PDA

View Full Version : I need a dual bay reservoir, where should I order it from?

ntruax
02-02-2009, 09:56 PM
Can you guys please tell me where I can get a dual bay 5.25" reservoir from fast? I ordered all new stuff over the weekend that will be here Wednesday, but I won't be putting it all together until I get a new reservoir, so I want it as fast as possible. I'm in Michigan so I checked with Crazy PC and they don't have anything. Are there any other places in Michigan to order from? If not I'll just get overnight shipping I guess.

Does anyone know of a really nice dual bay reservoir like that? I kind of like the looks of those ones that have a viewing window in the front, but I want something that holds a lot of water. The only thing I can find is this thing:

Canine
02-02-2009, 10:06 PM
Hope this helps

http://www.dangerden.com/store/product.php?productid=53&cat=27&page=1

Meatpuppet
02-03-2009, 01:11 AM
I have the XSPC dual bay reservoir pictured in the first post (ordered from www.performance-pcs.com BTW, they ship same day most of the time) and I have been quite happy with it. It holds a lot of fluid which is why it doesn't have a dividing wall or whatnot inside as the sheer volume of liquid really prevents most of the turbulence. It bleeds pretty quickly and the threaded screw holes are nice for folks like me that get nervous when screwing metal into plastic. One comment about the DD double bay res is according to the DD folks it's dimensions aren't quite the same as two stacked 5.25 devices. In some situations that may come off looking silly (last I checked was 2 years ago, however, and things can change). Best of luck.

ntruax
02-03-2009, 08:11 AM
Thanks for the help. I would just order it from that place too, but they want $50 for the cheapest overnight shipping. :down: :ROTF::clap: FrozenCPU doesn't have any in stock and I'd rather take a bullet than order from them anyway... :rofl:

ntruax
02-03-2009, 08:35 AM
Well screw it, I ordered it from performance-pcs. I got rid of the Tygon tubing and it dropped the shipping $10. So it's $40 for Next Day Air. I guess I'll just use the same tubing I used last time from Home Depot. It's cheap and it works fine. :yepp: