PDA

View Full Version : wow 25 man team today

shadowwind
07-11-2009, 01:59 PM
I bet if we all crunched for 3 weeks 24/7 on the gpugrid we could make it to the top 15 spot or better, not sure i figured it out right i lost my glasses. damn Mr J Walker was playing with my head last night.:shakes:

zalbard
07-11-2009, 02:44 PM
Sorry about offtopic guys... But the name of this thread is pretty funny. The first association I got was "World of Warcraft 25-man raid", then I remembered what forum I was on, then I also checked the subforum name, and once I read this post I burst out laughing at myself! :ROTF:

Back on topic... Good job everyone! :up: I need to fix my PC and I might join you as well. :yepp:

PoppaGeek
07-11-2009, 03:12 PM
Sorry about offtopic guys... But the name of this thread is pretty funny. The first association I got was "World of Warcraft 25-man raid", then I remembered what forum I was on, then I also checked the subforum name, and once I read this post I burst out laughing at myself! :ROTF:

Back on topic... Good job everyone! :up: I need to fix my PC and I might join you as well. :yepp:

:welcome:

shadowwind
07-11-2009, 03:26 PM
X WoW player here im looking forward to seeing your card added to the gpugrid i stopped playing all most 1year and 3 months now i sold my account with 5 lvl 70 players with all of them in season 3 arena gear i made a killing selling off that account.:rofl: