PDA

View Full Version : K|ngp|n left...

Don_Dan
07-14-2009, 11:10 PM
Did someone else notice that we lost ~1640 points a.k.a. Vince today? :(

The team is now down to 8th place in the team rankings.

bazx
07-15-2009, 12:10 AM
a new team

http://www.hwbot.org/community/team/KINGPINCOOLING.COM

TheGoat Eater
07-15-2009, 12:30 AM
lol - with 2 people they are "Worldwide Rank: #26 of 862" - NICE!

G.Foyle
07-15-2009, 12:44 AM
While I understand Vince and Andre perfectly well, that is a big hit to our team. Time to push some more!

Hondacity
07-15-2009, 07:23 AM
who else is sponsored on our team?

tiborrr
07-15-2009, 07:27 AM
Fugger :d

TheGoat Eater
07-15-2009, 08:18 AM
who else is sponsored on our team?
Can you elaborate what you mean by sponsored there ?

G.Foyle
07-15-2009, 11:07 AM
Sponsored = benching hardware that is not always my own
or
sponsored = being paid and expected of getting good results?

BenchZowner
07-15-2009, 12:30 PM
AFAIK it doesn't have anything to do with being sponsored or not.
Vince mentioned something about a new HWbot team almost a year ago in a PM, and as far as I can tell this is it.

FlawleZ
07-15-2009, 12:57 PM
Not really much of a shocker at this point in time. Honestly, I would say XS was lucky to have him aboard as long we did.

Splave
07-15-2009, 01:16 PM
imo if you are sponsored you shouldnt be playing for points. go for world records but 99.9% of the people actually have to buy their own :banana::banana::banana::banana: and its just not fair to get your ass kissed and roll the competition.

K404
07-15-2009, 01:28 PM
Theres different levels of sponsorship. I get company support but not with components for No.1 spots.......

(thats not a moan... I get to do my job with less pressure)

RomDominance
07-15-2009, 01:31 PM
I totally agree with Bobby, especially in today's economic climate.:hitself:

FlawleZ
07-15-2009, 02:21 PM
imo if you are sponsored you shouldnt be playing for points. go for world records but 99.9% of the people actually have to buy their own :banana::banana::banana::banana: and its just not fair to get your ass kissed and roll the competition.

He has retired in the past already. People didn't want him to stop pushing hardware to the absolute limit then, I see no difference now.

chew*
07-15-2009, 02:23 PM

You seem to forget that 99% of those sponsored did just that on there own pockets for a very long time.......

There is also a huge amount of pressure. The grass is not greener on the other side.

G.Foyle
07-15-2009, 02:24 PM
You seem to forget that 99% of those sponsored did just that on there own pockets for a very long time.......

There is also a huge amount of pressure. The grass is not greener on the other side.

Excellent post sir :up:

TheGoat Eater
07-15-2009, 03:30 PM

+1 - in fact the grass is anxiety inducing on that side :stick:

G H Z
07-15-2009, 04:51 PM

And just to add anyone can do it, Vince didn't get there by sitting on his ass. He is affiliated with companies because he kicked everyones ass when he was playing this game alone :up:

dinos22
07-15-2009, 04:59 PM
oh the irony hey chew* heheh

bobby do you think money spending actually stops once you start getting *free* hardware

i hope you dont catch this bug mate cause this is never ending

chew*
07-15-2009, 05:08 PM
oh the irony hey chew* heheh

bobby do you think money spending actually stops once you start getting *free* hardware

i hope you dont catch this bug mate cause this is never ending

Heh yah the irony is a bugger.

I think this past month alone I spent a good $400...ram, waterblocks,hard drives ( can never have to many ).

Who wants my bill alone for kneaded rubber eraser in a month? :p:

Charles Wirth
07-15-2009, 05:58 PM
It is all good, he didnt leave the planet yet so its not like he is gone.

No need to argue about sponsors, we all welcome any support we can get.

Hondacity
07-15-2009, 10:18 PM
lol i shouldn't have mentioned spo*

apologies benchers...

dang their team has 6members now...

eva2000
07-15-2009, 10:40 PM
Dam thought he joined i4memory.com team LOL ** dreaming **

Kal-EL
07-15-2009, 10:50 PM
Dam thought he joined i4memory.com team LOL ** dreaming **

He was gonna join Overclockaholics but it was a lil fast paced :yepp:
:ROTF:
^^^^^^^^
Yah, that didn't fly very far did it? :shakes: No matter, best of clocks to the new hwbot team :up:

hipro5
07-15-2009, 10:51 PM
Sponsors are welcomed anytime... :)
They give you some kind of "breath" when you need it some times, they don't give you World Records - YOU make the WRs.... ;)

I - for example - have paid SO MUCH hardware out of my pocket that you can't even imagine.
There were times in the past (and yes I'm ashamed to confess it) that I didn't have to buy food to eat or cigarettes to smoke, ONLY because I have spent my money to buy a CPU/VGA/etc... :(
It's like drugs or gambling... :(

So let k|ngp|n alone to move on with his life/dreams and you all keep on benching... :)

P.S. and remember my words : "If your dream dies, you die"

Viss
07-16-2009, 12:20 AM
Wise words :up:

Good luck with the new team Vince.

cowie
07-16-2009, 01:59 AM
i hate when people leave a team without so much as a good bye.
guess i missed his see you guys thread

its not like i'm on your team or anything so what i feel on the matter dont mean a whole hell of alot

heres to you true team player little guys

thebanik
07-16-2009, 02:47 AM
P.S. and remember my words : "If your dream dies, you die"[/B]

OMG!!! that completely sunk into my heart, I guess nothing can be more true.....salute to you for your determination and achievements.....

Splave
07-16-2009, 04:46 AM

I dont disagree that there is pressure or that I wish I was sponsored. I for one enjoy not having to post "look how great my gigabyte board is" or take binned memory and show "you too can break the ddr3 world record" threads.

So how much money do I have to spend before I get free stuff or paid? How is it a level playing field if anyone is getting any help from any source other than their own pockets? This brings up ES chips as well, on HWbot you have to own the hardware and people posting with ES chips are breaking the rules as intel/AMD are the owners of those chips. This also why they cant be sold legally.

Half the people that have hammered me in this thread have in the past or currently get free stuff etc :rofl:

PS I dont doubt the skill of any of the top clockers fyi.

NBF
07-16-2009, 05:03 AM
They are making a Dream Team :eek:
k|ngp|n, AndreYang, Brian y, Gautam, 3oh6...

Good luck to the new Hwbot Team! (Not that they would need any :p: )

r1rhyder
07-16-2009, 05:04 AM
"This brings up ES chips as well, on HWbot you have to own the hardware and people posting with ES chips are breaking the rules as intel/AMD are the owners of those chips. This also why they cant be sold legally."

Exactly, hence I don't bench anymore. HWbot bend's the rules when it's favorable to them. It's a paid/sponsored sport now. It generates revenue. I still have fun benching for myself, but I have lost all interest in HWbot and Futuremark rankings. I don't even compete in the threads anymore. But I'm still having my fun.:D

ReverendMaynard
07-16-2009, 05:07 AM
Bobby, a wise man told me "It's not who you know, it's who you blow". Now that doesn't mean that people have to start blowing other people for hardware, but greased palms are greased palms.

As for the KP starting his own bot team....can't blame him. His nick name is attached to a product and is a product, and working the bot under XS didn't get his name out there. If anything KP is learning to be aggressive in marketing and that's what needs to be done to be successful as a company and as a product.

To the sponsored lads harping on Bobby for his frustrations; think what it would have been like if you were 100% self funded in these economic times, being forced to compete against the guys who get the good stuff on a silver platter. Take a look at this guys bot progress (under splave for Team NBOC), he's the real deal and his point has merit.

