PDA

View Full Version : Where is the D-Tek 1366 Mount or EK backplate?

crazy1323
12-02-2008, 08:20 AM
I have a D-Tek V2 and would like to use it with my Core i7 system but I need a mount. I have thought about switching to a EK Supreme but I would want a backplate with it. When do you guys think we can expect either a backplate for the EK Supreme or a mount for the D-Tek Fusion?

2low4u
12-02-2008, 08:42 AM
I suppose the 12 other threads about this wasn't enough eh? lol Search feature is up & to the right 4-5 inches. Wonderful thing it is to just plug in 1366 mounts & you'll be amazed at what pops up! :ROTF:

EK has something coming out but there has been no word on anything from D-Tek yet. Well word but nothing concrete.

Waterlogged
12-02-2008, 10:52 AM
I suppose the 12 other threads about this wasn't enough eh? lol Search feature is up & to the right 4-5 inches. Wonderful thing it is to just plug in 1366 mounts & you'll be amazed at what pops up! :ROTF:

EK has something coming out but there has been no word on anything from D-Tek yet. Well word but nothing concrete.

Well, this (http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?p=3446425#post3446425) and this (http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showpost.php?p=3458861&postcount=3) are concrete enough for me.

2low4u
12-02-2008, 11:48 AM
Well, this (http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?p=3446425#post3446425) and this (http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showpost.php?p=3458861&postcount=3) are concrete enough for me.

Nothing is concrete till I see a product & can buy it. Vendor saying so or some dudes email in not in any way concrete. More like Quicksand or premix really!

I thought I covered this with the highlighted. I'll point it out for you so you can see it for sure this time.

T_Flight
12-02-2008, 04:16 PM
"A Couple Weeks" is a deal we have going with one of our flight sims. It's become a little joke in that community because they have been saying the sim would be released in a couple weeks for the last 4 ***Years***.

hahaha I'm NOT making that up. To say I'm cautious about "just a couple more weeks" would be correct. If they do get it out in a couple more weeks great, if not oh well, but I wait until I can actually buy.

Duniek
12-02-2008, 04:37 PM
d-tek 1366 mountings is on the way (only two pieces now)
but can make more if somebody want
requesting on PM :D

pics tommorow

12-02-2008, 04:47 PM
d-tek 1366 mountings is on the way (only two pieces now)
but can make more if somebody want
requesting on PM :D

pics tommorow

This is official d-tek or you made it yourself? Pics and a price would be great nonetheless... What does the back of the board look like with the mount?

Waterlogged
12-03-2008, 10:39 AM
"A Couple Weeks" is a deal we have going with one of our flight sims. It's become a little joke in that community because they have been saying the sim would be released in a couple weeks for the last 4 ***Years***.

hahaha I'm NOT making that up. To say I'm cautious about "just a couple more weeks" would be correct. If they do get it out in a couple more weeks great, if not oh well, but I wait until I can actually buy.

You think that's bad, try a little over 7 years for a finalized beta...that's how long they been waiting over @ BZU, and it's still not done. I really should get my gaming rig built and help out with the beta testing again. :yepp:

Duniek
12-03-2008, 11:59 AM
This is official d-tek or you made it yourself? Pics and a price would be great nonetheless... What does the back of the board look like with the mount?

mountings should be here in next 15hours (I hope)

this is my design and I made it by myself (I mean laser :D)
shape of this 1366 plate will be similar to GTZ mounting

T_Flight
12-03-2008, 12:44 PM
You think that's bad, try a little over 7 years for a finalized beta...that's how long they been waiting over @ BZU, and it's still not done. I really should get my gaming rig built and help out with the beta testing again. :yepp:

Yeah, it takes that long for quality titles. I tell guys if it hasn't been a decade yet, don't even ask. That's how long it took to develop Falcon...it's just that nobody knew about it until right before release. These high quality "study sims" take a long llloooooonnnnnnggg time to develop.

Waterlogged
12-03-2008, 06:17 PM
Yeah, it takes that long for quality titles. I tell guys if it hasn't been a decade yet, don't even ask. That's how long it took to develop Falcon...it's just that nobody knew about it until right before release. These high quality "study sims" take a long llloooooonnnnnnggg time to develop.

Ooopppss, I forgot something...that should read "finalized beta patch"...as in, to fix mistakes not found during development. :stick: