PDA

View Full Version : Samsung i8510 Innov8. Anyone?

LaMpiR
09-07-2009, 10:00 AM
Does anyone have it? I have HTC Diamond and it's driving me crazy. I can't text as much as I can on phone with keypad. I'm thinking of getting something just to use one hand in certain situations. After some searches, SE W995 and Samsung Innov8 but I like samsung a lot more so does anyone have any expirience with it or someone would like to sell one? :)

arcane613
11-18-2009, 12:06 PM
Does anyone have it? I have HTC Diamond and it's driving me crazy. I can't text as much as I can on phone with keypad. I'm thinking of getting something just to use one hand in certain situations. After some searches, SE W995 and Samsung Innov8 but I like samsung a lot more so does anyone have any expirience with it or someone would like to sell one? :)

i kno this thread is old, not sure if you made the jump yet...

i've never owned an i8510. i have owned a nokia n95 (same formfactor and basically the same os version). i like symbian alot, but the os isn't the most user friendly.

i've spoken wit a few peeps that own a i8510 and they love it..

myself, i'm currently rockin a i8910

AzraelDarkangel
12-08-2009, 04:10 AM
Awesome phone just a very reflective low resolution screen. I would say that a Nokia N86 might be a little better in some regards for that form factor. Yeah, I would say the Omnia HD would be alot more fun though with it's big OLED Capacitive screen.