PDA

View Full Version : 260+ cold boot problem

thomas329
10-14-2009, 11:27 AM
Hello all,

I have just got a 260+ on my DFI Lanparty DK 790FXB-M3H5.

Everytime i power on my computer (cold boot), i can just see a blank screen without the POST screen (monitor shows message of no signal input) and all the CPU fan and VGA cooler fan would spin in full speed, the debug LCD show code "FF'" which means it is fine and this could only be solved by clearing the cmos of my mobo. I can successfully install Windows and has done several tests on my system however this situation would also occasionally occur if i restart my computer in Windows. Is that the problem of my 260+?:confused: the mobo has already been sent to the vendor to check and they said it was fine. :shrug:

Please help.

andressergio
10-15-2009, 06:26 AM
Hello all,

I have just got a 260+ on my DFI Lanparty DK 790FXB-M3H5.

Everytime i power on my computer (cold boot), i can just see a blank screen without the POST screen (monitor shows message of no signal input) and all the CPU fan and VGA cooler fan would spin in full speed, the debug LCD show code "FF'" which means it is fine and this could only be solved by clearing the cmos of my mobo. I can successfully install Windows and has done several tests on my system however this situation would also occasionally occur if i restart my computer in Windows. Is that the problem of my 260+?:confused: the mobo has already been sent to the vendor to check and they said it was fine. :shrug:

Please help.

its mem mate, take out a dimm adn try with one or just 1 stick of OTHER mem...

cheers and good luck
Sergio