PDA

View Full Version : Compression fittings what fits what

SNiiPE_DoGG
12-31-2008, 10:42 AM
Attached is the First version of the XtremeSystems Compression fittings Chart!

I will add to it on a weekly basis and update the root file here :)

Please post new findings on this thread and they will be added :up:

V1 was by our member zlojack and I have now taken over maintenance of it, thankyou for your contribution man :)

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/6007/chartpiccs5.jpg

PsYcHoNo0b727
12-31-2008, 10:59 AM
Danger Den Tieton GPU block works with 7/16ID 5/8OD BitsPower compression fittings, on the copper side only and not using the back plate (only using RAMSinks).

Also, D-Tek FuZion V2 works with the 7/16ID 5/8OD fittings as long as you use 45degree rotary fittings.

skinnee
12-31-2008, 12:12 PM
OCZ Hydroflow, all compression fittings in the chart above fit.

SNiiPE_DoGG
12-31-2008, 12:15 PM
k guys, it will be a few hours before I can recreate the spreadsheet ;) I will format it in a more XS themed manner :D

SNiiPE_DoGG
12-31-2008, 12:52 PM
can someone hook me up with a 400x120pixel wide koolance logo for the chart? thanks

Eddie3dfx
12-31-2008, 12:58 PM
Why bring up the past...

SNiiPE_DoGG
12-31-2008, 01:09 PM
no offense, but if zlojack created the chart and doesn't want it posted in a certain area, then why would you go against his wishes?

Might as well grab the sidewinders chart and post it on xs as well.

I dont care what he wishes, he has no copyright on a compatibility chart and all XS users have a right to data that was compiled from our posts

zlojack
12-31-2008, 01:13 PM
I dont care what he wishes, he has no copyright on a compatibility chart and all XS users have a right to data that was compiled from our posts
Then compile it yourself, or at least ask me...

That was pretty low.

Waterlogged
12-31-2008, 01:16 PM
Then compile it yourself, or at least ask me...

That was pretty low.

No lower than yanking it.

zlojack
12-31-2008, 01:20 PM
No lower than yanking it.
Do you even know why I yanked it?

Have you asked me?

Both you and Sniipe_Dogg are making some assumptions about me without even asking.

All Sniipe had to do was shoot me a PM and ask what had happened. Instead, he decided to steal my work. Great! :clap:

I know that most of the information was put up there by the community and that all I did was compile it. I also had everything hosted with Bobly and was looking for a different place to host it.

But whatever...

zlojack
12-31-2008, 01:24 PM
That was a complete lack of respect by you Sniipe_Dogg. I've never been anything but courteous with you. All you needed to do was PM me and we could have sorted this in no time if you wanted to recreate the stuff here.

Bad move...bro. Bad move.

Waterlogged
12-31-2008, 01:26 PM
I've been told by a little birdy

They are removing all "information" from various sites and only posting it on "his" site. They are looking to market it to vendors and manufacturers for exclusive deals on parts and testing.

If this is not the case, please, do inform us.

fox3
12-31-2008, 01:28 PM
BP 3/8 (5/8) will not work on the AquagrattiX for HD 4870 X2.

Posted for the benifit of XS community ...

zlojack
12-31-2008, 01:32 PM
I've been told by a little birdy

If this is not the case, please, do inform us.

I don't know anything about that.

I know that I had the info hosted with someone else, so I took it down.

If Sniipe wanted to rehost it and put it back up, all he needed to do was PM me.

I thought that he and I at least were at that level. :shakes:

Waterlogged
12-31-2008, 01:42 PM
I don't know anything about that.

I know that I had the info hosted with someone else, so I took it down.

If Sniipe wanted to rehost it and put it back up, all he needed to do was PM me.

I thought that he and I at least were at that level. :shakes:

:stick:

Wait, you mean to tell me that you deleted the entire topic because you needed to re-host an image? :rofl:

bentleya
guys stop fighting, SNiiPE_DoGG had the right to do it, as we the XS guys gave you what to put down :)

right SNiiPE_DoGG, with The BP and TFC the same measument fittings have the same measuments so whatever you have done on the BP do on the TFC and so on

understand?

Movieman
Do you even know why I yanked it?

Have you asked me?

