Watercooling Parts:
Feser UV Red Tubing
MCP 655
Ek Spin Res
X-Changer 360
3 Slipstream 1900rpm
Heatkiller 3.0 775 LT
Heatkiller GPUX 295

and i need some help for fittings (1/2 ID 3/4 OD)
(compressions would be nice :yepp:)

zeropluszero
08-08-2009, 06:47 PM
change the slipstreams to S-Flex or Gentle Typhoon :)
just pick out your chosen brand's 1/2"ID, 3/4"OD compressions. thats a very popular size, so you shouldnt have any issues finding them by the major brands.

xREDMAN
08-08-2009, 09:42 PM
man expensive

Spawn-Inc
08-08-2009, 10:42 PM
opt for 7/16" compressions i normally, and i guess still do, hate the pricing on them. but they seem to do a decent job. though even if i wrench on the fittings to tighten them i can still pull the tubing out of the fittings. but i haven't had any leaks thus far. i got the true silver ones, only because the normal chome ones where out of stock.

zeropluszero
08-09-2009, 12:01 AM
get a cheaper res and save money there?
watercooling is anything but cheap :(

kinghong1970
08-09-2009, 05:52 AM
get a cheaper res and save money there?
watercooling is anything but cheap :(

if budget is a priority... drop the Feser 360 and go for XSPC RX360... same design concept... low FPI, thick rads... performance will be in the same area...

they are both knockoff of the orginal Thermochill design...

that should save you enough to get the GT's...

millertime359
08-09-2009, 05:55 AM
I've heard that the EK Spin Res isn't that great anyways. Something about the little spinner gets stuck pretty easy or something. :confused:

Compressions are expensive. Sidewinders seems to have the best prices on BP Comp fittings, but your still going to spend alot on them. Primochill just cam out with these new ones.

http://www.primochill.com/images/product_images/thumbnail_Ghost_Poly_Black.jpg

There about the cheapest comp fittings out at the moment, come in a few different colors and work fine. I have them on my T3 and I'm happy with them.

Edit:

if budget is a priority... drop the Feser 360 and go for XSPC RX360... same design concept... low FPI, thick rads... performance will be in the same area...

they are both knockoff of the orginal Thermochill design...

that should save you enough to get the GT's...

You could even look at the Swiftech MCR320-QP. It's still a strong performer and priced just right for those budget minded builders :up: