PDA

View Full Version : F2-6400phu2-2gbhz

[XC] Angstrom
06-09-2009, 10:13 AM
Good god, BOTH 2GB sets I have died for the third time. Any chance this product is still in production/warranty and I can get an RMA?

I dont even overclock them...

Nanometer
06-11-2009, 08:51 AM
maybe you break them and don't know it. a track record like that is ridiculously unlikely

[XC] Angstrom
06-11-2009, 10:12 AM
I agree, perhaps it's the Abit IP35 Pro, I know that IT has a good track record, but it has always behaved strangely with RAM for me. Although the GS tech implied that D9 modules are prone to failing in the long term - they are more for overclocking. I don't know why, in any case they ran at solid 800MHz.

Nanometer
06-12-2009, 05:38 AM
true, d9s were the worst survival rate ive ever seen for a computer part.. personally, i would move on to something else. D9s have a bad history.. i got my replacement and i sold them.

GSKILL TECH
07-01-2009, 08:22 AM
Please visit our website for RMA procedures. You will need to download and fill out the form. Once completed, email it to rma@gskill.com; once we receive it we will send you an RMA number to have the defective memory stick returned to us.

Here is the direct link to our RMA information page: http://www.gskill.com/rma.php

If you have any further questions or issues, please feel free to contact us and we will be glad to assist you.

GSKILL SUPPORT
ustech@gskill.com