Both you and Sniipe_Dogg are making some assumptions about me without even asking.

All Sniipe had to do was shoot me a PM and ask what had happened. Instead, he decided to steal my work. Great! :clap:

I know that most of the information was put up there by the community and that all I did was compile it. I also had everything hosted with Bobly and was looking for a different place to host it.

But whatever...

Ok, I'll ask. Why did you pull it from XS?

edit: Just read, ok, if rehosting was the issue then snipedog did you a favor and saved you the time.
My thanks for taking the time to make this chart.

zlojack
12-31-2008, 01:49 PM
No worries.

As I said...I have no problem with the information being made available since it came from the users themselves and I just collected it. My issue is just the way Sniipe went about it and the continued sideswiping in which you'll notice I haven't taken part. (At least MM had the decency to edit the snide remarks from the first post). I've now PMd Sniipe about this so I'll leave off with the continued commenting in the thread. Happy watercooling people and :welcome: for the chart ;)

And yes, Waterlogged, I deleted the post, not realizing that it would kill the whole thread (I thought only mods could do that). It was not my finest moment. :down:

SNiiPE_DoGG
12-31-2008, 01:50 PM
I am creating a new spreadsheet now, it will be maintained by me and this is all a moot issue

Movieman
12-31-2008, 01:55 PM
After reading all it is quite possible that all of this was a misunderstanding of what was happenning and I'd suggest to all that we look at it that way and move on.
Happy New Year to all of you.
Dave

Eddie3dfx
12-31-2008, 01:57 PM
Happy New Year FTW!!!

:sofa:

Actually on a serious note, will feser ever make 7/16 compression fittings?

bentleya
12-31-2008, 02:09 PM
Happy New Year FTW!!!

:sofa:

Actually on a serious note, will feser ever make 7/16 compression fittings?

haha, yerp >http://www.feser-one.com/site/product_info.php?products_id=317

Spankyfart
12-31-2008, 02:10 PM
Happy new year. (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=r9z5AFQx3Ng)

Please don't ban me :rofl:

Waterlogged
12-31-2008, 02:13 PM
haha, yerp >http://www.feser-one.com/site/product_info.php?products_id=317

He meant 7/16" I.D. ;)

bentleya
12-31-2008, 02:22 PM
i knew that i was just testing, that you all clicked my link :) and the answer is yes haha :) but TFC will have lots of new stuff next year, so i would guess there would be some unless they are not allowed to make them

Waterlogged
12-31-2008, 02:26 PM
i knew that i was just testing, that you all clicked my link :) and the answer is yes haha :) but TFC will have lots of new stuff next year, so i would guess there would be some unless they are not allowed to make them

That...is the first step to shilling....and shills are shot on sight. :frag:

...and honestly, you should be shot just for posting a link to that :banana::banana::banana:gy site in the first place. :p: (j/k)

bentleya
12-31-2008, 02:34 PM
That...is the first step to shilling....and shills are shot on sight. :frag:

...and honestly, you should be shot just for posting a link to that :banana::banana::banana:gy site in the first place. :p:

well i'm sorry if i tried to make a joke out of a mistake i man :shakes:

and just turn your sound of, it;s a well designed website, if you have the sound off :up:

Waterlogged
12-31-2008, 02:38 PM
well i'm sorry if i tried to make a joke out of a mistake i man :shakes:

and just turn your sound of, it;s a well designed website, if you have the sound off :up:

I think you misunderstand. I just don't want to see you make the same mistake some other "Fester" loyalists have made in the past.

bentleya
12-31-2008, 02:42 PM
I think you misunderstand. I just don't want to see you make the same mistake some other "Fester" loyalists have made in the past.

i think i have miss understood, what mistake have they made?

Well my dyslexia (got it big time) i just get confused and mis understand, i can;t help it :shrug:

SNiiPE_DoGG
12-31-2008, 03:05 PM
First post updated with new spreadsheet, can someone who has a big monitor SS the spreadsheet, I'm on my laptop so I dont have enought resolution ;)

Waterlogged
12-31-2008, 03:28 PM
i think i have miss understood, what mistake have they made?

