PDA

View Full Version : Wireless Feedback

saaya
03-04-2009, 07:20 AM
It seems asus stopped adding wifi to their boards, but some people said it was actually a nice idea and it worked quite well... i suppose more people didnt want it than people who did, and the price is rather high for something to add that not at least 60% of the people want...

But let me know if this is something you want and how much you would be willing to pay to add something like this :D

thanks for the feedback! :toast:

BenchZowner
03-04-2009, 07:52 AM
If it's going to be a decent one, I'd say go and up to 20$ would be ok.
If it's going to be a bad or even mediocre solution, then no, there are plenty of them on the shelves of the stores already.

If you guys decide to implement it, especially if combined with other "extra" stuff as well, make sure you release "two versions" of the boards, the "normal one" and the "deluxe" ( the wifi and the other extras should be included in the deluxe version only )

CmB
03-04-2009, 08:04 AM
Really don't want it personally, but I'm more with BenchZowner.

--Chris

NaMcO
03-04-2009, 08:12 AM
Don't find the need for one unless draftN becomes the standard as it's the only one with acceptable bandwidth.

saaya
03-04-2009, 11:00 AM
heh, yeah but draft n needs 3 dildo sized antennas! :lol:
ill wait for some more results, but i think most people arent really into this, and those who are probably have one already and prefer to have one that they can use on future builds as well and dont need to leave behind when upgrading.

Super Nade
06-06-2009, 06:45 AM
Not a penny from my pocket. Wireless is useless. :D