PDA

View Full Version : Now my ROKU

PoppaGeek
09-20-2009, 09:00 PM
My Roku Netflix player has died. I am pretty sure it has been a year since I bought it so out of warranty. Trying what tech-support has told me to do and no good. Between this, a OCZ PSU and the GTX 260 192 I am feeling a bit like I am being picked on. Tried pouting, fuming, sulking and self-pity. Anyone have any other ideas for me to try? Penance? Burnt sacrifice or other offering? Sack cloth and ash? An ancient ritual or foul potion might work. :shrug:

And Dak I said foul potion not fowl potion! :rofl:

DAK1640
09-21-2009, 02:28 AM
My Roku Netflix player has died. I am pretty sure it has been a year since I bought it so out of warranty. Trying what tech-support has told me to do and no good. Between this, a OCZ PSU and the GTX 260 192 I am feeling a bit like I am being picked on. Tried pouting, fuming, sulking and self-pity. Anyone have any other ideas for me to try? Penance? Burnt sacrifice or other offering? Sack cloth and ash? An ancient ritual or foul potion might work. :shrug:

And Dak I said foul potion not fowl potion! :rofl:
PG, Goosey can't read and it all sounds the same to him...please refrain from using homonyms, :rofl:
P.S. Dis you trying curling up on the floor in the fetal position, crying "Mommy":rofl:

PoppaGeek
09-21-2009, 02:39 AM
PG, Goosey can't read and it all sounds the same to him...please refrain from using homonyms, :rofl:
P.S. Dis you trying curling up on the floor in the fetal position, crying "Mommy":rofl:

If I get in a fetal position it's 911 I'll be calling.....:shakes:

Besides last time I cried mommy she kicked me and her dog peed on me. :shakes:

DAK1640
09-21-2009, 02:42 AM
OK then...the only guaranteed solution is to c'mon over and help me & da Goosey put some away. You'll be amazed at what you can accomplish with a good buzz.:up:

PoppaGeek
09-21-2009, 02:48 AM
Now that would work! :up:

DAK1640
09-21-2009, 04:26 PM
Da Goosey says penalty for being late for the party...

PoppaGeek
09-21-2009, 04:38 PM
Good gawd give her something to eat! Something fattening! :eek:

DAK1640
09-21-2009, 04:46 PM
See what happens when you keep the hosts waiting...They end up starving to death...

Now if you arrived on time...You could have had this...