PDA

View Full Version : Sidewinder help

Fafeifa
09-28-2009, 06:59 AM
I placed an order not long ago and i had a problem with a fan controller from day 1, i have tried email with no response and i have called and the number seems that is disconected, i have read that they are in the process of moving.
Anyone know how to reach them or their new number?
Thx

shazza
09-28-2009, 07:46 AM
The owner is generally very responsive. Here's the current info on their front page, so I'm guessing the move may be keeping them busy:

To better serve your needs and to streamline our operations, Sidewinder Computers is moving. We will be closed from today until Saturday, September 26th. Orders placed from today through the end of business day on Friday, Sept 25th, will not ship until Monday, September 28th. The good news is during this time, our shopping cart will still be operational. Free shipping is automatically granted for domestic customers with purchases over $50.00 USD, using USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. International customers will also see lesser shipping charges during this time, reduced by 10% of your order subtotal (i.e. $125 order subtotal = $12.50 less shipping cost)

Our Phone number will unfortunately change as well, the new number will be 1-317-738-0949, after Sept. 25th. Thank you for your patience and support during this time.

jstutman
09-28-2009, 09:41 AM
SWC is one of the best "small business" (if you call him that) that has excellent support. It is possible, the move has something to do with it. I would say to rest assured you will be taken care of in time. I would just give them time to settle down?

Plan.B
09-28-2009, 02:20 PM
his name is Gary. be patient. I'm sure he is busy with the move and keeping up with customer service. he will get back to you.