Cheers and all the best to KP and XS.

Rev

[XC] gomeler
07-16-2009, 05:08 AM
I dont disagree that there is pressure or that I wish I was sponsored. I for one enjoy not having to post "look how great my gigabyte board is" or take binned memory and show "you too can break the ddr3 world record" threads.

So how much money do I have to spend before I get free stuff or paid? How is it a level playing field if anyone is getting any help from any source other than their own pockets? This brings up ES chips as well, on HWbot you have to own the hardware and people posting with ES chips are breaking the rules as intel/AMD are the owners of those chips. This also why they cant be sold legally.

Half the people that have hammered me in this thread have in the past or currently get free stuff etc :rofl:

PS I dont doubt the skill of any of the top clockers fyi.

It isn't a matter of spending XXX amount of dollars in order to receive YYY amount of free stuff.. it is about spending enormous amounts of time developing a brand out of your own pocket. Then you move on to the PR departments and hope that all your work is enough for them to warrant chucking a board or video card your way.

I am a college student who makes several hundreds of dollars a month at most. In order to afford my hobby I review hardware on the side making what is the equivalent to less than minimum wage in order to be able to play with nice toys. After dumping in all this time you damn well know I'll be knocking out some hwbot points with a combination of earned and seeded gear in an attempt to acquire more seeded gear. Competitive benching is a business, the moment you realize that doors start to open.

Splave
07-16-2009, 05:22 AM
I hear ya gomeler, just saying if you enjoy messing with hardware, is getting paid minimum wage to play with it a bad thing as you go to school? Hell if I could get paid to get lap dances at 7.50 and hour I would for sure be down for that, on the side that is ;)

king is obviously smart for starting his own team as reverend stated, gets his name and product out there.

Its like a guy that likes to squeeze the last drop of horsepower out of his car racing a nascar. I get that the nascar guy probably started as a little known guy spending all his cash and using skillz to become what he is now but he certainly isnt going to be racing against a nascar guy with his little pinto from the beginning rofl.

k|ngp|n
07-16-2009, 06:23 AM
It is all good, he didnt leave the planet yet so its not like he is gone.

No need to argue about sponsors, we all welcome any support we can get.

For sure. Xs is still my number one place, how can it not be..

There is no special reason for this nor does it have anything to do with XS. If I disapointed or let any XS guys down, I'm really sorry for that. I've benched as hard as I could and made HUGE personal sacrifices over last two-three years of my life benching for XS and just benching in general. I have been wanting to form my own COMPETITIVE benching team for a long time now. The eventual goal is worldwide domination, but it may take some time to get there.

Right now the team isn't "open", and to be on it you need to be willing to dedicate time and effort into making the team succesful.
You dont have to be some super duper sponsored guy or a known name to be on the team at all, only have the PROVEN KNOWLEDGE, COMPETENCE, WORK ETHIC and the DRIVE to be able to get it done. I am willing to try and help guys out with cooling HW and other misc. pieces of HW through manuf I work with that need it

As for the sponsored thing that comes up often, yah I have good manuf connections, but I have worked so HARD for so long for those hookups guys. Again, I have made huge personal sacrifices in my life for overclocking that I may or may not regret one day when I look back on all of this :shakes:
The pressure and stress that comes with the territory has been at times nearly unbearable. People expect things out of you at one point, and any less is just not enough. This goes for any of the guys with "hookups".When manuf gives you a new platform or product, they expect you to not only make it work but set records with it. Any less is failure. Doesn't matter if the bios's suck, components are incompatible, hw needs 100 mods to run right, or the competitors product is flat out better. You have to find a way to make it happen PERIOD or it is failure. It's alot to deal with I'm tellin ya.
I am a big sponsor now as well though..ya know I have given out more $$$ in containers and also spent more money on LN2 developing units and benching than maybe 95% of every overclocker out there has ever spent on HW alone.
There is major ebb & flow that most don't see.

