PDA

View Full Version : Bigtoe's modded bios thread.

Pages : [1] 2 3

Tony
11-22-2003, 05:57 AM
Here you will find those hard to get/modded bios files.

If you know of a bios please upload it to this thread or mail it to me and i will post it for you.

Disclaimer

Please note, the use of these bios files will invalidate your warranty.You use them at your own risk.Neither myself, xtremesystems or OCZ take any responsability for the files listed here....if you don't want to risk it, don't flash it!!!

Tony
11-22-2003, 06:01 AM
DFI Lanparty 875 RevB.

This is the latest beta as of 22-11-03 and is modded by me.

Grab it here 875big2 (http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ad.leach/modded%20bios%20files/875big2.zip)

Charles Wirth
11-22-2003, 04:06 PM
Testing now

Tried 1021 bios - not good for EE. everything else should be ok.

UPDATE- Bigtoe's modded bios is working great so far

Holst
11-22-2003, 05:13 PM
Nice one bigtoe, fantastic to have you onboard :D

sadcat
11-23-2003, 06:19 AM
Mr. Bigtoe, sir, could you mod the 1011 asus bios for P4C800-Deluxe to work with the P4EE? I used your Abit Max-3 bios which revealed spread spectrum and liked it, but I gave that board to my wife and no way will I get it back! Thanks, sadcat

Tony
11-23-2003, 03:09 PM
I had a look at the 1011 and there is nothing in there to do with level3 cache...looks like we have to wait a while

sadcat
11-23-2003, 03:24 PM
I was afraid of that. Thanks for looking. sadcat

Teus
11-23-2003, 03:33 PM
is it possible to round up all BIOS files in the first post? once the thread grows it will become very handy

ECS K7S5A: http://www.ocworkbench.com/2002/ecs/k7s5abios/cheepobios.htm

sadcat
11-24-2003, 05:14 AM
Since there is no bios I can use to get my P4C800 to work with my P4EE, as I see it I have three options. Let's do a poll! 1. Leave it in the box until Asus writes a safe bios. 2. Use the 1013 which has killed someboards. 3. Have Scott Peterson take my wife fishing on San Farncisco Bay so I can get my Max 3 back. Is there a vdimm mod for the Max 3?

sjohnson
11-24-2003, 05:34 AM
Much better (IMO) O/C BIOS for the K7S5A: http://pub140.ezboard.com/fk7s5amotherboardforumfrm6

kromosto
11-24-2003, 06:03 AM
is there anymoded bios for p4p800

Gamer
11-24-2003, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by sadcat
2. Use the 1013 which has killed some boards.

damn, that's why my board is going bezerk....

Karnivore
11-24-2003, 06:42 AM
BigToe, congradulations on getting your own section on the forum, well deserved, and great work!

I have a question for you, what is your preffered tool to edit bios files?

Tony
11-24-2003, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by kromosto
is there anymoded bios for p4p800

What do you want?

Tony
11-24-2003, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by Karnivore
BigToe, congradulations on getting your own section on the forum, well deserved, and great work!

I have a question for you, what is your preffered tool to edit bios files?

Depends on the file...either award or ami..

amisha
11-26-2003, 10:58 AM
bigtoe
can u mod the 1014A P4C800 bios so i will be able to give a higher voltagethem 2.85 for my memory (GeiL 3700) ?

enzoR
11-27-2003, 07:59 AM
any moded bios for ic7-g?

Capn
11-27-2003, 09:30 PM
Any mods for the Biostar P4TSV v1
Im looking for a higher Ram Voltage than 2.8
Thanks

kromosto
11-29-2003, 06:29 PM
if there are more options on p4p800 bios or a more oc ing bios on or something like that :) i like trying bioses

Hobocrow
12-03-2003, 09:03 PM
I posted this in Fuggers thread and meant to do it in the "BigToe Sticky" Duh..another senior moment! ;)

Anyways..... BT... XS just got alot strongerand alot more powerful!!

Here's a warm :toast: to ya, Buddy! :)

Minnyboy
12-07-2003, 05:54 AM
Bigtoe,
Have you had a chance to play with the Asus P4C800-E or Abit IC7-G bios?
I had a look at the bios editors webpage you showed me & am inclined to leave the tinkering to someone that knows.
Thanks

Tony
12-07-2003, 10:46 AM
There is NOT a lot I can do with the asus bios files.There are NO options for adding over 2.85Vdimm hidden in bios so i would need the bios compiler to do this and i just don't have time.

The IC7-G I can do and will look at this.One option would be to mod the max3 bios to unlock the hardware that is disable on the boards bios so this bios would work on all boards, or just mod each one indevidually.

I will run some tests and post results here.

Iridium192_217
12-09-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by amisha
bigtoe
can u mod the 1014A P4C800 bios so i will be able to give a higher voltagethem 2.85 for my memory (GeiL 3700) ?

without a volt mod, the board isn't physically capable of going above 2.85 vdimm

TheDude
12-09-2003, 04:38 PM
Bigtoe,

Is there a bios or is it possible to mod one that will allow memory timing adjustments on the Chaintech ZNF3-150 A64 Mobo?

NaHeMiA
12-14-2003, 10:02 AM
bigtoe what features does your modded bios for the max3 have?

Tony
12-15-2003, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by TheDude
Bigtoe,

Is there a bios or is it possible to mod one that will allow memory timing adjustments on the Chaintech ZNF3-150 A64 Mobo?

I seem to remember having a look at this for Bowman1964..it doesn't have any hidden options so a compile would be needed.

It would be quicker to moan at Chanitech and see if they come up with the goods...

Tony
12-15-2003, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by NaHeMiA
bigtoe what features does your modded bios for the max3 have?

Everything that was hidden is unhidden.I also relaxed memory timings the board uses during boot which should allow a higher clock...

TheDude
12-15-2003, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by bigtoe
I seem to remember having a look at this for Bowman1964..it doesn't have any hidden options so a compile would be needed.

It would be quicker to moan at Chanitech and see if they come up with the goods...

Bowman had a copy that allowed LIMITED adjustments, but he doesn't have it any more. How would I go about moaning at Chaintech? who would I contact that would give a damn and "be quicker"? Thanks ;)

Bra!nFreeZe^
12-16-2003, 08:24 AM
Bigtoe do you think that you would be able to cut the temp sensor in the bios for the Chaintech Apogee deluxe! because my NF7 is in for rma and this board f*cks up when going below zero or just cut the cpu overheat protection....when it goes below 0 degrees celcius in bios it starts reading 255 degress and then it just freeze

Tony
12-16-2003, 08:39 AM
Bowman had a copy that allowed LIMITED adjustments, but he doesn't have it any more. How would I go about moaning at Chaintech? who would I contact that would give a damn and "be quicker"? Thanks ;)

I may be able to get a contact at chaintech..leave it with me.

Tony
12-16-2003, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Bra!nFreeZe^
Bigtoe do you think that you would be able to cut the temp sensor in the bios for the Chaintech Apogee deluxe! because my NF7 is in for rma and this board f*cks up when going below zero or just cut the cpu overheat protection....when it goes below 0 degrees celcius in bios it starts reading 255 degress and then it just freeze you need to link me or mail me the bios m8

TheDude
12-16-2003, 08:45 AM
I may be able to get a contact at chaintech..leave it with me.

Thank you Sir! A Chaintech contact would be invaluable to me. :D

Bra!nFreeZe^
12-16-2003, 09:01 AM
Bigtoe here's the link that you requested http://www.chaintech.com.tw/tw/download/7XMB/7VJS0416.EXE

Btw i was thinking that maybe you could fix some dividers ?

OMEGA DOOM
12-16-2003, 07:31 PM
whats a bios pls pm me thxs

HungryForHertz
12-19-2003, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Teus
is it possible to round up all BIOS files in the first post? once the thread grows it will become very handy

ECS K7S5A: http://www.ocworkbench.com/2002/ecs/k7s5abios/cheepobios.htm

I could kiss you, exactly what I was looking for.

Tony
12-20-2003, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Bra!nFreeZe^
Bigtoe do you think that you would be able to cut the temp sensor in the bios for the Chaintech Apogee deluxe! because my NF7 is in for rma and this board f*cks up when going below zero or just cut the cpu overheat protection....when it goes below 0 degrees celcius in bios it starts reading 255 degress and then it just freeze

Try this (http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ad.leach/modded%20bios%20files/7vjbt416.zip)

Bra!nFreeZe^
12-20-2003, 05:32 PM
Thx i will try it out tomorrow

derbis
12-21-2003, 02:20 PM
can u please mod a Bios for the Asus P4P800 Deluxe

what i want to change (if u can realize it) :

VCore: 1.4V til 2.05V
Vdimm: 2.55-3.25V
and a 4:6 or 3:5 "Teiler" (dont know the english word)

mfg
Christoph

EDIT: Here the Link to the original file @ Asus: ftp://www.asus.it/pub/ASUS/mb/sock478/p4p800/P4p81012.zip

The Stilt
12-21-2003, 04:59 PM
Please tell me what am I doing wrong:
Im trying to edit the latest Abit AI7 bios, to unhide those lower voltage options for cpu. When Im trying to load bios with Modbin6, it throws this error to my face:

http://mbnet.fi/elixir/Modbin.PNG

I also tryed to do this in pure DOS enviroment, but still it gives the same error. :(

Thanks in advance.

chile
12-23-2003, 05:34 PM
modded bios link for g-byte 7N400Pro and 7NNXP owners:

http://nforcershq.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25208

Bundles
12-24-2003, 11:10 AM
Are there any mods that can be done to V2 NF7 bios'?

Higher max vdimm would rock tbh :)

Eagle
12-24-2003, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by The Stilt
Im trying to edit the latest Abit AI7 bios, to unhide those lower voltage options for cpu. When Im trying to load bios with Modbin6, it throws this error to my face:

I also tryed to do this in pure DOS enviroment, but still it gives the same error. :(

Thanks in advance.

Where can i download that program? :) (bios editor)

Karnivore
12-24-2003, 06:09 PM
Welcome to XS, happy Holidays, Google is your friend :thumbsup: HERE (http://www.inside.dk/download/BIOS_&_Drivers/886LCD-ATX/Application%20utility/Modbin/) is one link and just in case HERE (http://www.biosmods.com/download.php) is another, also has a few various other tools....

Eagle
12-24-2003, 06:19 PM
Thanks man! Google is really a good friend but e wasn't this time! :D

Riska
12-26-2003, 06:58 PM
Hy bigtoe i have an biostar nf3 150 barebone can you lokk at the bios to se if there is something hidden aka. higer vcore and ldt voltage??
and if there is some other things hidden make them visible!

http://www.biostar-usa.com/mbdownloads.asp?model=IDEQ%20200P

There is only this one!
It is the one in the top!

Riska
12-29-2003, 12:20 PM
Hallo Bigtoe dident you get my pm??? i will like to know if you can find some thing out whit this bios?

Spec3
12-29-2003, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Riska
Hallo Bigtoe dident you get my pm??? i will like to know if you can find some thing out whit this bios?

I would just post any questions. He is a really busy guy and get's a lot of PM's :toast:

TheDude
12-29-2003, 05:36 PM
Your PM is probably in the same pile with a hundred others that he DONATES his time to try to help. I know how many PMs I get, I can only imagine how many he must get.
bigtoe your efforts are very much appreciated, we don't mean to take you for granted even though I'm sure we do sometimes.

GeekGoddess
12-30-2003, 01:37 AM
hey, Bigtoe, would you be able to mod a bios for a Gigabyte 7N400Pro2 ultra? I was thinking of possibly being able to mess with the multiplier setting inside the Bios, instead of the dip switches, and possible a little more tweakage on the ram and GPA options, also if Im not asking too much, voltages? I know,,I want the world,,,but what else can a Goddess do? Course, Id take anything! :) I'll try and send a copy of the most recent bios...TIA!!! :)

EDIT: Heres a link to the Bios, :D
http://www.giga-byte.com/Download/Download.asp?DownloadPath=/MotherBoard/FileList/BIOS/bios_7n400p2_f5.exe

tictac
12-30-2003, 09:42 PM
em... i'm modding abit nf7s rev 2.0 bios right now... try put some juice on bios 10 mix with bios 21... so how to check it work or not?

is there any program to test em... or i hav to flash it on my mobo 1st?

tictac
12-31-2003, 02:31 AM
emm... need ur help here bigtoe.... i just finished modding nf7-s rev 2.0 bios...

can u double check or test my work 1st....

:) ... i hope it work..:D

Tony
12-31-2003, 01:45 PM
what did you change?

Tony
12-31-2003, 01:52 PM
Guys

I do look in on this thread and i do have a look at the bios files you post. I cannot however add a lot of what your after.

Regarding the AI7 bios it seems abit want to put a stop to modbin tweaks...we will fight back though ;)

Gigabyte bios files i can look at and will.

Things like multipliers etc are real hard to do as the info is in effect stored outside the bios, special compilers etc are needed along with bios source code, as you can image the only way to get these is under NDA.I am working on it though ;)

To give you an example of how many PM's i get, its usually well over 50 a day, as well as 50+ mails...its usually best to post and hope i drop by.

As i get gems etc i will pass them on.

tictac
12-31-2003, 02:17 PM
what did you change?

i change the sata bios

d10 + sata bios version 4243(from bios 21)

GeekGoddess
12-31-2003, 02:19 PM
Guys

I do look in on this thread and i do have a look at the bios files you post. I cannot however add a lot of what your after.

Gigabyte bios files i can look at and will.

Things like multipliers etc are real hard to do as the info is in effect stored outside the bios, special compilers etc are needed along with bios source code, as you can image the only way to get these is under NDA.I am working on it though ;)

To give you an example of how many PM's i get, its usually well over 50 a day, as well as 50+ mails...its usually best to post and hope i drop by.

As i get gems etc i will pass them on.

BIGTOE, I figured I was reaching w/ the multi setting in the Bios, thats ok, I have easy access to my dps...:) Anything else you can tweak on would be fantastic and greatly appreciated. I like this board, and am finally getting to know it a bit better, and would like to see how far I can push it...:). As for passing on the gems as you get them.....for trying this for me,,,,YOU R a GEM! :D
Thanks soooo much. :)

tictac
12-31-2003, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by GeekGoddess
BIGTOE, I figured I was reaching w/ the multi setting in the Bios, thats ok, I have easy access to my dps...:) Anything else you can tweak on would be fantastic and greatly appreciated. I like this board, and am finally getting to know it a bit better, and would like to see how far I can push it...:). As for passing on the gems as you get them.....for trying this for me,,,,YOU R a GEM! :D
Thanks soooo much. :)

try this:

Gigabyte GA-7N400Pro2 Ultra (http://home.doramail.com/tictac2/7n400p2.ace )

- Unhidden CPU Internal Cache
- Unhidden CPU External Cache
- Unhidden Quick Power On Self Test
- Unhidden Boot Others Device
- Unhidden System Bios Cacheable
- Unhidden Video Ram Cachable
- Unhidden ACPI Function
- Unhidden FSB Spread Spectrum
- Unhidden AGP Spread Spectrum
- Unhidden AGP 8 Support
- Add Vdimm : +0.3V option

GeekGoddess
12-31-2003, 10:43 PM
:D Thanks TicTac,,,,Ill try it tonight and let you know how it looks!!!!:D :D

tictac
01-01-2004, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by Riska
Hy bigtoe i have an biostar nf3 150 barebone can you lokk at the bios to se if there is something hidden aka. higer vcore and ldt voltage??
and if there is some other things hidden make them visible!

http://www.biostar-usa.com/mbdownloads.asp?model=IDEQ%20200P

There is only this one!
It is the one in the top!

i just check ur bios....

there is no hidden voltage selection

i only manage make this thing visible:
- un hid shutdown temperature
- clock spread spectrum
- cas latency : from 1.5 -> 4.5

if u want it plz pm me...:D

tictac
01-01-2004, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by derbis
can u please mod a Bios for the Asus P4P800 Deluxe

what i want to change (if u can realize it) :

VCore: 1.4V til 2.05V
Vdimm: 2.55-3.25V
and a 4:6 or 3:5 "Teiler" (dont know the english word)

mfg
Christoph

EDIT: Here the Link to the original file @ Asus: ftp://www.asus.it/pub/ASUS/mb/sock478/p4p800/P4p81012.zip

i check ur bios already... but i dont hav tools to mod it coz urs is AMI bios... sorry

tictac
01-01-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by The Stilt

Thanks in advance.

yup me too... i hav same prob when try modding abit an7 bios

GeekGoddess
01-01-2004, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by tictac
try this:

Gigabyte GA-7N400Pro2 Ultra (http://home.doramail.com/tictac2/7n400p2.ace )

- Unhidden CPU Internal Cache
- Unhidden CPU External Cache
- Unhidden Quick Power On Self Test
- Unhidden Boot Others Device
- Unhidden System Bios Cacheable
- Unhidden Video Ram Cachable
- Unhidden ACPI Function
- Unhidden FSB Spread Spectrum
- Unhidden AGP Spread Spectrum
- Unhidden AGP 8 Support
- Add Vdimm : +0.3V option

TICTAC,,,this is wonderful! Cant wait to really tweak on it..lol. Im still doing some reading on what exactly all the bios settings do and how to tweak them to OC even more on this board, but it looks like Im gonna have to get working on my own water chiller soon...lmao. At the moment, Im modding (my first case mod job)an old AT server case, so Im gonna have enough room for all my hoses and stuff. :D Im kinda running outta room in my current case. But your most excellent bios mod for me will do wonders! Thanks again! :toast: :banana: :D

tictac
01-01-2004, 03:38 PM
TICTAC,,,this is wonderful! Cant wait to really tweak on it..lol. Im still doing some reading on what exactly all the bios settings do and how to tweak them to OC even more on this board, but it looks like Im gonna have to get working on my own water chiller soon...lmao. At the moment, Im modding (my first case mod job)an old AT server case, so Im gonna have enough room for all my hoses and stuff. :D Im kinda running outta room in my current case. But your most excellent bios mod for me will do wonders! Thanks again! :toast: :banana: :D

well... i hope u can oc more with my modded bios ... good luck then :toast:

tictac
01-02-2004, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by enzoR
any moded bios for ic7-g?