Well my dyslexia (got it big time) i just get confused and mis understand, i can;t help it :shrug:

YGPM

Linchpin
12-31-2008, 04:05 PM
First post updated with new spreadsheet, can someone who has a big monitor SS the spreadsheet, I'm on my laptop so I dont have enought resolution ;)

Had to zoom out a bit to get it the whole thing to fit on my 24", let me know if this is fine:

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/8568/compressionfittingsnj0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Zeus
01-06-2009, 11:18 AM
Who said Bitspower 3/8" compression would fit the FuZion v1?? :mad:

Tried it this afternoon but it was a no go! I was going by this list so assumed it would fit but found out the hard way it wasn't to be.

Fortunately i had 1 Bitspower 45º angled piece so i could finish my loop but i had planned this 45º piece on top of my XSPC reservoir top.

Will redo my loop when i have a new 45º piece.

Please corrrect this in your list.

zlojack
01-06-2009, 11:26 AM
It depends on the OD Zeus. Which OD are you using? 1/2" or 5/8"

The chart has no data on 5/8" OD because it hadn't been confirmed.

Zeus
01-06-2009, 12:09 PM
Only 1/2 OD. 10mm/13mm. No fit, not even with the barbs touching each other, couldn't get the second one in when the first one was in, not even with brute force.

Did BP redesign their fittings maybe?

SNiiPE_DoGG
01-06-2009, 12:25 PM
I will make an edit, thanks for the heads up, sorry we didn't get that right :(

LockBreaker
01-06-2009, 11:31 PM
I was just wondering if the Fuzion V1 fits these Bits Power fittings? :)

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=393&products_id=24267

SNiiPE_DoGG
01-06-2009, 11:33 PM
I dont think so, the 5/8" OD 3/8 comps dont fit on the V1 so I dont think those will either.

anubis_is_evil
01-06-2009, 11:47 PM
yups, its confirm by my friend, 5/8 OD will not fit on V1 or V2, but don't know with the koolance one, coz they have a bit profile besides BP/feser/DD com fttings..

LockBreaker
01-07-2009, 12:15 AM
Do anyone know what I will be able to use with my Fuzion V1?

Is there not a single BP fitting I can use to get a clean and pretty seal over my 7/16" tubing from Masterkleer? :( :( :(

:cry:

Lsdmeasap
01-07-2009, 12:30 AM
I just got these from DD for use with my MasterKleer 7/16"ID 5/8" OD >>>>
http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/bi7cofifor5o.html

There is also black sparkle ones at Performance-PC's

Are you saying you do not think they will fit, or you just did not see them yet?

Plan to use them on a Aqua Computer Cuplex XT DI, seem to fit for sure but have not put them into use yet.

Why is there no 7/16" Listed in the first post? I came into this thread to check and add my findings about 7/16"

I will post my images/findings about the cuplex and 7/16" Fittings once I get it up and running tonight or tomorrow

SNiiPE_DoGG
01-07-2009, 12:41 AM
if you want to use comps on a fuzion of any type just buy some 45 degree rotary adapters, they work great :up:

LockBreaker
01-07-2009, 12:52 AM
Then I will have buy some then. :)

The only problem is that they look a little bit big. =)

Waterlogged
01-07-2009, 01:07 AM
I just got these from DD for use with my MasterKleer 7/16"ID 5/8" OD >>>>
http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/bi7cofifor5o.html

There is also black sparkle ones at Performance-PC's

Are you saying you do not think they will fit, or you just did not see them yet?

Plan to use them on a Aqua Computer Cuplex XT DI, seem to fit for sure but have not put them into use yet.

Why is there no 7/16" Listed in the first post? I came into this thread to check and add my findings about 7/16"

I will post my images/findings about the cuplex and 7/16" Fittings once I get it up and running tonight or tomorrow

I'm gonna say that no ones bothered to test and report yet. This is how this topic is supposed to work, if ppl don't test and report, this topic is going to become kind of stagnant...so get crackin' ppl.:D

Lsdmeasap
01-07-2009, 01:31 AM
Ahh, Ok! Just wondered why no 7/16" had been added! I will post my findings for sure, for BP 7/16" fittings with MC-TDX and Cuplex XT Di

shazza
01-07-2009, 01:33 AM

Someone correct me if I'm wrong (haven't had much sleep), but I assume the 7/16" ID x 5/8" OD compression fittings should fit whatever works with the 3/8" ID x 5/8" OD fittings ... since the outside diameter is the same...

Waterlogged
01-07-2009, 01:36 AM
Someone correct me if I'm wrong (haven't had much sleep), but I assume the 7/16" ID x 5/8" OD compression fittings should fit whatever works with the 3/8" ID x 5/8" OD fittings ... since the outside diameter is the same...

Logic would indeed dictate that this is the case...unfortunately, real life is not always logical, safer to have someone physically check/confirm. ;)

shazza
01-07-2009, 01:38 AM
Logic would indeed dictate that this is the case...unfortunately, real life is not always logical, safer to have someone physically check/confirm. ;)

I've got both sizes of the Bitspower fittings, but I won't be home until Friday. If memory serves me, they are the same size - as the only way I could tell them apart was the inside diameter but agree it's always best to double check.

Lsdmeasap
01-07-2009, 08:35 PM
Confirmed BP 7/16" Compressions Fit Aqua Computer Cuplex XT DI

Looked to be a bit tight on one of the acrylic threads bit sealed up no problems

cucurucho
01-07-2009, 10:05 PM
I want to put some 45 degrees bitspower 1/2 (3/4) on a mcw-60 and a mcw-30. will its fits?

This is great info to have, thanks all

dM@n
01-08-2009, 04:28 AM
1/2 (3/4) compressions from Bitspower does not fit the Danger-Den MC-TDX.

Borys
01-11-2009, 08:04 AM
EK Water Blocks EK-NB/SB 5 - Acetal & The Feser Company Fittings 3/8 (1/2) don't fit :/

LockBreaker
01-11-2009, 08:16 AM
This must be the right thread to ask this question. :)

Do anyone know if it's possible to fit the Bitspower Compression fittings together with the Swiftech MICRO-res? Without any mods I mean.

Reservoir:
- http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=318&products_id=24649

Fittings:
- http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=393&products_id=24267

Note to myself: Read the description on the webpage. "The reservoir is now 1/4" BSPP (G1/4) compatible." :)

skinnee
01-28-2009, 07:07 PM
Phobya CPU block

BP 1/2-3/4 - No
Koolance 1/2-3/4 - No
Koolance 3/8-1/2 - Yes
Koolance 3/8-5/8 - Yes

spaz77
01-28-2009, 07:11 PM
[QUOTE=LockBreaker;3569621]This must be the right thread to ask this question. :)

Do anyone know if it's possible to fit the Bitspower Compression fittings together with the Swiftech MICRO-res? Without any mods I mean.

Reservoir:
- http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=318&products_id=24649

Fittings:
- http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=393&products_id=24267

Note to myself: Read the description on the webpage. "The reservoir is now 1/4" BSPP (G1/4) compatible." :)[/QUOTE In which outlets are you wanting to add the compression fittings

SNiiPE_DoGG
01-28-2009, 09:31 PM
ooooh I need to make an update on this, I will work on it tomorrow during my useless physics class (I already know all of phys 1 and 2 haha, I just need the college credits to prove it ;))

tsukuyomi
01-28-2009, 09:54 PM
EK FC 4870 (http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/ekwaekcfac.html) fits 1/2-3/4 BP Compression

exe163
01-29-2009, 02:05 AM
ooooh I need to make an update on this, I will work on it tomorrow during my useless physics class (I already know all of phys 1 and 2 haha, I just need the college credits to prove it ;))

Add BP 7/16 will be nice.

KaosII
02-11-2009, 08:23 PM
guys stop fighting, SNiiPE_DoGG had the right to do it, as we the XS guys gave you what to put down :)

right SNiiPE_DoGG, with The BP and TFC the same measument fittings have the same measuments so whatever you have done on the BP do on the TFC and so on

understand?

Hey guys, just some info. The TFC and Bitspower compression fittings are not made by the same manufacturer. They are close but not the same size.
I spoke with Gary last week, regaurding these same problems we are all trying to figure out. "What fits and what does not." Gary spent a great deal of time and effort testing and measureing each fitting he does stock. Although he does not carry every fitting and no Koolance, his list is exact.

