PDA

View Full Version : Samsung Phone Software

Ensamvarg
12-17-2008, 03:23 PM
Is the biggest POS I've ever used. PC Studio can't even sync all of the messages cos theyre "EMS", why would Samsung make their phones create a type of message that they can't even store?

Does this piss anyone else off or is it just me? I'm waiting til pay day and ordering a Sony Ericsson and then smashing this thing.

Can anyone show me some software that does the same as MyPhoneExplorer? I want to sync my messages with my pc so I can keep them instead of having to delete everything to get more space.

Cheers :(

Jowy Atreides
12-17-2008, 03:42 PM
Is the biggest POS I've ever used. PC Studio can't even sync all of the messages cos theyre "EMS", why would Samsung make their phones create a type of message that they can't even store?

Does this piss anyone else off or is it just me? I'm waiting til pay day and ordering a Sony Ericsson and then smashing this thing.

Can anyone show me some software that does the same as MyPhoneExplorer? I want to sync my messages with my pc so I can keep them instead of having to delete everything to get more space.

Cheers :(

So true, I have to use that pos software with my 480 and it sucks.

Won't even let me read my messages and it just stalls, an expensive phone to waste with no pc sync :down:

Ensamvarg
12-17-2008, 03:53 PM
Yeah I have a G600 which I got with my Vodafone contract. Phone looked good, in reality its crap. Incredibly slow and such a b*tch to use. The software just nails the coffin lid shut for this phone.