Splave
07-16-2009, 06:29 AM
^ Great post thanks for some perspective king

RomDominance
07-16-2009, 06:43 AM
I hear ya gomeler, just saying if you enjoy messing with hardware, is getting paid minimum wage to play with it a bad thing as you go to school? Hell if I could get paid to get lap dances at 7.50 and hour I would for sure be down for that, on the side that is ;)

king is obviously smart for starting his own team as reverend stated, gets his name and product out there.

Its like a guy that likes to squeeze the last drop of horsepower out of his car racing a nascar. I get that the nascar guy probably started as a little known guy spending all his cash and using skillz to become what he is now but he certainly isnt going to be racing against a nascar guy with his little pinto from the beginning rofl.

No doubt that King made a wise business decision starting his own team.

I think what Splave is saying, and I totally agree with, if the racing circuit is goin to be like nascar, those teams are required to use similar equipment. This way, the driver's skill makes all the difference in winning. Our racing teams don't even have access to these products to increase our point standings in nascar to race in the final field of cars, even if we were willing to spend the money.

The same argument holds true for the guys destroying wprime with the servers where they work, wth? Once again, do they own these components?

Maybe majors and minors or pro and novice for the bot?

Hondacity
07-16-2009, 06:46 AM
:worship::worship::worship:

sorry kp i didn't mean to open up a can of ....

i better shut up again...i need to get me some more trophies

k|ngp|n
07-16-2009, 06:48 AM
I forgot to add something pretty important. Our new team is a MULTI-NATIONAL effort. It's not an American team at all, it doesn't matter where you are in the world, if you have what "it" takes we want you.
I've asked HWBot for another option for a special team flag other than the stupid one with the question mark. Lets see if they come through :D

[XC] gomeler
07-16-2009, 07:04 AM
Pirate flag?

ReverendMaynard
07-16-2009, 07:17 AM
Slayer flag?

chuchnit
07-16-2009, 07:28 AM
Totally awesome response K|ngp|n!! One thing people seem to forget is that YOU were the one who wanted hwbot to offer the option of NO POINTS for sponsered guys. Although you are big time, and have made it, you still look out for the little guy. Gotta respect that.

As far as the sponsered thing goes.... we all want to get there, and it totally sucks competing with guys who already are. What can ya do though? Push Harder :D

Edit: Isnt' the slayer flag a must? :D

Kal-EL
07-16-2009, 07:51 AM
I forgot to add something pretty important. Our new team is a MULTI-NATIONAL effort. It's not an American team at all, it doesn't matter where you are in the world, if you have what "it" takes we want you.
I've asked HWBot for another option for a special team flag other than the stupid one with the question mark. Lets see if they come through :D

In an overclocking community that has opened up and broken down so many traditional world barriers and territorial lines to come together, it only makes sense to think as one global community and reset the cosmos. :ROTF:

On the other hand "I'm proud to be an American" and represent the Red White and Blue Region. But I think this can be done with individual user flags whilst the team flag is non-discriminate or alienating to a multi-national team.

Best clocks to the new team, when's the innaugeration bench ceramony? It should be yearly :D

k|ngp|n
07-16-2009, 08:54 AM
gomeler;3909367']Pirate flag?

Did you know that with a slight rearrangemnt of your streets letters you get Mescalin? :p:

Hwbot is a slippery slope right? I try to do whats best over there usually because I want to make the world a better place :p: Seriously, I think most guys are doing the right thing when ti comes to hwbot. You dont really see alot of shenanigans that goes on at futuremark. The orb has become the wild wild west, but thats sorta always been the case. It doesn't have to translate to hwbot.
I don't submit ES or pre-release stuff anymore and try to use retail availble product when I can. Like Giorgioprimo and Leghorn says... "I do what I can" :D
BTW--We want you and those Gorgeous 1K hwpoints guys!! Come to the darkside my friends.

