PDA

View Full Version : Sappire XT1950XT component value help!

Rymdis
10-12-2009, 06:57 AM
I desperately looking for the value of the resistor R1584 (top left on the bottom of the card). I have somehow lost it and the card doesnt start now of course. Its the same as the Sapphire X1950XTX.

Is there anybody who can help me out with this problem?

thanks
/R

Theorw
10-12-2009, 11:43 AM
Dunno about the value but it hhad to be the same with the XT version cos its just OCed a bit more...

Rymdis
10-12-2009, 12:25 PM
Dunno about the value but it hhad to be the same with the XT version cos its just OCed a bit more...

now u lost me totally :) its the XT version i have. Not the XTX version, but the restistor has the same value on this card as they used most of the same components for both. I really hope so anyway ;)

/R

Theorw
10-12-2009, 11:08 PM
now u lost me totally :) its the XT version i have. Not the XTX version, but the restistor has the same value on this card as they used most of the same components for both. I really hope so anyway ;)

/R

Well i got your point,which was to find a 1950xtx if possible so u find there the value...Try to post a WTB thread asking about a 1950xt ot xtx and if someone replies it means they have it so u ask for the value!!!!