PDA

View Full Version : scion opinion

Death ++
10-22-2003, 01:15 PM
have any of you guys seen the scion xb or whatever it is? i posted a pic below. im starting to see these around where i live and more i see them the more angry and psychotic i get towards them.

one day one was behind me and i honestly had to try xtremely hard to not slam on the brakes, switch to reverse, and floor it completely destroying that ugly front bumper. i saw one in the parking lot and was very tempted to key some choice words all over it.

as im sure you can tell, i absolutly hate this vehicle. its the ugliest thing i have ever seen and i have seen some very horrifying things in my short life. i never really had much of a road rage problem, but when this car is around, i tend to get reckless and p*ssed off.

a note to any californian with one of these pos'es, stay away from clayton and concord, and if you must, avoid at all cost a dark blue, old, reliable, great running, great power for $5000, toyota pick-up. if you see me, take your little wannabe truck/van/suv/thing down a side street and hide out for a minute or two. if you ever see me in person and your vehicle isnt around, i'll be friendly to you, but not your vehicle.

... sorry about that, just had to vent. whats your guys opinion on this ugly pos? if you like it i wont hate you, i'll just disagree with you but will try not to offend you.

http://a332.g.akamai.net/f/332/936/12h/www.edmunds.com/media/2003/laautoshow/04.scion.xb/xb.front34.500.jpg

Xen0phobiak
10-23-2003, 12:24 AM
i can see your point

Iridium192_217
10-23-2003, 02:58 PM
doesnt do to much for me either