runmc
07-16-2009, 08:56 AM
Your a very respectable/honest person Vince. :yepp: I could see you were determined ever since the day I met you. Your determination has paid off. :up:

Don_Dan
07-16-2009, 10:51 AM
How come every thread about hwbot turns into an argument about sponsorship?! :shakes:

Thanks for the post Vince, very much appreciated! And good luck with your new team! :up:

I just wonder how long it will take until they are in front of us in the team ranking.
It's time to bench some more.... :D

Kal-EL
07-16-2009, 11:30 AM
How come every thread about hwbot turns into an argument about sponsorship?! :shakes:

Thanks for the post Vince, very much appreciated! And good luck with your new team! :up:

I just wonder how long it will take until they are in front of us in the team ranking.
It's time to bench some more.... :D

A few more minutes I reckon :yepp:

[XC] gomeler
07-16-2009, 12:12 PM
Did you know that with a slight rearrangemnt of your streets letters you get Mescalin? :p:

Hwbot is a slippery slope right? I try to do whats best over there usually because I want to make the world a better place :p: Seriously, I think most guys are doing the right thing when ti comes to hwbot. You dont really see alot of shenanigans that goes on at futuremark. The orb has become the wild wild west, but thats sorta always been the case. It doesn't have to translate to hwbot.
I don't submit ES or pre-release stuff anymore and try to use retail availble product when I can. Like Giorgioprimo and Leghorn says... "I do what I can" :D
BTW--We want you and those Gorgeous 1K hwpoints guys!! Come to the darkside my friends.

A couple of times I shipped stuff with Mescalin St NW as the street :doh: I think the street was named after Mescalin when someone high on Mescalin misspelled Mescalin. :shrug:

Raja@ASUS
07-16-2009, 01:11 PM
This is pretty much a dream team, all you need now is that greek guy to sign up...lol

Good luck to you all.

later
Raja

G.Foyle
07-16-2009, 02:07 PM
While we're at dream teams, why is Shamino not at HWBot?

Hyperhorn
07-16-2009, 02:30 PM
Good luck for your new team and all the members!
...but it`s a long way to the top. :D

chispy
07-16-2009, 03:29 PM
Congratulations Vince on your team :up: , Best of lucks bro :yepp:.

Angelo.

ether.real
07-16-2009, 03:46 PM
Frankly, hwbot does an excellent job catering to the "little" guy by offering the huge amount hardware categories that pretty much anyone can get points in. Just look at the #4 US Team, ClassicPlatforms. They get all of their points from old hardware. Stuff you can buy off ebay or craigslist for pocket change. The only way you could do better for the little guys is to remove the 300 hardware point cap. It's just a fact of life, the guy with the connections and the cash is going to have a leg up; that's the way it is in every aspect of life.

Kingpin, best of luck to you and your team.....and thanks for dividing up the competition!

NBOC 4 LIFE!!!!!

k|ngp|n
07-16-2009, 06:18 PM
I agree they do an excellent job and 99.9% of the time I have no complaints :D
Also it's improper for me to promote my benching team in XS hwbot team forum, those weren't my intentions so out of respect to fugger and XS please keep that stuff to PM. Thanx for the kind and encouraging words anyways :up:
we'll see how it goes, it's going to be a hell of a battle putting together a team for competing at the VERY top, but I am 100% up to the challenge hyperhorn :yepp:
H.O.T will be a force to reckon with I can see and George gets a mountain of respect from me always. I don't assume anything my friend, we will just work as hard as we can and hope we get there and can challenge you someday. :up:

[XC] gomeler
07-16-2009, 06:59 PM
You guys start flying a skull and crossbones and you'll have me knocking at your door :D Argh!!

64NOMIS
07-17-2009, 10:40 PM
http://z.about.com/d/tennis/1/0/W/F/79183023_8.jpg

She gets more for showing up and loosing in the second round than the entire OC community gets in goods and sparse cash.

