PDA

View Full Version : HEY I GOT AN AMD AGOIA stepping

Silversink
08-01-2002, 10:49 AM
Thats the BAD news, although from what I hear this stepping is pretty desirable.

The Good news is this isn't for me :banana:

Bought this from Newegg to help a Overclocking brother that cant get this stepping in his country.

Betcha thought I was actually going to use an AMD......

-That'll be the day- :D

Tweaked!
08-01-2002, 11:28 AM
most everyone here knows better, SSS It's going take more than that to fool us ;)

TheDude
08-01-2002, 11:48 AM
Well that's good news for me as I just got 2 with that stepping from newegg.

JBELL
08-01-2002, 11:56 AM
*looks around* now where the hell did I leave that mouse cord again?????

septimus
08-01-2002, 01:27 PM
Man oh man do I need a new keyboard... The one I'm using is missing the W, T, and F!

Tweaked!
08-01-2002, 02:41 PM
JBELL, Hardass hid it on you. If you ask nice enuf, he'll probably give you a couple of clues. Besides, that thing has got to be getting worn out with all the misusage;)

Silversink
08-01-2002, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Tweaked!
most everyone here knows better, SSS It's going take more than that to fool us ;)

I dont know why it is but I keep getting an urge to smash this AMD chip with a ball pean hammer....

Its like its the devil.....I'll put it in my safe since this chip is only in my custody until the unlocking kit he ordered arrives.....As I dont like having this thing in my house.

majormav
08-01-2002, 03:37 PM
i got an agoia as well 2100 variety week 16 ...... hope she does well especially now its unlocked as well

Tweaked!
08-01-2002, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Silversink

I dont know why it is but I keep getting an urge to smash this AMD chip with a ball pean hammer....

Its like its the devil.....I'll put it in my safe since this chip is only in my custody until the unlocking kit he ordered arrives.....As I dont like having this thing in my house.

(in deep background voice) put down that hammer and back away from that chip slowly. It's tempting, but not worth it. Just try putting it in the safe and then proceed to beat the hel out of the safe if it'll make ya feel any better. ;)