try this: ABIT IC7-G (http://home.doramail.com/tictac2/IC7_19.ace)

Bios Version : 19

Unhidden:
- spread spectrum
- cpu L1 & L2 Cache
- Typematic Rate Setting
- Typematic Rate (Chars/sec)
- Typematic Delay (Msec)
- Init Display First : add onboard option
- AC97 Modem
- Force Update ESCD
- ACPI Function
- Run VGA If S3 Resume
- Power Management
- Video Off Method
- Video Off In Suspend
- Suspend Type
- Modem Use IRQ
- Suspend Mode
- HDD Power Down
- CPU Thermalthrottling : add hidden %
- IDE HDD
- Block Mode

tictac
01-02-2004, 02:52 AM

i hav F6 beta modded version

u can check it here: Modded Bios Collection (http://underclock.proboards20.com/index.cgi?board=biols&action=display&num=1072918957&start=0)

derbis
01-02-2004, 07:48 PM
i check ur bios already... but i dont hav tools to mod it coz urs is AMI bios... sorry

Are there no progs for the AMI to use to mod like some for the Award...?

sorry, but iam such a noob with bios...

Riska
01-02-2004, 08:29 PM
Thanks for that bios i found it at the site you linked at!

sjohnson
01-02-2004, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by derbis
Are there no progs for the AMI to use to mod like some for the Award...?

sorry, but iam such a noob with bios... For AMI, use amibcp. I'm not sure of the current version, but here's a start: http://www.stormpages.com/crazyape/amibcp.html

GeekGoddess
01-05-2004, 10:32 AM
i hav F6 beta modded version

u can check it here: Modded Bios Collection (http://underclock.proboards20.com/index.cgi?board=biols&action=display&num=1072918957&start=0)

I already tried that one, really didnt see any dif in it than from the F5 Bios. Your modded bios was a big dif compared to the F6a.
:D thanks again!
BTW, how DO you mod a bios w/ out messing it up? can you just tweak on a bios file using a bios editor proggie? :)

tictac
01-06-2004, 10:23 AM
if u r running on sata n raid ..... i just mod the F5 version with better sata n raid function

grab it here:

GA 7N400 PRO 2 Bios F5 ITE ATA-RAID SATA 4227 (http://home.doramail.com/tictac2/7n400p2F5ITESATA4227.ace) :toast:

2xD
01-11-2004, 10:02 AM
are there any tools for modding those bloody ASUS *.awd bios's??
thnx

ZeroSanity
01-14-2004, 11:45 AM
I recently purchased some ocz 3500 bh-5 plat, Would it be possible to mod an NF7-S v2.0 bios to fix the stability issues with the 3500 bh-5 like DFI did?

It would suck if i had to buy a different nforce2 board just for the bios because ABIT are too lazy to fix known issues.

Bloodymaster
01-18-2004, 12:23 PM
@Big

Can you mod me a Bios for Epox 4PCA3+ Rev 2 ???

More Option or something like that !!

Bye Bloody

Davedude
01-18-2004, 10:03 PM
Hi, this is my first post:banana:

Anway, I am getting very interested in bios modding and have been messin around
with alot of progs. Everyone seems to use modbin6, so I have been primarily concentrating
on that. I was wondering how you can see if there are hidden features in a bios? Thanx.

Bloody, I am also interested in a modded bios for a Epox 4PCA3+ Rev 2.2!

Davedude
01-19-2004, 10:37 AM
Ok, I figured out why I was having trouble! When I open the 4PCA3+ bios, I don't
get logical words in the setup screen. I tried out a kt7 bios and figured out that, that
is what it should look like. I don't know how to see the epox bios but I am gunna try to
find out! If anyone knows, please tell me!

tictac
01-19-2004, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by 2xD
are there any tools for modding those bloody ASUS *.awd bios's??
thnx

ASUS bios i cant figure it out how to mod it as they dont use awd bios

they use AFUDOS....:slobber:

try modbin ver 6... dont use dat 6 beta... go to Tmod website... he hav lotsa tools...

bios modding very easy.... i learn dat unhiden thing in 1 days...hehehe:D

Davedude
01-19-2004, 12:29 PM
Yes, I agree that the unhidden thing is very easy. My problem is all the "XXXXXX"'s in
the Epox bioses. What is with that? Can you get around it so I can see the actual
String Values?

tictac
01-19-2004, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Davedude
Yes, I agree that the unhidden thing is very easy. My problem is all the "XXXXXX"'s in
the Epox bioses. What is with that? Can you get around it so I can see the actual
String Values?

hehehe.... dont mess up with dat XXXXX thing.... just enable all hidden features.... :D

tictac
01-19-2004, 12:48 PM
most off epox bios there is not much hidden features sometimes there is no hidden thing also..

try look into gigabyte bios... lotsa thing u can enable them.... try play with dat spectrum.exe file.... if can get it right... memory bandwith does boost up....

milk dat oem0 file dude.... Epoz 8RDA+/NF7S/DFI infinity they hav this file...

:toast:

tictac
01-19-2004, 12:51 PM
oh ya 1 more thing look deeper in to dat _EN_CODE.Bin files as

latest NF7/DFI infinity

they put those vital setting init

FSB, voltage, multiplier...

wish u luck dude:toast:

Davedude
01-19-2004, 02:54 PM
In the Epox bioses there are alot of disabled features that are XXX's, should I enable
those too? Another thing: I am trying to mod the Epox 8K5A3+ bios for a friend... he
is testing it for me. He wants to be able to lock his agp/pci (duh). Should I just enable
everything disabled and set the agp/pci option (which is normally uneditable) to editable?
Would that do it?

Also, what can I use to open _EN_CODE.bin and f00l around with it, also what can I
use to f00l around with spectrum.bin? I can't seem to get those files to do anything...

tMQ
01-20-2004, 06:06 AM
maybe you have sth for bh7 ? :)

Davedude
01-20-2004, 12:36 PM
riiight, what language is that in. Isn't bh7 a type of rams, as for "sth", ya got me :stick:

tMQ
01-21-2004, 01:06 PM
:)

abit bh7

sth = something :)

Davedude
01-21-2004, 08:23 PM
So how exactly do you make a modded bios... I can enable features and change setting on startup sometimes, but I would like to know how to do cooler stuff then that.

Also, will someone mod the Epox 4PCA3+ Rev 2.2 bios? I don't know how much there is to mod, I can see for myself that there arn't many hidden features, past that I do not know anyhting - but I wan't to, so any into anyone can give me is GREATLY appreciated.

tictac
01-21-2004, 10:12 PM
So how exactly do you make a modded bios... I can enable features and change setting on startup sometimes, but I would like to know how to do cooler stuff then that.

Also, will someone mod the Epox 4PCA3+ Rev 2.2 bios? I don't know how much there is to mod, I can see for myself that there arn't many hidden features, past that I do not know anyhting - but I wan't to, so any into anyone can give me is GREATLY appreciated.

email me this bios...

how many vcore, vdd n vdimm u want? i will mod it for ya:toast:

Davedude
01-22-2004, 04:48 AM
I would like to know how to do it myself as well, but here is the bios: HERE (ftp://ftp.epox.com/motherboard/support/BIOS/4PC33C25.exe) - just extract it, it is in there.

I wasn't under the impression that you can change anything... but if I am wrong tell me (and tell me how to change it!) I would like higher default voltages for the first boot, and I would like whatever else you can give me.

tictac
01-22-2004, 12:40 PM
... yup u r right... there is nothing i can do on its vcore thing

sorry... :(

Davedude
01-22-2004, 12:59 PM
Did you just look for hidden options?! I want to know what I can do beyond that...?

tictac
01-23-2004, 12:18 PM
davedude... it takes time to mess up with higher biod mod like multis n vcore setting

i am sure 1 day from now u will mess up bios modding with this file

thank you,
tictac

Davedude
01-24-2004, 01:07 PM
I don't even know what that is you're showing me.

tictac
01-25-2004, 02:11 PM
I don't even know what that is you're showing me.

use this tools

http://www.geocities.com/mentalsurgerycrew/tools/hiew_306.zip

Eagle
01-25-2004, 03:17 PM
Link is not working!:rolleyes:

Karnivore
01-26-2004, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Eagle
Link is not working!:rolleyes:

Most likely it is unavailable due to GeoChities policy of bandwidth usage, simply put it has been hammered to much and is temporarily not available try in a few hours.

derbis
01-30-2004, 06:51 AM
Can anyone mod this Bios ( http://tw.giga-byte.com/Download/Download.asp?DownloadPath=/MotherBoard/FileList/BIOS/bios_7n400l_f6.exe )

for the Gigabyte GA-7N400-L?

If someone can please add more voltage to Vdimm, Vcore and if it works Vdd. Also please unlock the Memory Timings, i cant change any Timings.

