PDA

View Full Version : you guys ever had the radiator itself leak?

JOCKTHEGLIDE
05-05-2009, 07:39 AM
dont want to say the name of the radiator I have, but the radiator itself leaks just curious if this is common? This is about my 10th radiator in general in my life and none leaked until now. Trying to figure out who I RMA to the company itself or the company that sold it to me since they are authorized to sell this specific brand. I know its the fittings since the fittings are dry as can be, but the actual radiator itself the core of it....damn.....im sad.

DarthBeavis
05-05-2009, 07:42 AM
Heck yes. I had a Thermochill PA 120.2 leak once. DD replaced it with no questions asked.

b@llz0r
05-05-2009, 07:42 AM
the rad tubes are usually quite thin, its not hard to put a hole in one

SNiiPE_DoGG
05-05-2009, 07:43 AM
Sorry Jock that your rad is leaking :(

but seriously though, lol leaking Monsta

Bootup05
05-05-2009, 07:45 AM
I had a leak once where I screwed a screw too far in.

Window Sealer fixed it lol :p:

Eddie3dfx
05-05-2009, 07:46 AM
dont want to say the name of the radiator I have, but the radiator itself leaks just curious if this is common? This is about my 10th radiator in general in my life and none leaked until now. Trying to figure out who I RMA to the company itself or the company that sold it to me since they are authorized to sell this specific brand. I know its the fittings since the fittings are dry as can be, but the actual radiator itself the core of it....damn.....im sad.

What brand?

Are you using very long fan screws? :shrug:
Exactly where is it leaking?

JOCKTHEGLIDE
05-05-2009, 07:53 AM
What brand?

Are you using very long fan screws? :shrug:
Exactly where is it leaking?

the core itself the actual radiator near my output of the radiator tested it a couple times to make it was not the fitting, but the fitting each time was dry and no leak at all....

b@llz0r
05-05-2009, 08:05 AM
I had a hairline crack in the threaded socket on a rad once... take a close look there