I am only trying to be helpful so please don't flame the crap out of me :) Seems to be alot of fighting about this list.
Last thing, with the Bitspower comp. fittings and the GTZ you need to add an extra washer to be sure it fully compressess, because of counter sunk groove on the GTZ and the counter sunk o-ring on the Bitspower comp. fittings. That is my settup, and what I thought was the fitting tightend down, was actually the metal hitting the top of the block. I had some major leaks and could not figure out why till I read the review of the GTZ from Martin.

Just my 2 cents.

Vapor
02-11-2009, 08:35 PM
Sniipe....fwiw, I was unable to get Koolance 3/8(1/2) fittings to work on a Fuzion V2 CPU....even my BP 3/8(1/2) are scraping together as I tighten down.

SNiiPE_DoGG
02-11-2009, 08:39 PM
Sniipe....fwiw, I was unable to get Koolance 3/8(1/2) fittings to work on a Fuzion V2 CPU....even my BP 3/8(1/2) are scraping together as I tighten down.

k, and I will try to work with gary's dimensions too.

as for the update, I am sorry it has been so long.... I don't have excel on my big rig ATM and its too tempting to play with solidworks. I will get it done sometime very soon, my apologies for the delay :\

anubis_is_evil
02-11-2009, 10:05 PM

it can but with slightly hassle ..i just got my koolance comp fit 3/8-1/2 fit yesterday...and yes, it is scraping together when i'm put it my Fuzion V1,but after few times, i managed to put the koolance into Fuzion V1...all you have to do is give a slighty pull on which comp fit to opposite direction and go for the second comp fit to put...i can't give any ss now, my cam still borrowed, but i'll try to give pics asap..

Vapor
02-11-2009, 10:08 PM
Mine are totally interlocked unfortunately :-/ I had to pull the BPs apart to mount them and they're noticeably smaller.

I guess there's some variability in these products :p:

Boyu
02-11-2009, 11:09 PM

It's a tight fit but it's work with mine,

http://www.plikimage.com/images/61o22492.jpg

Waterlogged
02-12-2009, 12:15 AM
Vapor, Boyu,...very odd, you guys are starting to scare me a bit. I'm planning on moving away from my quick-fits and go with Koolance on some of my planned builds, but not if this becomes a problem. I have 1 set of 3/8"x 1/2" here and they fit both the v1 and v2 well enough.

This was a bit of a bad angle but you can still see some of the gap between the fittings. I can take a better pic if needed.

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/6798/techflexedv2gk8.jpg

My v1 was a bit closer though, but still didn't touch at all.

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=75910&d=1207291094

anubis_is_evil
02-12-2009, 12:31 AM
wow waterlogged, you do have at least a gap between them...

but in my V1 they go really tight, much worse than Boyu i think..i tried to pull them opposite to see if they can create a gap little bit, like you do, but to afraid i will damaged the thread mouth on my v1....or perhaps koolance comp fit sometimes does have a slightly different diameter :shrug:

Vapor
02-12-2009, 12:32 AM
Mine are totally interlocked :( If I screw one down, I can't get the other down. Boo :(

Oh well, at least my BP fittings fit (barely) and I don't mind which I use--I prefer the Koolance ones, but have the BPs here for when the Koolances are too big for a block :p:

EDIT, I'd put the 'blame' on the D-Tek tops...the fact that my BP fittings are still grinding together when I fasten makes me think that my D-Tek has a smaller spacing than the blocks of others.

Waterlogged
02-12-2009, 12:43 AM
Vapor, do you have any means to accurately measure the nut diameter on the Koolance? They should be 20mm O.D., if they're bigger, I'd suspect they're 3/8" x 5/8".

Vapor
02-12-2009, 01:12 AM
I have 8 in use elsewhere in my test loop already (actually the two I tried to put on my D-Tek, since I still have two in the plastic). (so I doubt any are 5/8, or else I'm boned, haha0

All at or just under 20mm.

Measured a spare BP 3/8(1/2) I have here and it's definitely larger at the base (21mm)....sigh....I have no clue why mine weren't working. When I disassemble tomorrow I'll investigate further, maybe I was being too hasty or maybe the natural curvature of the tubing was forcing them toward each other. :shrug:

I'd really like to be able to keep my fittings consistent through my testing and getting the Koolance fittings to work on the D-Tek would be sweet...esp since they don't have the same ID :cool:

Waterlogged
02-12-2009, 01:19 AM
I have 8 in use elsewhere in my test loop already (actually the two I tried to put on my D-Tek, since I still have two in the plastic). (so I doubt any are 5/8, or else I'm boned, haha0

All at or just under 20mm.

Measured a spare BP 3/8(1/2) I have here and it's definitely larger at the base (21mm)....sigh....I have no clue why mine weren't working. When I disassemble tomorrow I'll investigate further, maybe I was being too hasty or maybe the natural curvature of the tubing was forcing them toward each other. :shrug:

I'd really like to be able to keep my fittings consistent through my testing and getting the Koolance fittings to work on the D-Tek would be sweet...esp since they don't have the same ID :cool:

Hmm, OK thanks. If they don't fit "upon further review", I'd have to guess it's down to D-Tek injection molding then, not sure why that would be the case though. :shrug: I have 2 more v1's and a v2, I'll test mine on in that case when I get some time.

anubis_is_evil
02-12-2009, 05:30 AM
here's my V1...pretty tight but it work..
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a114/anubis2004/DtekV1koolance.jpg

and here is a few stuff that works with Koolance Compression Fitting 3/8 ID 1/2 OD

MCW 60 ....fit !
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a114/anubis2004/koolanceMCW60.jpg

Enzotech SCW REV.A ....fit !
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a114/anubis2004/Enzotechkoolance.jpg

sorry about the dark pics, sniipe...but i guess people can get the picture :)

Mayek
02-12-2009, 06:07 AM
EK Mosfets Asus 3a - Koolance Compressions 3/8 (1/2) = Fits nicely
EK NB/SB 5 - Koolance Compressions 3/8 (1/2) = they are close, but still work
EK Fullcover GPU for 9800 GTX - Koolance Compressions 3/8 (1/2) = fits nicely

Bobly
02-12-2009, 08:04 AM
It seems the updates are coming few and far between, I have to go now and I have a lot of work over the coming few days, if anyone else feels they would like to contribute drop me a PM, the excel spreadsheet and the exported image that is loaded in the first post are both hosted on an FTP server, so far Sniipe Dogg and I have been updating it but as I've become less active I'm sure Sniipe dogg won't mind if someone else contributes too :)

SNiiPE_DoGG
02-12-2009, 08:10 AM
It seems the updates are coming few and far between, I have to go now and I have a lot of work over the coming few days, if anyone else feels they would like to contribute drop me a PM, the excel spreadsheet and the exported image that is loaded in the first post are both hosted on an FTP server, so far Sniipe Dogg and I have been updating it but as I've become less active I'm sure Sniipe dogg won't mind if someone else contributes too :)

yes indeed, update away.

my second semester here at school is proving more taxing time-wise than I expected, especially because I have been spending more time than usual with my girlfriend ;).

Waterlogged
02-13-2009, 01:49 AM
OK, here's my little update on what I've found out with my FuZions.

My second v2, same as the first one...every thing's perfect. :up:

The v1's were a little different story. I have 1 that is going to be tricky if I use Koolance 3/8 x 1/2 on it and the other one I'm going to have to rule out the use completely. I had some serious touching on the second one I mentioned which I think could be a big problem. Don't get me wrong, the fittings fit both blocks but in reality, this test was just the block and fittings outside a case and without tubing. Throw in those variables and I'm under the impression that I'd wind up throwing something at a wall after a few tries. ;)

skinnee
04-26-2009, 02:16 PM
HeatKiller LT:
BP 1/2" ID 3/4" OD - No
Koolance 1/2" ID 3/4" OD - No
Koolance 3/8" ID 1/2" OD - Yes

EK LT:
BP 1/2" ID 3/4" OD - Yes
Koolance 1/2" ID 3/4" OD - Yes

Koolance CPU-350:
BP 1/2" ID 3/4" OD - Yes (centers touch)

Koolance CPU-345:
BP 1/2" ID 3/4" OD - Yes (centers touch)

XSPC Delta V3:
BP 1/2" ID 3/4" OD - Yes

pphx459
04-26-2009, 05:09 PM
Thanks for the info skinnee, will BP 7/16 work with the HK LT?

skinnee
04-26-2009, 05:52 PM
Thanks for the info skinnee, will BP 7/16 work with the HK LT?

:up:

I doubt it, the Koolance 3/8" ID 1/2" OD barely fit on the HK LT. There was enough to fit a credit card in between and thats about it.

DeathWalking
04-26-2009, 05:57 PM
Said this on the last thread but got ignored. BP full sized will fit if you attach rotaries 45's to both of them.

skinnee
04-26-2009, 06:06 PM
BP full sized will fit if you attach rotaries 45's to both of them.

Yes, that can be said for every block. The question is what natively fits compressions and which size/manufacturer. So every block I get my hands on, I check with the 3 sets of compressions I have.

unstoppable
06-29-2009, 02:22 AM
Has anyone tried heatkiller rev3.0 with feser or bitspower 3/8" ID 1/2" OD?

combatus
07-07-2009, 05:55 AM
Feser 1/2in (3/4) 45 degree angled compression fittings fit on the D-tek Fuzion v2, Watercool Heatkiller GPU-X2 full cover gpu block (with some persuasion!) and Swiftech MCW-NBMAX North Bridge block.

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/8382/fes1.th.jpg (http://img186.imageshack.us/i/fes1.jpg/)

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/6421/fes2.th.jpg (http://img98.imageshack.us/i/fes2.jpg/)

daftDavid
07-13-2009, 06:30 PM
Primochill Ghost 3/8" x 5/8" don't fit on the Heatkiller 3.0.

3Z3VH
07-14-2009, 12:24 PM
I just personally verified, Bitspower 7/16ID compression fittings just barely do NOT fit on the HK3.0 LT.

unstoppable
08-06-2009, 10:11 AM
Feser 3/8" ID 1/2" OD fits perfectly to Heatkiller rev3.0.

SNiiPE_DoGG
08-06-2009, 10:15 AM
I need to update the cart... ugh - when my laptop battery gets replaced I will sit down and do it, but currently that is my only comp with excel :\

skinnee
08-06-2009, 10:23 AM
send me the sheet...I can knock it down. I think I do the most updates anyhow. :p:

SwIeRsZcZ
08-16-2009, 11:09 AM
What about Feser 3/8" ID 5/8" + HK 3.0

Noids
09-10-2009, 07:53 PM
What about Feser 3/8" ID 5/8" + HK 3.0

Not sure about the fesers, but the bitspower ones don't fit. I think 3/8-1/2 are going to be the max for this one.

Lagaaja
10-25-2009, 08:08 AM
Watercool HK LC + 13/10mm (10x1,5mm) screw-on fitting outer thread 1/4
http://i448.photobucket.com/albums/qq202/Lagaaja/Pure/pure2018.jpg
:up:

Where's the sheet update?

Zeus
10-25-2009, 11:57 AM
I can confirm:

Heatkiller 3.0 - BP 3/8-1/2 fits
Swiftech NB max- BP 3/8-1/2 fits
Dtek FuZion rev1- BP 3/8-1/2 does not fit! does fit with 45º angled adapter
EK NB max- BP 3/8-1/2 fits
EK Asus 1 NB/SB block- BP 3/8-1/2 fits

dingdong555
10-25-2009, 04:08 PM
EK Supreme LT - Any compressions fit.

skinnee
12-21-2009, 12:06 AM
Ybris Black Sun:
BP 1/2" ID 3/4" OD - No

zippit
01-12-2010, 05:49 AM
Does anyone know if these TFC compression fittings (http://www.feser-one.com/site/product_info.php?products_id=287) fit the HK 3 LT 775 with this tubing (http://www.aquatuning.nl/product_info.php/info/p6780_Slang-Masterkleer-19-13mm-UV-active-wit--1-2-ID-.html)? Maybe one of these (http://www.feser-one.com/site/product_info.php?products_id=315) could make it work.

WeeMaan
01-12-2010, 06:43 AM
Heatkiller 3.0 - Bitspower 7/16ID, 5/8OD Matte Black Compression Fittings

Are these two compatible?
Would it work without the need of a rotary adapter?

If not, would it work with one compression and one of these (http://www.chilledpc.co.uk/shop/product_info.php?cPath=64_73&products_id=1463) + a compression?