64NOMIS
07-17-2009, 10:44 PM
Vince, good luck with your team. I look forward to 8 cores @ 10Ghz.

Movieman
07-17-2009, 10:47 PM
Vince, good luck with your team. I look forward to 8 cores @ 12Ghz.
Fixed, this is Vince we're talking about!:p:

BustaH
07-17-2009, 11:05 PM
Nice one KP & co I will look forward to hitting the standards you guys [and the greek guy ;)] set.

a good move imo, though not so good for xs.

on a side note re hwbot thats been mentioned in this thread, regarding wprime...those super servers that own wprime wr's are only ever going to be available to a very few people.. thats okay, what really gets me though is...their not even overclocked!!:(

Kingpin and team, all the best for the future!

HDCHOPPER
07-19-2009, 01:50 AM
Keep on :rocker: Vince ! lol there is no ceiling or end :D

JamesBong420
07-19-2009, 07:53 AM
good luck kingpin!! even though you guys really do not need it. lolollol.. already on top10.. :up:

time for me to get my ass in gear for xs!!! :D

NaeKuh
07-19-2009, 12:23 PM
Theres different levels of sponsorship. I get company support but not with components for No.1 spots.......

(thats not a moan... I get to do my job with less pressure)

thats not called sponsoring bro. Thats called being favored.

I get that as well, but when i call something sponsorship is when you paid less then retail or nothing for it.

That is what sponsorship means... they help you in acquiring it. Not wait in line holding your hand.

@ kingpin..

Wish ya the best of luck, but you got a lot of l33t people now against ya. :P

cowie
07-20-2009, 07:01 PM
the only diferance in o/c skill besides a few guys is zero between this closed team and every other team team on hwbot.
BTW
how can you have a closed team on hwbot?

Kal-EL
07-20-2009, 07:12 PM
Set a password in the control panel.

eva2000
07-20-2009, 07:31 PM
the only diferance in o/c skill besides a few guys is zero between this closed team and every other team team on hwbot.
BTW
how can you have a closed team on hwbot?
it's an team option that the team leader/team manager can set to either allow public joining or closed invitation via a password accesss to join page

justin.kerr
07-20-2009, 07:38 PM
hmm only 7430 points now.... dropping a lot of people..

Kal-EL
07-20-2009, 07:42 PM
Someone's gonna step up to the plate and lead XS back up the ladder, ur still kickin alot of booty :yepp:

road-runner
07-20-2009, 08:24 PM
Someone's gonna step up to the plate and lead XS back up the ladder, ur still kickin alot of booty :yepp:

If people keep moving I will be in first place soon :rofl: Good luck with the team kingpin... :up:

Hondacity
07-20-2009, 08:31 PM
hmm only 7430 points now.... dropping a lot of people..

yeah we lost diablo dude..oh well XS is here to stay :)

Don_Dan
07-21-2009, 03:48 AM
Oh no, we lost Chris/Gomeler now too...
Well, i4memory lost even more guys than we, so we are still in front of them...
It's time to bench some more! :up:

Hondacity
07-21-2009, 04:27 AM
yeah diablo aka gomeler...our only 600pt'er

dang i4memory was 78xxpts yesterday now they're 70xx kudos to pro/dinos/bobnz for staying...those guys rock.

slapmehard
07-21-2009, 06:48 AM
Jeez can you believe some people think benchmark teams are like families:rolleyes:

Booj
07-21-2009, 08:29 AM
dang i4memory was 78xxpts yesterday now they're 70xx kudos to pro/dinos/bobnz for staying...those guys rock.

Indeed they do rock :yepp:

Jeez can you believe some people think benchmark teams are like families:rolleyes:

deleted

I win the misinterpretation of the week award

Ashraf
07-21-2009, 09:44 AM

Good-bye.

slapmehard has been permanently banned for being cowie.

chew*
07-21-2009, 11:45 AM
Some of the comments are rather disturbing.

good luck vince, not that you need it.:up:

massman
07-21-2009, 11:51 AM

Big difference between overclocking forum and overclocking team. XS is a place where international oc'ers gather, but each of has their local forums as well ... and mostly combined with local team.

dinos22
07-21-2009, 04:08 PM
yeah diablo aka gomeler...our only 600pt'er

oh i want to leave but eva2000 chained me to my benchroom with a special remote controlled razor blade RAM kit ready to slash me if i try
why do you think he's always online :rofl:

loonym
07-22-2009, 06:27 AM
People come and go from hwbot teams all the time. It's unfortunate to lose some high profile members but I wish them all the best. As to massman's comment, I hope you don't forget XS still has a team and I look at this as an opportunity for those remaining to step up and remind everyone we are still here. :D

[XC] gomeler
07-22-2009, 06:55 PM
Not like I've left XtremeSystems, XS has always and still is my home forum. The problem is there isn't much of a benching team here at XS, just a group of guys who bench under the same name. Benching with the group that Vince has collected under his name will help propel me forward and encourage me to push hardware with in-team challenges. Now I've got people to catch, it was hard on XS due to the fact that Vince was the next person ahead of me with a lofty 1000 points in between us x_x Now I've got a handful of guys to catch and this should make me much happier :) Now I'd say it is time for all the guys below where I was sitting to step up their game and start bashing some records :up:

MTP04
07-23-2009, 01:24 PM
EDIT: Moved my comment to the appropriate thread.

TheGoat Eater
07-23-2009, 02:10 PM
gomeler;3921558']Not like I've left XtremeSystems, XS has always and still is my home forum. The problem is there isn't much of a benching team here at XS, just a group of guys who bench under the same name. Benching with the group that Vince has collected under his name will help propel me forward and encourage me to push hardware with in-team challenges. Now I've got people to catch, it was hard on XS due to the fact that Vince was the next person ahead of me with a lofty 1000 points in between us x_x Now I've got a handful of guys to catch and this should make me much happier :) Now I'd say it is time for all the guys below where I was sitting to step up their game and start bashing some records :up:

XS - home is where the heart is, and mine is here ;)

chew*
07-23-2009, 04:39 PM
I hope you don't forget XS still has a team and I look at this as an opportunity for those remaining to step up and remind everyone we are still here. :D

No promises but I'll be trying for a few points this weekend.

Movieman
07-23-2009, 04:47 PM
Maybe I can find something here that will generate a few points..:D

G.Foyle
07-23-2009, 05:07 PM
I have a vantage score that would be 18th global, but I cant submiti it witout ORB link :(
Why oh why is LN2 so damn expensive...

chew*
07-23-2009, 06:15 PM
I have a vantage score that would be 18th global, but I cant submiti it witout ORB link :(
Why oh why is LN2 so damn expensive...

wait for 2 more scores to pop up ?
I have a 03 that is 8th global ;) No FM link. Will fix that this weekend the 8th part I mean :p:

My room looks like it got hit by a bomb atm, but its completely 100% organized, ya right.....hopefully cleaned up by friday ripping in fresh installs and prepping OS's as we speak :up:

http://chew.ln2cooling.com/The_Laboratory/IMG_1313.jpg

loonym
07-23-2009, 06:52 PM
My room looks like it got hit by a bomb atm, but its completely 100% organized, ya right.....hopefully cleaned up by friday ripping in fresh installs and prepping OS's as we speak :up:

http://chew.ln2cooling.com/The_Laboratory/IMG_1313.jpgRoom looks perfectly normal to me. I see a can of acetone and an ashtray. :up: I'll have get Dave to sign a NDA before I'll be able to let him in here if he brings my cascade. :ROTF:

Buckeye
07-23-2009, 08:25 PM
I can't let you guys have all the fun this weekend, now can I :rofl:

