PDA

View Full Version : Foxconn FlamingBlade

oggie
05-14-2009, 01:21 PM
Seeing they have released new mobo without water blocks, does it mean that somebody will make block for this mobo ? also will it fit Bloodrage ?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813186170

MpG
05-14-2009, 01:40 PM
Seriously doubt there will be any compatibility between these and the BR boards. Completely different power circuit layout, and the BR really isn't a good candidate for the FC board blocks in the first place.

Crazystang01
05-14-2009, 04:43 PM
I was looking at both the FlamingBlade boards. The GTI looks to have a different mounting holes for the NB chip where as the FlamingBlade NON GTI has almost the same setup as the Bloodrage.

I would say that the Bloodrage's waterblock would fit on the NON GTI if you could get your hands on a Bloodrage waterblock that is.

I myself dont like the Bloodrage water block because of the barbs but thats just me and hines me making my own CNC waterblock. Which goes in the CNC on Monday.

dreamaxx
05-14-2009, 05:20 PM
FlamingHomo.

Sorry I had to go there.

No1451
05-14-2009, 05:58 PM
I was looking at both the FlamingBlade boards. The GTI looks to have a different mounting holes for the NB chip where as the FlamingBlade NON GTI has almost the same setup as the Bloodrage.

I would say that the Bloodrage's waterblock would fit on the NON GTI if you could get your hands on a Bloodrage waterblock that is.

I myself dont like the Bloodrage water block because of the barbs but thats just me and hines me making my own CNC waterblock. Which goes in the CNC on Monday.

Any chance that an interested party would be able to get themselves one of these?