PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo, W(hy)ii?! accidents...

XSAlliN
06-23-2009, 03:25 PM
This is probably the most dangerous console out there, if you you don't take extreme caution wile using it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCyZsElV7So

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6-PPvfF7MI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-zjIAYmfZ0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D92zvPll4co

:shrug:

Chevelle
06-23-2009, 04:40 PM
That first one is hilarious!

Xello
06-24-2009, 06:48 AM
That first one is hilarious!

Love how he hits the top of it, like that's going to fix it.

trance565
07-11-2009, 07:30 PM
honestly, ppl break so many tv's with the wii, i think nintendo owes some ppl some money

Lestat
07-12-2009, 11:02 AM
so many of those are just setup's
you realize how hard one would have to throw the Wiimote at a tv to break it
especially a plasma with the outer screen protector that all plasma's have

Martijn
07-12-2009, 01:18 PM
honestly, ppl break so many tv's with the wii, i think nintendo owes some ppl some money

No, they should start selling Wii-proof TVs :rofl:

demonkevy666
07-13-2009, 10:27 AM
do that to an old tube TV and the wiimote would be toast. hehe

ILikeCosmosS
07-13-2009, 10:35 AM
do that to an old tube TV and the wiimote would be toast. hehe

Nothing happened when i threw it mine, the wii remote just fell, haha
I wonder how hard you have to throw it to break LCDs

Nanometer
07-13-2009, 10:30 PM
Nothing happened when i threw it mine, the wii remote just fell, haha
I wonder how hard you have to throw it to break LCDs

a computer lcd? not hard lol

trekie86
07-14-2009, 07:12 AM
That's why we have straps, and re-called straps, and... idiots that should obviously not be playing a motion control game.

trekie86
07-14-2009, 07:16 AM
About the third video... what the hell was that guy doing, trying to bowl with his body? LOL

moiraesfate
07-14-2009, 07:43 AM
People just need to stop being so stupid.

From my personal experience... we have a WII that we never use and I'll tell you why.

Because it HURTS. We have a few games we can play on it, but if you're not in top shape, you are going to be in horrible pain. Every time I've played with it for more than a half hour, my joints have hurt so bad after it isn't even funny.

We have the Force Unleashed game (and I really wanted it), but I can't play it. Play it for an hour and get sore muscles for over a week.

Brilliant conceptual idea to get people physically involved and moving. Bad implementation as things aren't weighted right to play with the "items" they created.

The controls need to get much more advanced before it will be truly useful.

ToTTenTranz
07-14-2009, 10:41 AM

From my personal experience... we have a WII that we never use and I'll tell you why.

Because it HURTS. We have a few games we can play on it, but if you're not in top shape, you are going to be in horrible pain. Every time I've played with it for more than a half hour, my joints have hurt so bad after it isn't even funny.

We have the Force Unleashed game (and I really wanted it), but I can't play it. Play it for an hour and get sore muscles for over a week.

Brilliant conceptual idea to get people physically involved and moving. Bad implementation as things aren't weighted right to play with the "items" they created.

It seems to me that you're doing a lot of unnecessary movements.

Most people won't realize that, since it uses an accelerometer, a simple short and fast movement is enough to get the desired effect.
Every time you do something with the wiimote that's over-stressing your muscles or joints, it means you're doing a lot of unnecessarily wide movements.

I hardly use more than small wrist movements.

Splave
07-14-2009, 10:48 AM
the terrorists have won

XSAlliN
12-08-2009, 01:40 AM
Just found a newer compilation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znFJrg1Eq7Y

:)

Machinus
12-08-2009, 01:57 AM
why do people use so much force??? you don't have to flail around to move the controller :(

Jamesrt2004
12-08-2009, 02:05 AM
swear some people turn in to "special" people when they start playing the wii..

trekie86
12-08-2009, 08:23 AM

Not trying to be rude but it sounds like you need to exercise some more. You don't need full movements to get the results but if it hurts you need to use those muscles more and be aware of how you are moving.