I tried a modded Bios from Malaysia, but the +0.3V Vdimm only increase to 2.75V. With EasyTune4 i get up to 2.85V. Also there is no chance to change Mem Timings.

masterpain
01-30-2004, 07:14 AM
hi!
im searching a bois for my epox 8rda3+, which is able to push my vdimm to 3,2v. i do not know if its possible, but i am afraid of the vdimm mod, i am not a soldering master and i will sh*t my pants cutting the two layers. :D
i have searched with google for hours and i did not find anything.
thanks in advance, masterpain

p.s. please excuse my poor english. :)

GazC
01-31-2004, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by masterpain
hi!
im searching a bois for my epox 8rda3+, which is able to push my vdimm to 3,2v. i do not know if its possible, but i am afraid of the vdimm mod, i am not a soldering master and i will sh*t my pants cutting the two layers. :D
i have searched with google for hours and i did not find anything.
thanks in advance, masterpain

p.s. please excuse my poor english. :)

Ahhh, Masterpain, otherwise known as "Betty":D

I too, would be interested in an 8RDA3+ bios that not only improves the undervolting of the Vcore and Vdimm, but also correctly reports the V3.3 figure. And yes, a higher Vdimm setting would be great (though I doubt it exists) The Vmem mod is just too risky on these "Eposh" boards. My old NF7-s would alllow me to hit 233 fsb with tight timings on the mem. With my 8RDA3+ (v1.1:( ) it falls over at around 226fsb, i've even fitted a Vantec iceberq to the Northbridge, but no joy.

Gogeta
02-03-2004, 10:27 PM
tictac:
I downloaded your modded Abit BH7 bios from Underclock, but I was wondering if you have had any feedback from users that have tried it and have let you know if it works.

If it does, you would be my OC savior! I really need that extra Vdimm voltage. Thanks a million bro :D

Xogun
02-06-2004, 03:42 AM
Hi Can anyone mod the Bios of the MSI Dual Opteron???

I would be the first Dual AMD64 Modded Bios.

Link for the BIOS: http://www.msi.com.tw/program/support/bios/bos/spt_bos_detail.php?UID=484 .

Or were can i get information and software to read BIOS and change it.

tictac
02-07-2004, 12:54 AM
tictac Bios Mod Tools

i use this tools to change original Award bios
u can change:
-vcore
-vdimm
-vdd
-multiplier
-sata bios
-acpitbl
-oem file (timing)
-cpu micro code(AMD)

Size= 256KB
Download Link:
http://downloads.modlabs.net/bios/tictac-Mod-Tools.zip

TheDude
02-07-2004, 04:24 AM
Cool....thanks tictac!

Tony
02-07-2004, 03:59 PM
Only prblem with HIEW.exe is unless the registers are actually set on the hidden features, the tool is no more use than Modbin6.

Tictac..the tool is good but in most cases does nothing..most can be done in Modbin6 or AMIBCP as what can be done with Hiew.

It doesn't manipulate the code as the registers have to be there just hidden...We still need to be able to see the control registers to alter timings, voltages, etc.

MrIcee
02-07-2004, 05:00 PM
Hi guys:)

I used to mod bios's a few years ago using modbin and AMIBCP for myself and others on forums I used to frequent.

I've been trying to access the latest AMI bios for the Asus P4P800 Deluxe(1014), as most importantly I'd like to unhide the fast writes feature so I can turn it on or off depending on the vid card I'm running.

Unfortunately, I can load the bios but when trying to access functions such as " configure SETUP data" it returns " module ID not found"

I take it I'm fooked with this newer AMI bios, if you have any suggestions it's greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Randi:D

tictac
02-07-2004, 06:38 PM
Only prblem with HIEW.exe is unless the registers are actually set on the hidden features, the tool is no more use than Modbin6.

Tictac..the tool is good but in most cases does nothing..most can be done in Modbin6 or AMIBCP as what can be done with Hiew.

It doesn't manipulate the code as the registers have to be there just hidden...We still need to be able to see the control registers to alter timings, voltages, etc.

ya... thats is the problem now... i dont have enough tools... this thing can only unhidden and put in sata/raid bios thats all...

bios register... i dont think i can find it.. as each mobo manufacture have their own source code..... they keep it in their labs.. :mad: :(

The Stilt
02-08-2004, 05:50 AM
Is here anyone skilled enough (Asus engineer maybe? :D) to make bios for P4C800-E, with following changes?

AGP/PCI locks when booting with 200FSB

or

Make board to force those "turbo" settings, when booting over 200FSB

Thanks in advance
:D

Xogun
02-08-2004, 05:01 PM
When i do the command "ex biosname" it gives me an error that file wasnt found

help please

Xogun
02-08-2004, 05:15 PM
Tictac your tools doesnt work. how tha hell am i gonna extract my bios so i can edit?

Come on guys help me out here.

Xogun
02-09-2004, 05:11 PM
ive made changes to my bios with tictac's tools but when i install back EN_CODE file that i have modded doesnt give any changes.

What did i do rong?

nailbomb
02-12-2004, 08:00 AM
Bigtoe, or anyone that knows:

What does your DFI 875B add or fix? Works on the Lanparty model I would assume.

Board will be here Monday I hope.

:D

skate2snow
02-13-2004, 05:56 PM
Ok, ive already been said that the P4P800 was almost perfect so why mod it. But i havent read all the thread(too busy) and im almost 99.99% sure theyres a P4P800 moded BIOS in this thread. Can someone give me a link?

TheDude
02-13-2004, 06:36 PM
You want someone to look thru the thread you just posted in and link to the info you want? Did I get that right or did I misunderstand you?

tictac
02-13-2004, 09:33 PM
asus p4p800... i can open this bios.... :toast:

Tony
02-15-2004, 02:31 PM
asus p4p800... i can open this bios.... :toast:

Nothing in there to mod though m8..have a look though

gouda96
02-15-2004, 05:12 PM
tictac, I know you said you couldn't do anything about the vcore on the 4pca3+, but what about vdim and vdd?

skate2snow
02-15-2004, 05:45 PM
You want someone to look thru the thread you just posted in and link to the info you want? Did I get that right or did I misunderstand you? its not 100% that;). Its i know some people read all the thread, and they probably seen if a P4P800 modded was posted here, so if they saw one to say and post the links, and if no they just say theyres no modded BIOS;). I dont know if you catch better now;)

TheDude
02-15-2004, 05:53 PM
OK Skate...thanks... that makes sense. ;)
BTW...nice sig

STEvil
02-15-2004, 10:58 PM
Any possibilities that one of you could modify the 4212 bios for the Epox 8rda+ to include more ram timing options so it'll keep up with the Abit NF7-S? ;)

http://www.motherboardfaqs.com/Epox_nForce2/files/bios/8RDA4212.bin

I looked through with modbin6 (2.xx and 1.xx) but I dont think I understand it enough to start playing with stuff..

tictac
02-16-2004, 10:00 AM
i have newer modding tools for award bios... it is easier to use compare to my first version

u can get it here:

Version : Turbox2
-New Layout
-Easy control & command line
-Modded Nforce2 Spectrum installed
-New SATA Bios for sil3112 n 3114 support

Size= 453KB
Mirror Download link:
http://www.freewebs.com/underclockbios/tictac-turbox2.zip
http://home.doramail.com/tictac/tictac-turbox2.zip
http://home.doramail.com/tictac2/tictac-turbox2.zip
http://home.doramail.com/tictac4/tictac-turbox2.zip

cheers :toast:

skate2snow
02-16-2004, 11:17 AM
OK Skate...thanks... that makes sense. ;)
BTW...nice sig LalPOOO is the autor of this sig;). he will have some job to mod it for my new 2.4C and the black stripes can be removed. I was really impresse!

And Im happy you catch what i meen for the BIOS search;)

LaNkS
02-20-2004, 05:37 AM
Hi

Does anyone has a bios for the Soltek 75-FRN2-RL, that allows VCOre over the 1,85v?? I reallyyy need one!!:(

Xtremer.Tk
02-22-2004, 10:29 AM
Hello,

Can Sombody Make a Overclock bios for the Shuttle SN41G2 Whith a FN41 Motherboard.

The Origional bios has no choises for vcore and vmem.

Can sombody that build in the bios ?

The origional bios is here to found.

ftp://ftp.shuttle.com/BIOS/fn41/fn41s025.zip

The Shuttle SN41G2 is a AMD board whit the NForce 2 Chipset.

Please Help me :)

skate2snow
02-22-2004, 10:39 AM
welcome to XS man!;).

And im sure tictac or Bigtoe will be happy to help you

Xtremer.Tk
02-22-2004, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by skate2snow
welcome to XS man!;).

And im sure tictac or Bigtoe will be happy to help you

Thanks Man !!

You have A Nice Logo in your sign
Good Work :)

I'm Searching a long time for a modded shuttle bios..
But i have never found it.

i'm realy happy if tictac of bigtoe make for me a modded bios.

I have already a modded bios for my abit NF7-S, Form TicTac.

boy's KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !!.
Respect for TicTac And Bigtoe. !!

