Weight w/o cable ca. 140 g
Jack plug 3,5/6,3 mmstereo
Transducer principle dynamic, closed
Ear coupling supraaural
Cable length 1,5 m
Sound pressure level (SPL) 120 dB(SPL)
THD, total harmonic distortion < 0,3 %
Frequency response (headphones) 16.....22000 Hz

So I purchased these for use at my computer, music and gaming mostly. But I will use them on occasion for my vinyl listening. I found the quality of the headphones to be very good as usual for Sennheiser. In the box there is a bag, and a second set of headphone pads. The cord is rather short for my likes. I even have my rig on my desk and using the back sound port its still way too short. I bought an extender cord to make it comfortable. I suppose if you were to use them on the move the length of the cord would be useful.

Source: Audigy 2 ZS
Everything from classical to metal seemed clear and crisp. Bass was perfect for me, not overpowering like some headphones ive used in the past.

Gaming: seemed clear and crisp, although gaming really doesn't seem all that different to me when comparing to different headphones.

Source: Project Debut III ~ Bellari VP129 Phono Stage
Album: Madeleine Peyroux ~ 180 grain Vinyl

These headphones were superb for listening to vinyl. At least with my setup of course. smooth sound excellent mix of mids and highs. all around full body sound.

Comfort:
I found these fairly comfy, I did switch the pads to the fuzzy ones that came in the box. They were pretty similar. The adjustment on the side is easy to use as well. So far the most I have worn them for is about two maybe three hours at a time. But I didn't notice my ears hurting from them after that.

Pros:
excellent sound quality.
very good build quality.

cons:
short cord