PDA

View Full Version : iphone 3rd generation?

Gator!
06-05-2009, 12:28 PM
anyone know thew prices for the iphone 3rd gen?

MINIz guy
06-05-2009, 12:42 PM
I've heard that they are the same prices. Only thing is that there is a 16GB version and 32GB version replacing the 8GB and 16GB ones.

Gator!
06-05-2009, 12:48 PM
niiice

drnip
06-05-2009, 02:26 PM
Rubberized back case, glowing logo as well as faster processor, built in 3D graphics, better bluetooth support and faster network they say.

shoota
06-05-2009, 02:43 PM
the real question is when is verizon going to get them?

zanzabar
06-05-2009, 02:55 PM
the real question is when is verizon going to get them?

or the question is how would verizon gimp it so cdma users move more to sprint, IE cutting the ram out of the touch pro or having a broken media player in the moto q rom so u have to use the verizon services. or restricting ring tones on almost every phone to the vcast store

Jamesrt2004
06-05-2009, 03:29 PM
woo probably £600 in uk as they suck badly

btw this phone will have front cam/video cam =D

ILikeCosmosS
06-05-2009, 03:38 PM
i probably will get the iphone 3rd generation but is there any news that it will be 4g? or have a better battery life?

zanzabar
06-06-2009, 03:13 AM
i doubt it will have wimax, i dont think that it will spread far once the analogue tv is gone there will be a new band that ATT, tmobile an verizon will use and there isnt even market penetration any ware but russia. and the 3g 7.2mb/s update is comeing and its just a matter of changing towers over so that will happen faster than anything else

shoota
06-06-2009, 09:14 AM
or the question is how would verizon gimp it so cdma users move more to sprint, IE cutting the ram out of the touch pro or having a broken media player in the moto q rom so u have to use the verizon services. or restricting ring tones on almost every phone to the vcast store

yeah i was wondering how verizon would castrate the iphone if they got it. they need to get over themselves, they already blew it with the original iphone. how do you reject the most popular phone in the world? what a bunch of idiots!

AlexSmith
06-26-2009, 05:15 PM
Of all the things the iPhone can’t do, MMS is one I hope it never does,
and I hope other phone manufacturers follow suit, swiftly ushering MMS
right out the door.
I might not understand the whole MMS thing or maybe I just thought my
Iphone could do everything. I guess I am just behind the power curve. For what it’s worth I like my Iphone. I just wish apple would not try to be
UNIQUE I wish they would ask their users what they would like instead
of just saying MMS won’t be the future.

zanzabar
06-26-2009, 05:48 PM
i dont see the point of mms ether u have email that dose media why bother

diredesire
07-01-2009, 10:24 AM
i dont see the point of mms ether u have email that dose media why bother

Because you might have some friends with no e-mail access via their phones that can send MMS?

Also, why the hate on displayport (via your sig?) Just curious :)