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/2668/img1246.jpg (http://img404.imageshack.us/i/img1246.jpg/)

dinos22
07-23-2009, 08:56 PM
damn it Buckeye stop posting photos of those dewars
that's really really offensive

...to my w(all)et dream :D

Buckeye
07-23-2009, 09:08 PM
damn it Buckeye stop posting photos of those dewars
that's really really offensive

...to my w(all)et dream :D

HAHA I guess you missed the pot there ;)

dinos22
07-23-2009, 09:10 PM
HAHA I guess you missed the pot there ;)

nah i didnt

but it's not the pot that makes me get an e-boner :rofl:

Buckeye
07-23-2009, 09:12 PM
nah i didnt

but it's not the pot that makes me get an e-boner :rofl:

Dinos you nut :rofl:

dinos22
07-23-2009, 09:36 PM
hey it's friday
i'm about to knock off work have a few drinks
life is good lol

Kal-EL
07-23-2009, 09:57 PM
Ehem, Bill, thats a disturbingly extra-ordinarily long tube you have there. :yepp:

Can't wait for the party to begin :up:

Hondacity
07-23-2009, 10:02 PM
buckeye dude...video pls :D

chew*
07-23-2009, 10:37 PM
Buckeye is a pioneer. First ocer to ever cool a cpu by waterbong :ROTF:

dinos22
07-23-2009, 10:50 PM
Buckeye is a pioneer. First ocer to ever cool a cpu by waterbong :ROTF:

He'll kill me for saying this but ... :rofl:

http://www.x4extender.net/info/sites/default/files/penis-pump-main_Full.jpg

Deanzo
07-23-2009, 11:21 PM
Your too much Dino, ROFLMAO

chispy
07-23-2009, 11:26 PM
:rofl: you are killing me here Dinos :ROTF:

dinos22
07-23-2009, 11:31 PM
what

dont tell me you guys havent tried this
i usually go for the small adapter first and then tweak it up to blue later :rofl:

p.s. dont use F1EE for this or you'll end up with an 8 headed snake in your jocks and you'll shower the toilet too.....wife gets :banana::banana::banana::banana:ty when i miss :D

Deanzo
07-23-2009, 11:40 PM
Put the beer down and move away from the keyboard, you're killing us :rofl:

BenchZowner
07-24-2009, 02:18 AM
Dinos... +1 :D
LOLage guaranteed with this crazy nutcase living in Australia :p:

quintus
07-24-2009, 03:00 AM
:rofl:dinos:ROTF:

Buckeye
07-24-2009, 05:17 AM
LOL @ Chew and Dinos

This could start another long thread like Fuggers contest.

Dinos says... take a picture of your Pot and.... Oh man :rofl:

We don't even want to ask what the prize will be :ROTF:

ReverendMaynard
07-24-2009, 05:20 AM
you guys are messed lol. :ROTF:

chew*
07-24-2009, 06:32 AM
LOL @ Chew and Dinos

This could start another long thread like Fuggers contest.

Dinos says... take a picture of your Pot and.... Oh man :rofl:

We don't even want to ask what the prize will be :ROTF:

http://www.water-bongs-glass-pipes.com/fotocache/middle/601-glass-bowl-tobacco.jpg

JamesBong420
07-24-2009, 06:40 AM
http://www.water-bongs-glass-pipes.com/fotocache/middle/601-glass-bowl-tobacco.jpg

did i hear my name? oh wait!!! nevermind....

:up:

k|ngp|n
07-24-2009, 06:55 AM
haha "tweak up to the blue" :ROTF:

Ozzfest05
07-24-2009, 07:50 AM
haha "tweak up to the blue" :ROTF:

No Slayer pic, Imposter.:shakes:

chispy
07-24-2009, 08:05 AM
:ROTF: Im still laughing at your crazy comments Dinos , it made a nice funny signature :rofl:.:D

dinos22
07-24-2009, 06:53 PM
oh man did i say that out loud :D