PDA

View Full Version : NBF MobileForce XP/Se7en 190.38 - TWEAKED video drivers

Fenuxx
08-15-2009, 04:19 AM
Hey guys, I've been a member here for a while (and a lurker for some time before then) and I figured I'd give you guys a heads up that I've got some new, updated laptop video card drivers up.

What are they, you ask? Tweaked, and supporting pretty much every laptop video card from the GeForce Go 6-series and up. What are the tweaks? Well, a little of this, a little of that. Mainly to spice up visual quality, and often "smoothing out" framerates.

Who the hell am I and what am I doing advertising here? Well, I'm Fenuxx, formerly known as GeForceTony. I've been doing modded drivers for quite a long time, but took some time off to get settled in with the demands of college and life on my own. But, I'm back, and I'm modding drivers once again.

Short and sweet, I've been modding drivers since late 2005, when I started with the XTreme-G brand of modded drivers (which I'm sure many of you know). I branched off from there, and am now doing my thing at NotebookForums.com.

Anyway, if you'd like to give them a shot and throw some feedback my way, (or even better, become a beta tester to make them as good as they can be!) please visit the NotebookForums.com NBF MobileForce Forum (http://www.notebookforums.com/forum304.html) and give them a try. They may not be right for everyone, but they're at least worth a shot!