PDA

View Full Version : anyone having any problems today?

INFRNL
09-22-2009, 10:00 PM
I just noticed that 2 of my rigs are not running grid.

get message: message from server: Full atom molecular dynamics on cell processor is not available for your type of computer.

I think it says I have reached maximum amount of wu's too. I went to grid account and looks like it errored out a bunch of wu's that never ran. So maybe I have to wait 24 hrs :shrug:

No biggy, just hurts production, but gives me an excuse to put 4 cards on F@H:up:

JackOfAll
09-22-2009, 10:06 PM
Are you running at least the 185.xx.xx series of drivers? CUDA 2.2 is the minimum requirement now for both Window$ and Linux.

INFRNL
09-22-2009, 11:11 PM
I am running win 7 on both rigs. I was running 186.xx drivers and boinc 6.10.0 on both rigs as well. everything has been great for at least a month strait I think till today. My other 2 rigs are running fine still, but have different drivers and boinc on them and 1 rig is on vista. all rigs have been great except on that I have been trying SLI on.

I think its because something caused them to error out all their wu's. If I go to my account the rig with 3 gpu's errored out a whole page if not more. The other rig errored out around 6 wu's but is a single gpu rig.

I was going to say something else but lost track of my thoughts :shrug: :rofl:

EDIT: I just looked at my main rig running SLI. It shows 4 wu's@cuda23 and4@cuda. SO I am guessing from the change that it somehow made the other wu's error out and reach my daily limit. Starting to make sense now. Oh well, will run F@H for a day

JackOfAll
09-23-2009, 12:11 AM
SO I am guessing from the change that it somehow made the other wu's error out and reach my daily limit. Starting to make sense now.

The Window$ version of the GPUGRID exe was updated yesterday, so you would have downloaded it. Your guess is probably about right. Hopefully it'll all go back to normal for you as units get crunched and your WU limit increases again.

I got a wierd CUDA 'out of memory' error on the first newly started WU after I received the CUDA 2.2 updates on one of my Linux boxes, that I put down to having two version of the CUDA libs in memory at the same time. Hasn't happened since.

DAK1640
09-23-2009, 02:21 AM
INFRNL, my farm had similar issues. GPUGRID is now ok and all rigs on line and crunching again.:up:

INFRNL
09-23-2009, 06:36 PM
Thanks Guys and congrats on 15mil DAK!!!

I came home today and everything was working again!