My English is not so good, I sorry for it..
I'm From the netherlands :) :D

EmineM
02-22-2004, 11:29 AM
anychance to open the Shuttle An50r's bios?

tictac
02-22-2004, 11:29 AM
ok i will try mod it for ya

if any of u wana do bios mod request plzzz give us direct link to bios file

so that we can download ir easier

thank you,
tictac

Xtremer.Tk
02-22-2004, 11:32 AM
ok i will try mod it for ya

if any of u wana do bios mod request plzzz give us direct link to bios file

so that we can download ir easier

thank you,
tictac

Sorry I'm clicking on the wrong Button :) :rolleyes:

skate2snow
02-22-2004, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Xtremer.Tk
Thanks Man !!

You have A Nice Logo in your sign
Good Work :)

I'm Searching a long time for a modded shuttle bios..
But i have never found it.

i'm realy happy if tictac of bigtoe make for me a modded bios.

I have already a modded bios for my abit NF7-S, Form TicTac.

boy's KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !!.
Respect for TicTac And Bigtoe. !!

My English is not so good, I sorry for it..
I'm From the netherlands :) :D Im not the creator of that sig, LalPOOO is the creator, and he did a good job;)

tictac
02-22-2004, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by STEvil
Any possibilities that one of you could modify the 4212 bios for the Epox 8rda+ to include more ram timing options so it'll keep up with the Abit NF7-S? ;)

http://www.motherboardfaqs.com/Epox_nForce2/files/bios/8RDA4212.bin

I looked through with modbin6 (2.xx and 1.xx) but I dont think I understand it enough to start playing with stuff..

Epox 8RDA+ 4212 :toast:

http://underclock.proboards20.com/index.cgi?board=dld&action=display&num=1074106002

Hello,

Can Sombody Make a Overclock bios for the Shuttle SN41G2 Whith a FN41 Motherboard.

The Origional bios has no choises for vcore and vmem.

Can sombody that build in the bios ?

The origional bios is here to found.

ftp://ftp.shuttle.com/BIOS/fn41/fn41s025.zip

The Shuttle SN41G2 is a AMD board whit the NForce 2 Chipset.

Please Help me
Shuttle SN41G2

http://underclock.proboards20.com/index.cgi?board=dld&action=display&num=1077478314

LaNkS
02-22-2004, 01:15 PM
Hi

Here is the link for the bios.

75-FRN2-RL (http://217.160.208.211/soltek/download_file/BIOS/awd/awd-socketA/75frn2/75frn2/75FRN217.zip)

Thanks

Xtremer.Tk
02-22-2004, 02:14 PM
Epox 8RDA+ 4212 :toast:

http://underclock.proboards20.com/index.cgi?board=dld&action=display&num=1074106002

Shuttle SN41G2

http://underclock.proboards20.com/index.cgi?board=dld&action=display&num=1077478314

No Vcore :( :( :(

Damnd.. The New options are good, But sad for no vcore select..
Thats why i asked, For the vcore.. :|

But keep up the good work Tictac

EmineM
02-22-2004, 02:38 PM
tictac heres the bios download for Shuttle an50r
http://www.shuttle.com/hq/support/download/dwn2.asp?model=AN50R

See if you can do anything at all
thx

tictac
02-22-2004, 02:45 PM
ok thanx for the link

EmineM
02-22-2004, 02:49 PM
Id thank you if you can do anything to improve it :D

LaNkS
02-22-2004, 03:04 PM
ANd pleae if you can help me I whould be most thankfull...

tictac
02-22-2004, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by EmineM
tictac heres the bios download for Shuttle an50r
http://www.shuttle.com/hq/support/download/dwn2.asp?model=AN50R

See if you can do anything at all
thx

Shuttle AN50R

http://underclock.proboards20.com/index.cgi?board=dld&action=display&num=1077478314&start=0

:rocker: :thumbsup: :hehe: :banana: :toast:

tictac
02-22-2004, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by LaNkS
Hi

75-FRN2-RL (http://217.160.208.211/soltek/download_file/BIOS/awd/awd-socketA/75frn2/75frn2/75FRN217.zip)

Thanks

Soltek-75FRN2-RL

http://underclock.proboards20.com/index.cgi?board=dld&action=display&num=1074094513&start=0

Minnyboy
02-22-2004, 11:07 PM
Hey bigtoe or tictac,
any chance of modding the IC7-G or Max3 with Equito's IC7-G/Max3 bios?

Got newer intel & silimage SATA bios.
I'm currently using the modded bios on my iC7-G & it's damn good. Only thing it needs is some things "unhidden" & it'll go real good in my rig imho.

Cheers,
Minnyboy

tictac
02-23-2004, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Minnyboy
Hey bigtoe or tictac,
any chance of modding the IC7-G or Max3 with Equito's IC7-G/Max3 bios?

Got newer intel & silimage SATA bios.
I'm currently using the modded bios on my iC7-G & it's damn good. Only thing it needs is some things "unhidden" & it'll go real good in my rig imho.

Cheers,
Minnyboy

Abit IC7-Max 3

Abit BH-7

Abit NF7/S Rev 1.x

http://underclock.proboards20.com/index.cgi?board=dld&action=display&num=1074093832&start=0

Minnyboy
02-23-2004, 12:38 AM
Thanks!!

There seem to be no bios on that page that's been updated with Intel ICH5R bios 3003 though.

Any chance of you updating it with the latest ICH5R or is it already updated but you haven't listed it?

Cheers,
Minnyboy

LaNkS
02-23-2004, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by LaNkS
Hi

75-FRN2-RL

Thanks

Soltek-75FRN2-RL

http://underclock.proboards20.com/i...4094513&start=0

Hey

Thanks men!!

Is this bios able to up de VCore more than 1,85??

(The link to download in the other page doesn't work...)

tictac
02-23-2004, 06:10 AM
Thanks!!

There seem to be no bios on that page that's been updated with Intel ICH5R bios 3003 though.

Any chance of you updating it with the latest ICH5R or is it already updated but you haven't listed it?

Cheers,
Minnyboy

hey.... :stick:
just modded them all over back with xtra combo... hehehe :toast:

- Cas Latency : Auto
- Active to Precharge Delay : Auto
- DRAM Ras# to CAS# Delay :Auto, 0
- DRAm RAS# Precharge : Auto, 0
- Vdimm : 2.90V & 3.00V(2 hidden Vdimm)
- SATA 5034
- Spread Spectrum
- DRAm Ratio (DDRXXX)
- CPU L1,L2,L3 Cache
- FAn EQ : 30% 40% 50%
- Reload Global
- CPU Feature(New Feature on 14Beta4)
- Refresh Cycle: x1, x2, x3
- Read delay x1, x2, x3
- Dame Accelerator : x1, x2, x3
- Run VGA if S3 ressume
- Power Management
- Video Off Method & in suspend
- ACPI Function
- Suspend type & mode
- modem use IRQ
- HDD Power down
- VAGP : x1v, x2v, x3v, x4v (4 hidden voltage)
- Intel i875P/ICHR : raid bios version 3003
- SATA Bios:

http://underclock.proboards20.com/index.cgi?board=dld&action=display&num=1074093832

Hey

Thanks men!!

Is this bios able to up de VCore more than 1,85??

(The link to download in the other page doesn't work...)

no.... xtra vcore.... he my modded bios collection :
click on soltek modded bios when u there:

http://underclock.proboards20.com/index.cgi?board=dld

Xtremer.Tk
02-23-2004, 07:01 AM
Tictac,

I Got Wrong.

Sorry..

i flashed the wrong bios in the wrong motherbord..

V2 bios in a v1 motherboard

tictac
02-23-2004, 07:33 AM
ok
thanx 4 da report

:)

tictac
02-23-2004, 07:57 AM
sorry... nothing can be done regarding vcore issue on this soltek board... :(

Xtremer.Tk
02-23-2004, 08:30 AM
Tictac,

I Got Wrong.

Sorry..

i flashed the wrong bios in the wrong motherbord..:mad:

V2 bios in a v1 motherboard :(

tictac
02-23-2004, 11:49 AM
nastechxtreme2@yahoo.com :(

Minnyboy
02-23-2004, 03:34 PM
Thanks tictac, sorry if I bugged you....
Gonna give it a shot now...
Was using your IC7-G 21 bios before that & it was pretty good imo.

Cheers,
Minnyboy:D

tictac
02-23-2004, 08:32 PM
:) ya it is nice to help people arround.... :)

derbis
02-26-2004, 12:06 PM
tictac i tried your F6 bios for the Gigabyte GA-7N400-L and found out that your +0.3V VDimm doesnt do the right affect.

If i set it to +0.3V i only get 2.75V. When i go to EasyTune4 and push it to 2.8V iget 2.85V....means only a 0.05 increase.

If its possible, can you please modify that Bios more extremely? I thought about more VCore (+5%,+7.5% and 10% are given - +12.5 and 15% would be nice).
A Vdimm of 3.0 till 3.2 Vdimm and a possibility to switch S.M.A.R.T for HDD on.

please reply if u can do this...

thx! derbis

PS: Sorry for my english :(

ultrahoschie
02-27-2004, 12:08 AM
PLZ a bios mod for MSI NEO2 PS Mainboard :slobber:
Here is a link for the Bios File Bios for MSI NEO2 PS (http://216.158.218.35/edoc/bios_uploads/6728v35.zip) its a AMI Bios!!:slobber:

tictac
02-27-2004, 08:45 AM
i cant mod that ami bios sorry

Nazu
02-27-2004, 01:23 PM
Any modded bios for IC7 ? I want more vdimm, 2.8 v isnt enough for me :(

Minnyboy
02-27-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Nazu
Any modded bios for IC7 ? I want more vdimm, 2.8 v isnt enough for me :(

Nope, only a Vmem mod will do that for ya my friend

xGoKuX
02-27-2004, 06:34 PM
Nope, only a Vmem mod will do that for ya my friend

Exactly what I was gunna ask for. :(

rude
02-29-2004, 02:38 AM
DFI Lanparty 875 RevB.

This is the latest beta as of 22-11-03 and is modded by me.

Grab it here 875big2 (http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ad.leach/modded%20bios%20files/875big2.zip)

Do you have modded bios for DFI 875 Infinity rev A, is it possible to have more vdimm?, I havent found any instructions for modding it :slobber:

juhamann
03-01-2004, 04:22 AM
http://underclock.proboards20.com/index.cgi?board=Intelbios&action=display&num=1077560398

Abit IC-7 Max 3 beta 14 <- Anyone tried ? Works fine ?

Minnyboy
03-01-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by juhamann
http://underclock.proboards20.com/index.cgi?board=Intelbios&action=display&num=1077560398

Abit IC-7 Max 3 beta 14 <- Anyone tried ? Works fine ?

Yes, works fine. Using it atm on my 2 Max3's with no problems whatsoever.

Cheers,
Minnyboy

Jabo
03-04-2004, 02:05 PM
I bet I'll sound like a properly mothballed antic but anyone knows of any modded BIOS files for Abit TH7 II RAID boards (rev1)?
I tried messing with BIOS editing but I am lacking theoretical background here and just 'tweaking' does not bode well for survival chances for the rest of my h'ware:)

Kako
03-04-2004, 11:14 PM
Hey guys, can anyone take a look at the TFA43 bios, see if theirs anything that can be done or unlocked to them. Bios are kind of lacking, would be nice to have all the options if they really are locked.

http://www.fica.com/site/html/services/faq_detail.asp?c_id=240000655

-K

tictac
03-05-2004, 06:27 AM
ABIT NF7/S rev2.0 ONLY!

D22 ALPHA1 BETAKING TURBO EDITION
Features:
- SIP table of D10
- Betaking
- Vcore Revised (0.025 increasement)
- Turbo Bios Layout (For Overclockers)

a)SATA 4247
http://downloads.modlabs.net/bios/D22A1BK-TURBO-4247.zip
b)SATA 4227
http://downloads.modlabs.net/bios/D22A1BK-TURBO-4227.zip

Minnyboy
03-05-2004, 06:35 AM
Heya tictac,

Just wondering if you could update your IC7 series bios regarding the newly released IC7 22 bios as well as the Max3 14 bios.

I admire the commitment you have shown for helping us users out & would like to ask you to mod those 2 bioses for us.

Thanks,
Minnyboy

hauvt
03-06-2004, 09:25 AM
tictac,any modded bios for IC7 G

Minnyboy
03-06-2004, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by hauvt
tictac,any modded bios for IC7 G

Have a look at tictac's site, sponsored by Modlabs.net.
that's where i got my tictac modded IC7-G & IC7-Max3 bios from.

Tictac's Modded ABIT Section (http://underclock.proboards20.com/index.cgi?board=Intelbios&action=display&num=1077560398)

There's the IC7, IS7, AI7 as well as some older mobo bios modded by tictac there.

I've been using tictac's IC7-G21 as well as the Max3 beta14b4 bios & it's way, way better than the official Abit bios. Latest SilImage/Intel SATA bios as well as a couple of features unhidden like spread prectrum.

Cheers,
Minnyboy

hauvt
03-06-2004, 10:35 AM

Tictac's Modded ABIT Section (http://underclock.proboards20.com/index.cgi?board=Intelbios&action=display&num=1077560398)

There's the IC7, IS7, AI7 as well as some older mobo bios modded by tictac there.

I've been using tictac's IC7-G21 as well as the Max3 beta14b4 bios & it's way, way better than the official Abit bios. Latest SilImage/Intel SATA bios as well as a couple of features unhidden like spread prectrum.

Cheers,
Minnyboy
How to realize what SATA i use ?
4247 or 4227
:confused:
THX

Minnyboy
03-06-2004, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by hauvt
How to realize what SATA i use ?
4247 or 4227
:confused:
THX

I'm 99% sure that it doesn't matter. It's just an updated bios like how Intel update their SATA bios & you don't have to reinstall your OS.

My suggestion is to try them both out & if your OS doesn't load up with one bios, flash it with the other one.

I recommend using 4247, your OS should load up, maybe go to the SilImage website 7 get the latest SATA Raid/ATA drivers & update it.

Simple really. Most SATA bios updates are simple because of the fact that no-one would wanna go through the trouble of reinstalling the OS just for a bios update.

Cheers,
Minnyboy

hauvt
03-07-2004, 04:46 AM
I'm 99% sure that it doesn't matter. It's just an updated bios like how Intel update their SATA bios & you don't have to reinstall your OS.

My suggestion is to try them both out & if your OS doesn't load up with one bios, flash it with the other one.

I recommend using 4247, your OS should load up, maybe go to the SilImage website 7 get the latest SATA Raid/ATA drivers & update it.

Simple really. Most SATA bios updates are simple because of the fact that no-one would wanna go through the trouble of reinstalling the OS just for a bios update.

Cheers,
Minnyboy
i flashed my bios successfully :banana:
thx Minnyboy:D
PS:thx tictac for your wonderful bios:toast:

Davedude
03-07-2004, 06:33 AM
oOPs... I stopped checking this thread. Anyway, I just finished reading from where I left off. About the 4PCA3+ bios, all the versions of the bios except the newest one offer up to 3.3vdimm. The acual voltage is around 3.0V. On the newest bios they only offer to 2.9V and it runs at around 2.95-2.96. I coudn't manage to get back the higher voltage options for the new bios. I am hosting is here --> so would someone people get it and mod it :).

http://overclockingaddiction.com/4PC34209.BIN

gouda96
03-07-2004, 12:11 PM
is there anyway you could mod the max vdim above 3.3v?

Elisha
03-17-2004, 12:00 AM
i've been able to push my 2.4c to 311fsb solid on the is7 and ic7 but only 304fsb on the p4c800-D.
is this a physical board limitation or bios related?
if it is bios related could either Bigtoe or Tictac take a look at it?

dexx
03-17-2004, 11:28 PM

Hmm, the site wont let me on. Is there a problem with it atm?

Minnyboy
03-17-2004, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by dexx

My only other suggestion would be to look for any of tictac's posts & go there from the link in his sig....

Cheers,
Minnyboy

derbis
03-18-2004, 09:46 AM
tictac can u please add more Vdimm to the F6 Bios of Gigabyte GA-7N400-L???

It would help me much!
Some +0.5 till +0.7 would be nice :D

Things like Mem Timings are not so important, cause pressing STRG+F1 give Expert Bios Settings (Mem Timings and some other things).

tictac
03-18-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by dexx

oh... sorry

i just moved my bios collection to new server:

http://underclock.rocks.it

cheers :toast:

Huhn
03-29-2004, 07:11 AM
hey tictac can u please mod the newest bios for epox 4pca3+? it allows only 2,9 vdimm
older versions allow 3,3v for revision 2.0

Davedude
04-10-2004, 10:44 AM
Huhn, same problem here - only did you look at what the vdimm was... accually? In fact, it maxes out at 2.97V. When set in the new bios to 2.9, you get 2.91, when set to 3.3 in the old bios, you got 2.97. I still want that .6V, but it isn't as big of a deal as you make it out to be.:toast:

GazC
04-10-2004, 04:38 PM
Dave, how's it going at www.overclockingaddiction.com ? ;)

Davedude
04-10-2004, 04:45 PM
Heh... Pretty good :)
Contest drawing took place 2day:toast:

Soon there will be downlaods, reviews, guides, and articles to boast about too:banana:

Huhn
04-11-2004, 02:23 AM
well i suppsoe u got rev 2.2 of the board. that rev allows only up to approx 3v for vdimm. the rev 2.0 allows up to 3,3vdimm :banana: but with the newest bios i only have the options up to 2,9v and that :stick:

tictac
04-11-2004, 02:47 AM
Heh... Pretty good :)
Contest drawing took place 2day:toast:

Soon there will be downlaods, reviews, guides, and articles to boast about too:banana:

Davedude

if u organize Competition for bios modifier... i'm interested to participate..... :toast:

Huhn
04-11-2004, 03:05 AM
competition about modding epox 4pca3+bios would be fun i think :D

Davedude
04-11-2004, 05:52 AM
Davedude

if u organize Competition for bios modifier... i'm interested to participate..... :toast:
The problem is... there are not nearly enough bios modders for that to happen. Even when my site has thousands of members, there won't be enough for that to happen:(. I am still thinking up ideas for the next contest though - NewEgg is giving me a $50 item for it... so it should be a little better then the last contest.:D For ur contests over here, that probably seems like nothing, huh? Haha.

