PDA

View Full Version : cases no vid card

shadowwind
07-20-2009, 06:57 PM
i walk to the house from my shop and i find 2 boxes on the back porch from the egg i was thinking wow that was fast i got 2 antec 300 cases
in no video cards no nothing my other parts are in NJ and the cases came from
TENN that's the first time i ever got the cases first they are all ways last to come in so i guess its going to be a couple of more days for that build to happen no increase in points i wished i got the video cards first at least i could use them.:shakes: i cant win.:shakes::shakes::shakes::shakes:

PoppaGeek
07-20-2009, 07:58 PM
Newegg performance has been real spotty for me since they opened the NJ distro center. I dunno if it is Egg or UPS in the area but I have also had problems with CA. Memphis USUALLY does ok. I told them once they needed something where a person could see where something would be shipped from. They said I could call and ask. Whatever.

I order 90% from Egg. Sometimes Amazon and Provantage. They do not charge me sales tax as Newegg does and they ship fast. Provantage can have some good prices too.

Frustrating to have some parts and not others when ya are ready to put one together. At least it ain't Friday and ya gotta wait all weekend.

shadowwind
07-21-2009, 04:46 PM
today i added a 1354 opty to wcg also added a XFX gtx 260 and got 1 more to add to the gpugrid just trying to figure out if i want to run 2 gts 260 on 1 computer. that mean changing over psu and im tired after fighting wcg to see
4 cpus working i was only get one to work, easy fix send files to usb drive and delete that every thing bionic i should of did that in the first place:shakes:i will
add the 260 to my main rig tonight then swap out psus in the morning i think. no point for me tonight.