PDA

View Full Version : koolance 3/8-5/8 com fittings

anubis_is_evil
12-28-2008, 10:45 PM
guys, just want to ask how big is the diameter of outside diameter of Koolance 3/8-5/8 comp fitting ? not the outside diameter of tubing, but whole fitting diameter...

already search it, cant get enough info for it, perhaps someone that already use them can tell ?..

looking for the thread made by zlojack about compression fitting...but it always give "invalid thread"...i wonder where that thread goes :confused:...

thx...

Waterlogged
12-28-2008, 10:53 PM
guys, just want to ask how big is the diameter of outside diameter of Koolance 3/8-5/8 comp fitting ? not the outside diameter of tubing, but whole fitting diameter...

already search it, cant get enough info for it, perhaps someone that already use them can tell ?..

looking for the thread made by zlojack about compression fitting...but it always give "invalid thread"...i wonder where that thread goes :confused:...

thx...

Geez, another punk move by a another classless individual.:shakes:

Just measured one of mine and the outside diameter of the fitting is 20mm.

anubis_is_evil
12-28-2008, 10:57 PM
Geez, another punk move by a another classless individual.:shakes:

Just measured one of mine and the outside diameter of the fitting is 20mm.

20mm, so it is same with the 1/2OD one...

thx waterlogged..:)

Waterlogged
12-28-2008, 11:03 PM
20mm, so it is same with the 1/2OD one...

thx waterlogged..:)

You know what?...I just realized I screwed up....the ones I have are 1/2 O.D.....sorry. :brick:

Anyone else want to help anubis?

anubis_is_evil
12-28-2008, 11:09 PM
You know what?...I just realized I screwed up....the ones I have are 1/2 O.D.....sorry. :brick:

Anyone else want to help anubis?

haha, its okey bro...:)

hope someone using them, and can tell how big there are..i want to use them on my Dtek Fuzion/Enzotech rev.A...dont really know they will fit or not..

thx

skinnee
12-28-2008, 11:12 PM
I have 3/8-5/8 I think...jas, let me run downstairs to the bench.

edit:
Nope, I've got 3/8-1/2 and 1/2-3/4. :(

DeanB
12-30-2008, 10:09 PM
Well... I'll be in on Friday... I can measure if for you then... unfortunately I use barbs in my personal system :p:.

Waterlogged
12-30-2008, 10:17 PM
Dean;3539357']Well... I'll be in on Friday... I can measure if for you then... unfortunately I use barbs in my personal system :p:.

Thanks Dean :up:

I checked the Koolance site and found info on the ones I have but, nothing for these. Oversight maybe? :shrug:

MpG
12-30-2008, 10:46 PM
Gah. I read through this thread, and then went and did the exact same thing. :shakes: All my 3/8" comps are for 1/2" OD tubing, unfortunately. I hadn't realized that Koolance offered the larger ones.