PDA

View Full Version : no worries 3g users!

Gator!
06-16-2009, 04:15 PM
you can get the iphone 3gs upgrade for 200 or less than paying the full 400....and how

"Gazelle, an e-junk trader, is offering $200 to $300 for used iPhone 3G handsets, depending on their condition. The site makes it extremely easy to sell your iPhone: Just enter “iPhone 3G” in the search bar, select your model, click “Sell it now,” rate the condition of the phone, mention which of the included accessories you still have and then click “Calculate.” Then, Gazelle will give you an estimate. As you can see in the screenshot above, a 16GB iPhone 3G in perfect condition, including accessories and the instruction manual, will sell for $232. Not bad!

From there on, Gazelle will send you a shipping label to print out. Then you’d pack your iPhone in a box, slap the shipping label onto it, drop the package at a UPS location and wait for payment. Oh, and it gets better — this week you get an extra 10 percent for your iPhone if you use the coupon code “iPhone.” Pretty sweet, huh?

I sold my first-generation MacBook Pro through the site, and I got a pretty good deal. I procrastinated on shipping it out, and Gazelle even sent me a notebook-friendly box to ship it in. After dropping off my MacBook Pro at UPS, I received the promised payment within a week. (If you lie about the product’s condition, of course they’ll dock some dollars off the provided estimate.)"

this is from wired..the guy writing this even sent his macbook and got the money so now u dont have to complain!

diredesire
07-01-2009, 12:38 PM
they shouldn't be complaining in the first place. There's a reason the prices are so palatable to begin with, it's called a subsidy, and they pay it off by having a contract.

Although, I would think that most people would be willing to extend their contracts to get their hands on the new S hardware...