PDA

View Full Version : Blackberry storm 2??

exemay
08-09-2009, 03:29 PM
After much deliberation ive decided to go for the blackberry storm as my upgrade this year, but upon researching issues with the current storm i kept stumbling across various articles about the storm 2nd gen, has any 1 got any solid evidence on this? ive not been able to find any myself! also would it be worth waiting for the storm 2nd gen? and is there any ETA on it??

many thanks!

Russian
08-09-2009, 04:04 PM
I havent heard anything definitive but its basically going to be very similar to the last storm just without a click screen...

wondergod
08-09-2009, 04:47 PM
I havent heard anything definitive but its basically going to be very similar to the last storm just without a click screen...

err..I havent heard anything definitive but its basically going to be very similar to the last storm just with a click screen...

http://gizmodo.com/5319812/blackberry-storm-2-in-action-surepress-click-screen-and-all

Jakethesnake011
08-27-2009, 03:59 PM
And Wifi, I have heard the 1st gen has no wifi access.

Knight
08-27-2009, 06:15 PM
And Wifi, I have heard the 1st gen has no wifi access.

Yep. It will have wifi and an updated touch screen.

Due out Nov or near black Friday.

BigHops323
08-27-2009, 07:40 PM
It will definitely be coming in the next couple months and there will be no click screen, that is from our Verizon district rep (I work for Best Buy when I'm not away at school).

Russian
08-28-2009, 09:15 AM
It will definitely be coming in the next couple months and there will be no click screen, that is from our Verizon district rep (I work for Best Buy when I'm not away at school).

All of the videos ive seen of the phone indicated that it DOES now have a click screen. :confused: