PDA

View Full Version : please help me need advice for asus rampage gene II NB, SB & mosfet waterblock :D

levinan
07-18-2009, 12:19 AM
hello to all water cooling expert extreme forum :D, i'm new here by the way.

As the title says, i'm looking waterblocks for this board but not the fusion ones like swiftech :d, after reading several pages in this forum, i'm still not getting idea what exactly waterblocks will be compatible:shrug:, so somebody please confirm this, if already found a correct waterblock for asus rampage II gene mainboard or maybe there is older waterblock that would be compatible like form EK or danger den ??? thanks..... sorry for my bad english :D.

Six
07-18-2009, 12:42 AM
Dont know where you come from but in germany you get @ www.mips-computer.de
ASUS GENE Series Freezer Set POM Order No. MCH2436
ASUS Gene Series Freezer Set Brass Order No. MCH435
ASUS Gene Series Freezer Set Nickel Order No. Ask for

International shop http://www.mips-computer.com/

levinan
07-18-2009, 12:54 AM
wow, thanks for the fast reply :D. oops i'm from us anyway. So online shop like sidewinder or ppc doesn't have it yet???

Utnorris
07-18-2009, 04:39 AM
For the time being I would stick with the Swiftech Nb Max block that just bolts onto the original heatsink until newer blocks come out. You will still get the benefits of water cooling using it and later can look at cosmetics, maybe you will have a choice of a full cover block to keep it simple.

Six
07-18-2009, 05:55 AM
You can order it only from germany.

levinan
07-18-2009, 06:55 AM
For the time being I would stick with the Swiftech Nb Max block that just bolts onto the original heatsink until newer blocks come out. You will still get the benefits of water cooling using it and later can look at cosmetics, maybe you will have a choice of a full cover block to keep it simple.

yeah you have a point there, at first i'd thought that too, since this mainboard still new (under 6 six month old from release date :D). Maybe at the mean time i'll just satisfied with air cooler (ps. with a earbud on :d when doing some overclocking).