PDA

View Full Version : 3d Models of WC components

Shlomo
05-28-2009, 07:59 PM
I'm looking for 3d models of our commonly used WC components (mostly the MCR320, D5 pump and various reservoirs) but in a .STP or .IPT format. Basically, anything I can open with autodesk inventor, .STP preferably.

All the files that I commonly see are common solidworks files or google sketchup, so I am just wondering if anyone has, or if anyone is willing to convert over the solidworks and sketchup extensions to something a little more universal like .step/.stp

Metric
05-28-2009, 08:06 PM
Not on your list (I'll see if I can get a 3D model of the MCR320 done sometime soon), but here's a DTek 1/2" fitting in .STEP to start off (The file version is AP214 if that means anything to you): http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/2028/Xtreme%20Systems/projects/3D%20Models/DTek_Barb_Assembled.STEP

XTRMDREAM
05-28-2009, 11:23 PM
I'm looking for 3d models of our commonly used WC components (mostly the MCR320, D5 pump and various reservoirs) but in a .STP or .IPT format. Basically, anything I can open with autodesk inventor, .STP preferably.

All the files that I commonly see are common solidworks files or google sketchup, so I am just wondering if anyone has, or if anyone is willing to convert over the solidworks and sketchup extensions to something a little more universal like .step/.stp

Can I ask what you need the models for? I am trained in Inventor so I could most likely help you out. The models will only ever be as acurate as the dimensions used to create them. PM me if you don't have any luck..