@Huhn: I am using the same bios as you... and the problem with ur revision, is that it only allows 1.6vcore - I could never live with that especially cuz this board undervolts ALOT. Rev2.2 allows 1.85vcore.

GazC
04-11-2004, 07:23 AM
LOL, tictac would win a bios modding contest by default at OCA, even if his bios made your computer kill your Grandmother, cos I doubt there'd be any other contestants in that comp :lol:

Huhn
04-11-2004, 11:16 AM
[i]@Huhn: I am using the same bios as you... and the problem with ur revision, is that it only allows 1.6vcore - I could never live with that especially cuz this board undervolts ALOT. Rev2.2 allows 1.85vcore. [/B]
yes the board undervolts. but i have option ov 1,85v in bios??? and it gives me bout 1,77v. perhaps i´m wrong with this but i´m almost 100% sure. got a prescott and voltage is reduced there so i can´t look if i´m right or wrong

FGI
04-26-2004, 12:57 PM
Hey guys did you forget about 8RDA+ :) ?? I would be very glad if I could find modded bios for 8RDA+ . The link above doesn't work :( .

Ket
04-28-2004, 04:44 PM
wassup ppl, just wondering if anyone can mod a gigabyte GA-7VAXP bios for me? of course, im not using their own oem crap, but rather the lumberjacker.de hacked F13pro bios :D what i want done, if possible, is thoughs bloody PLL settings fixed in the hacked bios, cheers! :toast:

http://www.anycities.com/user/mainboards/giga/giga.html thats the link to the f13pro hacked bios

??:smileysex <-just what in the hell is that rolf lmao

The Stilt
05-03-2004, 04:05 AM
tictac, is it possible to mod K8N Pro bios to contain same multiplier ajust and additional memorysettings that K8NNXP 940 bios contains?

HKPolice
05-03-2004, 04:52 AM
Has anyone tested the modded AN50R bios?

Ket
05-03-2004, 03:11 PM
^^ nice avatar, SOCOM .45 right?

HKPolice
05-05-2004, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Ket
^^ nice avatar, SOCOM .45 right?

But no, it's a USP Tactical .45 with a surefire :p:

Much lighter and smaller than the SOCOM but just as accurate.

gouda96
05-06-2004, 08:46 AM
Has an incredible muzzle vilocity too :toast:

tigger
05-08-2004, 04:44 AM
@ bigtoe + tictac

do you have a bios for for the asus a7n8x-e deluxe with an athlon xp 2500+ barton to give the processor less than 1.65 volt or do you can create one ???

is it possible to unlock the multiplicator in the system on the top by bios ???

are there other useful features ???

thx 4 help

Ket
05-08-2004, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by HKPolice
But no, it's a USP Tactical .45 with a surefire :p:

Much lighter and smaller than the SOCOM but just as accurate.

ahh i knew it was one or the other but they both look very a like, personally i like the SOCOM better just for the big BANG it makes :D although the USP is a nice gun i wouldnt mind owning one for display one day.

Verdict
05-09-2004, 06:20 AM
Im waiting someone can mod Abit IC7 Max 3 bios a new feature :

with nortwood prosessor we can get 1.975v from bios...

with Prescott prosessor only 1.76 and i really need MORE...

if someone can mod that feature, thats nice

thanks...

marko.ahola@kotinet.com

saper
05-22-2004, 08:50 AM
Hi Bigtoe and Titac !
I used Main Abit KV7. And the big prolem for me was in bios divied FSB/AGP/PCI was 6 :2 :1 . But it still runing at 5:2:1 though I select 6:2:1. So i could'nt increas FSB over 166. Because if i increased FSB to 200. so my AGP wil be 100.
So can you help me !. Thanks alot ! and sorry about My E

Riska
05-26-2004, 02:04 PM
Hallo you have once modded a bios for the biostar nforce3 barebone for me!
Can you please look at this one for me!
http://www.soltek.com.tw/soltek/download_file/BIOS/awd/awd-socket754/nvidia/B9A-FGR/B9AFGR13.zip
It is for the new comming soltek nf3 250gb barebone i have one and i think there is alot of hidden things in it!
Thanks in advance

Huhn
05-26-2004, 02:20 PM
any good modded abit ic7-max3 biosses out there? i need one for my prescott :)

Riska
05-26-2004, 06:38 PM
Look at his website!

Doomeous
05-27-2004, 05:52 AM
heya guys, I have an AMS electronics Gbox blue, the bios is so sterile, i'm sure there is something that can be unhidden. There are huge jumps in fsb rather than smooth 1mhz increments, and no other selections at all.

here is a link to the last one they had.

link to bios file (http://www.amselectronics.com/support_gBOXP4/download/gboxblue_CF968/s96v104.zip)

any help would be appreciated..

Also, the max 3 has been updated to a newer version, has anyone had a looksie at it?

few day old Max 3 bios update... (ftp://ftp.abit.com.tw/pub/download/bios/ic7-max3/ic7p16.exe)

thanks dudes in advance ~8)

Doomeous
05-29-2004, 01:38 AM
anyone checking in? eheh...

Anthonello
05-31-2004, 11:30 AM
i need i pray for i modded bios 1,6 for abit ic7 max3.

Doomeous
06-04-2004, 10:44 PM
Oh where oh where is Bigtoe, why did you leave me here all alone... I searched the world over and thought I found Big Toe, but he met another and PFfft he was gooooone..

jess1313
06-05-2004, 11:46 AM
Mr. TicTac or BigToe

I have needed the bios on my Shuttle to have the support for the DTR & or the mobile 64 CPU.

I have been trying to do myself but i dont know enough to accomplies. Although I have read & read trying to gain enough experience to be able to do. Have atempted twiced but no go but like I said Im still learning.

It is the FN85 mobo & the bios is here & file name is fn85s026.bin
http://www.shuttle.com/hq/support/download/download2.asp#

I can see you are very busy but I would aleast like to know if it is possible.

In the meantime I will keep trying myself.
Thanx for you time.

Riska
06-05-2004, 07:58 PM
Please Tictac reply to my PM..
Or look this thread thru!

Snowman89
06-07-2004, 05:02 AM
is it possible that any one of you guys can fix a nf7-s r2.0 bios so i can adjust over 2.3vcore?

Rancidelephant
06-08-2004, 03:52 PM
any chance you can look at the p4c800-e latest bios to enable prescott and see if you can do anything about the vcore being over 1.6v

thanks.

Huhn
07-05-2004, 05:11 PM
looks like not a single bios modder is left here. how sad :(

tictac
07-05-2004, 10:49 PM
if i have cheap internet connection... i may help u all.. unfortunately i dont have that... :(

jess1313
07-06-2004, 01:37 AM
TT are you saying if you where getting paid it whould be diff.

tictac
07-06-2004, 04:10 AM
i'm saying if i have cheap internet access @ home that will be nice ... :)

now 1hour rate for 56K connection about USD1.00-1.20

I²K
07-06-2004, 04:22 AM
Anyone took a look at the KV8 Pro bios?

gouda96
07-06-2004, 08:45 AM
i'm saying if i have cheap internet access @ home that will be nice ... :)

now 1hour rate for 56K connection about USD1.00-1.20

Damn, you need to move to America and get a nice 3mb/s cable connection for $40 a month!

After a week at my cousin's house with a 56k I almost lost my mind, but the thought of paying alot for it is just sickening.

jess1313
07-06-2004, 02:24 PM
Ok if some pitched in to help pay for your internet would it help you to be able & spend more time helping us. I dont thing anybody would mind & your work is so good we need you here to help.

Although I know that some of the things we ask for is to much but it would help us if you could teach what you know.

Doomeous
07-06-2004, 06:11 PM
I'd pitch in too... I really need a Gbox bios looked into, would love to have my laptop bios looked at, and NOBODY is looking after the Max3 anymore... doh!

tictac
07-06-2004, 06:36 PM
em... dont think that is good idea to pay my internet bill.. better ask others ...

bigtoe maybe... :)

STEvil
07-06-2004, 07:37 PM
tictac - how about wireless or gsm?

tictac
07-07-2004, 02:34 AM
i dont have handphone for GPRS ... :-/

not even handphone.... :(

why dont ask Bigtoe.. he have better modding tool than me.. :-/

higherøx
07-14-2004, 11:05 AM
BigToe
Did you modify any bios for P4C800-Deluxe that give me better performance, stability or overclockability?

Jesus
07-16-2004, 06:59 AM
ANy BIOS for teh NF7-S v 2.0??

STEvil
07-16-2004, 06:25 PM
tons.

Jesus
07-17-2004, 02:59 AM
OK and wher can I get one of those tons?

