PDA

View Full Version : Best way to mount two Aquatubes in one V2100?

LockBreaker
04-25-2009, 10:32 AM
Hi,

I was just wondering what opportunities I had when it comes to mounting two Aquatubes in a V2100?

I have two GPU's. I thought about mounting both of them in four 5 1/4 bays. What do you guys think about that? :)

A picture to illustrate your thoughts would be great, but don't exert yourself for my sake. :)

Best regards

LockBreaker
04-25-2009, 02:01 PM
I suppose it's not possible then? :p:

Sorry, just had to. I was thinking that maybe two Aquatubes was'nt the best solution? :(

LockBreaker
04-26-2009, 12:51 AM
Yeah, it's quite a lot of bays.

And the Aquatube's I was thinking about is made in Delrin, so no problems with corrosion.

jpm804
04-26-2009, 02:38 AM
I've seen some people install the aquatubes in the midplate of some of the V series lian li's with the pumps in the bottom compartment....

Sorry no pics ....

headala
04-27-2009, 08:30 AM
I think they offer a fan-hole mounting system; that should give you some ideas. If you're not willing to cut your case, you don't have too many options other than both in the front or one in the front and one in the rear fan hole.

LockBreaker
04-27-2009, 12:38 PM
It's because I think it will look nice if I mount it in the front, thats all. :)

But I am now facing the option of one of those Frozen.Q reservoirs, T-Virus. I think that would look even better. :)