PDA

View Full Version : Selling

Sabre2
06-21-2009, 06:54 AM
I know theres a place to sell water cooled components on XS (maybe i'm wrong) but i can't seem to find it.

I just had too many problems with my P5N32-E SLI board dying on me and the cost of getting things replaced so i can continue watercooling will be too much at this time (the time involved). So I'm hanging on to a few things that I have but i'd like to see if theres anyone interested in the video cards I have, quite possibly the Swiftech Appogee GTX with the copper top I have etc... I don't want to totally get out of it, i just want to get into it at a later time when i figure out a good set of components. In the mean time, the video cards don't age very well.

The two cards i have are 9800GTX by Galaxy and they both have EK waterblocks. Instead of taking it all appart, i'd rather sell them to someone who can make good use of them. I have original boxes, with the stock coolers and everything related to the blocks. I'd be willing to sell the blocks seperate as well since i can put the stock coolers back on with no problem.

Anyways, please point me in the right direction so i can take pictures, post the goods and see if anyone is interested in having a good deal.

Alain

alacheesu
06-21-2009, 07:20 AM
I think this is the section you want (read the sticky there first) -> http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=89