PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Playing Final Fantasy 11??

Kunaak
11-05-2003, 01:12 PM
I am finally about done with my apartment switch, so I can get cable internet again and be gone with this archaic 56k modem...
which means I can finally play some games online again :D

for me, that really only translates to FF11...
theres other online games I know, but theres only one FF11.
to me, thats all I need to hear-final fantasy, and I will buy it.
I am a sucker for the series, cause I been playing them since the original NES, and they only get better.
it's not so much that they are a continuation or anything, it's just the quality that seems to go into each game that attracts me to it. so I never played a multiplayer online game, but this is the one that will probably suck my life away.

either way, it will help, cause I need a break from overclocking.
atleast for a month...

anyways, just a few more days till I get my cable back, and then I can play online again :cool:

anyone playing this here?

Svenn
11-05-2003, 02:15 PM
Yes, I'm on Fairy server with 11+ friends (mostly real life but a few online). I'm Svenn. You can look me up or AIM me at MightyMouse099 and I can get you a worldpass to get on our server and hang out with us. We did a 6 player quest last night, was lots of fun.

sandman
11-05-2003, 02:45 PM
Nope, not much for RPG's. Mostly a FPs type of guy.

Been addicted to day of defeat for 6 months, and Cs for 5 months.

Have call of duty waiting for my motherboard along with max payne 2.

To me, final fantasy just gets boring......too much nonsense, not enough battle.

Kunaak
11-05-2003, 03:22 PM
Svenn

I'll remember to look you up, not sure how, but when I get online with a good connection again, I'll do that ;)

2fast4u-JR
11-05-2003, 07:24 PM
I am on world Ramuh i believe, or something close to that. Anyway, i am only a level 8 warrior and level 3 thief ( going for 10 warrior and 5 thief for dual class). If you are ever on, give me a shout and maybe we can hook up sometime.

hedge
11-05-2003, 09:01 PM
hmm, paying for a game after you buy it is an instant turn-off to me.

Kunaak
11-05-2003, 11:59 PM
you pay for the phone, internet, cable and such, after you buy a tv, phone or PC right?

not much different if you ask me.
some people (like me) won't pay for cable.
some won't pay for games...

strange way to see it I guess, but it makes sense to me ;)

2fast4u
11-06-2003, 12:12 AM
The sad thing is that "JR" (3 posts up) aint payin'....I am...
and I don't even play!!!