I read somewhere that it didn't work with earlier heatkiller 3.0s but that watercool did a small modification and widened the spacing a tad earlier this year, can anyone confirm this?

Kenjiwing
01-12-2010, 07:38 AM
Has this been updated recently? This could be a lot of help for a new build.

elk0019
01-12-2010, 10:21 AM
Does anyone know if these TFC compression fittings (http://www.feser-one.com/site/product_info.php?products_id=287) fit the HK 3 LT 775 with this tubing (http://www.aquatuning.nl/product_info.php/info/p6780_Slang-Masterkleer-19-13mm-UV-active-wit--1-2-ID-.html)? Maybe one of these (http://www.feser-one.com/site/product_info.php?products_id=315) could make it work.

that tubing (6mm thick) will probably fit in the 45 rotary but not in the simple compression fitting you linked first, which needs approximately 3mm thick thubing

you can use both fittings for the 775 hk3.0 lt but i would avoid as many rotary's as possible

Waterlogged
01-12-2010, 10:39 AM

Absolutely not.

If you have 3/8" x 1/2" fittings, you will need 3/8"(10mm) x 1/2"(13mm) tubing to match them. With compressions, the size of the tubing must match the size of the fittings.

Jupiler
01-12-2010, 01:50 PM
Heatkiller 3.0 - Bitspower 7/16ID, 5/8OD Matte Black Compression Fittings

Are these two compatible?
Would it work without the need of a rotary adapter?

If not, would it work with one compression and one of these (http://www.chilledpc.co.uk/shop/product_info.php?cPath=64_73&products_id=1463) + a compression?

I read somewhere that it didn't work with earlier heatkiller 3.0s but that watercool did a small modification and widened the spacing a tad earlier this year, can anyone confirm this?

Nope, they won't fit, unless BP made a small modification to their compression fittings, which I doubt.
I have both the HK3.0 (older and newer revision) and I had to use a 45° rotary adapter (same as you kinked to) for it to fit.

Johnny87au
06-21-2010, 04:38 AM
this thread is a huge live saver, be sure to look here when upgrading blocks etc

Church
06-21-2010, 05:02 AM
skinnee: imho it's worth to put fit table of fittings like in post (http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showpost.php?p=3756146&postcount=76)for next cpu block roundup.

GladiatorGames
07-09-2010, 06:00 PM
1/2"x3/4" BP compression fittings do not natively fit on the EK Supreme HF cpu waterblock. The charts are misleading saying just "Supreme", might work for the LT as others have claimed but not the HF. Its close, but I'll definately have to get off-center or 45 fittings, which is unfortunate since one of the selling points of getting the ek supreme hf was that I was under the impression it would natively support 3/4" od compressions.

For what its worth, although slightly out-dated since they dont manufacturer them anymore, 1/2"x3/4" BP compressions dont natively fit on the backplate side of a bfg tech gtx 280. I'll have to get a short extension fitting to get past the metal backplate so the large compression nut wont clash with it. If you have the tools you could probably mod the backplate to fit them though.

Same goes for the EK dcp4.0 pump combo reservoir's side g1/4 connection (the top one). For whatever reason the connection is recessed and you can start the thread but cant finish, so need an extension to get the g1/4 thread past the recess lip. The bottom one fits fine and will fit next to a top fitting , but the compression nut protrudes below the bottom of the reservoir. If you plan to have it sit flat it wont work, I have anti-vibration pads for the pumps, so the res is slightly elevated and wont be a problem for this build, but could be for some possibly. It seems a lot of people have been having issues with EK's recessed connections on their reservoirs - until they revise their design to have extruded (or at least flat) connections expect to have to get extensions when using larger compressions.

Lesson Learned - when using 3/4" od compressions buy misc. fittings to make room - you'll inevitably need them... or at least expect to have to need them...have to wait another week to finish this mod while the extra fittings i need get shipped.

Church
07-10-2010, 02:14 AM
GladiatorGames: Imho they should fit in plexi version. And you can order replacement top for full nickel/full copper versions with inlets further apart.

scottc19
07-10-2010, 06:03 AM
I guess you might as well just go with 3/8 fittings by the time you have to add a 45 deg your flow will probably be the same

Johnny87au
07-19-2010, 03:09 AM
Thanks for this chart, saves alot of time !