STEvil
07-17-2004, 03:52 PM
www.google.com "nf7-s bios"

dioSRL
08-02-2004, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Huhn
well i suppsoe u got rev 2.2 of the board. that rev allows only up to approx 3v for vdimm. the rev 2.0 allows up to 3,3vdimm :banana: but with the newest bios i only have the options up to 2,9v and that :stick:

yeah same problem here (http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39959) .. sorry for a new thread. Epox really screwed up; they put together rev 2.2 with rev. 2.0 and 2.0 does not have any vdimm related problems, like rev 2.2 over 3.0v..

grugar
08-03-2004, 02:44 AM
is here somewhere someone you got a modded/or can mod one BIOS for the ->Aopen AX4SPE MaxII<- ? The VDimm with 2,8V is a littel low and i don´t want to make a hardwaremod (to risky with my mod-exp)

IvanAndreevich
08-03-2004, 10:21 AM
RE: K8V SE Deluxe

Possible to give a little bit more...

memory volts than 2.8?
cpu volts than 1.75 (1.7v actual!)?

Main thing is to force DDR333 to work in 2:1 (to HT) mode. It works only as 5:3, goddamit.

Is it not possible to implement a /7 divider @ 233 FSB? Not to lock FSB but to actually use a divider. There seemed to be a dip-switch on the board which was supposed to allow such a configuration but it is not soldered on. Maybe I could connect it like there was a dip-switch and test it out?

dioSRL
08-03-2004, 10:23 AM
ok then I know there's no much time for you to take into consideration all this requests :) So PLEASe at least tell me what tools do I need in order to complete this task? Thanks a lot..

skate2snow
08-07-2004, 12:32 PM
Hey, Bigtoe, you should make an archive thread....

Snowman89
08-12-2004, 11:22 PM
hello, is it possibly for any of you guys to raise the vdimm to the memories on this motherboard?
ftp://ftp.abit.com.tw/pub/download/bios/kv8-pro/kv8p15.exe
abit first started with 3.2v but then lowerd it to 2.8 so is it possibly that some one can raise it to 3.2v again i would be very happy!

2xD
08-15-2004, 08:35 AM
back again... :) (cheers all!!)

got an Abit AN7 now, lovely piece of engineering, but, to the point :

i downloaded the two modded bios's from tictac (n24aac18 it is?)

one with command/clock enable, one without.

which do i use?

i got 2x 512MB OCZ dual sided banks.

yesterday i tried the one with cpc enable but my mem results dropped by ~150MB/s (ok ok, in sandra, but still) compared to abit's an7-16 bios.

didn't have time to test the one with cpc disabled.

also :

what does that cpc thingy do exactly?
(if someone feels like it/has the time for it) can u give me a more in-detail explanation of the differences between tictac's biosses and the official ones, cause i got poor results using tictac's, though anyone else reports being able to get +20mhz extra on their fsb with them...
i'm confused... :confused:

and is there any way to keep "cpu interface" enabled above 220mhz, cause it means a great deal on mem bandwidth

thanx a lot peeps!

edit:

just found this (http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25390&highlight=nforce) thread, but i MUST be stupid, cause i stil understand :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: about which one i need to get into my bios.

reject
08-17-2004, 02:09 AM
CAn someone please look at the kv8 pro bios and maybe unlock the 3.2vdimm hidden there, i know this casue the uguru windows util can get it but then i couldnt boot up overclocked or it would freeze before windows increases the volts.
ftp://ftp.abit.com.tw/pub/download/bios/kv8-pro/kv8p16.exe

Ket
08-21-2004, 04:14 PM
is there any cure for the AN7s bios randomising and not being able to detect memory timings properly and becomming wildly unstable when u try to set the relevent memory timings manually?

this is a decent board, now how about a decent bios abit?

Ket
08-21-2004, 05:11 PM
whats up with this? i got pissed of waiting for abit to release a decent bios for the AN7 so im gonna take a look and see if there is anything i can do but modbin throws this error at me;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v187/bizket/sa.jpg

dioSRL
08-21-2004, 11:35 PM
it's so obvious :) nobody is watching this thread anymore :banana:

Revv23
09-01-2004, 07:18 PM
is there any way to get the option to set you multiplier with the NS7-S2? im using it for my aunt with one of my old mobile's, i didnt think it would give me that kind of crap, it making me run a 1.2ghz with 200fsb :(

heres the latest bios BTW.

ftp://ftp.abit.com.tw/pub/download/bios/nf7-s2/nf7212.exe

brschmid
09-02-2004, 03:09 AM
BT,
are there any modded bios' for the P4T533-C ??
i want one that supports AGP/PCI lock.

CaTalyst.X
09-06-2004, 08:31 PM
I doubt you can enable a pci lock with a bios mod.

-CaT

Huhn
09-20-2004, 07:23 PM
it's so obvious :) nobody is watching this thread anymore :banana:
everybody should believe it it. this thread is dead by now :(

EvilouS
09-25-2004, 03:49 AM
I hope someone watches this thread as I'm still on the hunt for an AMIBIOS modding program.

pumbertot
09-29-2004, 01:52 PM
tried to read through this thread but its huge.have i missed a modded BIOS for the K8N Neo2 S939?

NWEng
09-29-2004, 02:19 PM
I hope someone watches this thread as I'm still on the hunt for an AMIBIOS modding program.

You can find one for the older bios, ver 7.51 of AMIBCP is out on the web. The latest version, AMIBCP8, is under a NDA and this is what you'd need for the 4mb bios I believe. If you do find it, let me know!

:cool:

L0$t Pr0PhEt
10-03-2004, 07:01 AM
Is it normal if you install merlin bios (d26 v2.0.03) that your sound and network devices aren't installed?
sorry if this was here allready

EDIT: flashed back and everything works fine like before :)

gfa3
10-07-2004, 03:36 AM
Damn thats a pretty long thread! :)
Noone though asked any bios mod for msi k8n neo so i'll be the first to ask.
This (http://members.lycos.co.uk/syar2003/S754_neo_plat_bios/) is where u can find msi's bioses and this (http://members.lycos.co.uk/syar2003/S754_neo_plat_bios/beta/) is beta bios releases.I 'm using 1.55 beta for now and its the best o/cer.
I wonder if its possible to have more vdimm and appearence of chipset voltage for selecting and also any kind of hidden options.
If you give it a try i'd appreciate it :toast:
Keep up the good work guys. :thumbsup:

EvilouS
10-07-2004, 03:39 AM
Do you think it's possible to load an AWARD bios onto a board that came originally with an AMIBIOS?

Shall I give it a try?

pumbertot
10-07-2004, 05:21 AM
Damn thats a pretty long thread! :)
Noone though asked any bios mod for msi k8n neo so i'll be the first to ask.
This (http://members.lycos.co.uk/syar2003/S754_neo_plat_bios/) is where u can find msi's bioses and this (http://members.lycos.co.uk/syar2003/S754_neo_plat_bios/beta/) is beta bios releases.I 'm using 1.55 beta for now and its the best o/cer.
I wonder if its possible to have more vdimm and appearence of chipset voltage for selecting and also any kind of hidden options.
If you give it a try i'd appreciate it :toast:
Keep up the good work guys. :thumbsup:

yep i asked the same but for socket 939 neo2 so modders as gfa3 says is anyone able to allow larger Vdimms through BIOS mods or is that just wishfull thinking. :eek:

a0chicken
10-10-2004, 08:55 PM
I need a BIOS for my Chaintech 9BJA, so I can edit the CPU : DRAM Ratio.
It's locked at 3:4 and I can't find any option to change it.

khellandros66
10-12-2004, 09:27 AM
Ok I am having a heck of a time using your software Tictac I am trying to mod a P4P800-D bios 1018 to unlock FastWrites, more VDIMM etc

~Bob

Aim@Me
10-12-2004, 12:23 PM
tictac , could u give me a link to page of modded nf7-s bioses.
Thanks a lot :toast:

metro.cl
10-15-2004, 09:28 AM
hey any one has some description on what are the benefits of de lanparty ultra b bios, couse i have ch5 memos 2x512mb and all the bios aro optimized for bh5, which one can i use????

metro.cl
10-15-2004, 09:30 AM
http://underclock.rocks.it/

link to tic-tac's bioses

Massive
10-16-2004, 08:22 AM
hey any one has some description on what are the benefits of de lanparty ultra b bios, couse i have ch5 memos 2x512mb and all the bios aro optimized for bh5, which one can i use????

where do u know if all BIOS optimized just for BH5?...I think you won't have problem by using those BIOS with ur CH5....just remember to use TRCD 3 ..

anyone knows what's the different between Lanparty BIOS 1/21 created by Oscar Wu, Bigtoe, tictac and Hellfire?
it confused me since it all use the same BIOS but with different person names...:D...btw which one is usually better overclock?

tictac
10-17-2004, 03:35 AM
this thread is dead.... better unstick it away :)

=[PULSAR]=
10-17-2004, 08:41 PM
I know this is getting repetitive but anyone manage to mod a KV8 Pro Bios. I would like more vcore and vdimm.