PDA

View Full Version : Free: Koolance SLI Fitting - Two Slot Spacing

Cutless009
11-28-2008, 04:30 PM
Anyone need this? Free to a good home in the US. Free to a good home anywhere else if you feel like paying the shipping (Ive never shipped international before).

It is the koolance SLI fitting with two slot spacing, like this:

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=21542

*warning* This will NOT fit the XSPC Razor 4870x2 in SLI, hence I had to replace it */warning*

FrostyPanda
11-28-2008, 04:32 PM
Anyone need this? Free to a good home in the US. Free to a good home anywhere else if you feel like paying the shipping (Ive never shipped international before).

It is the koolance SLI fitting with two slot spacing, like this:

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=21542

*warning* This will NOT fit the XSPC Razor 4870x2 in SLI, hence I had to replace it */warning*

I just PM'd you

Cutless009
11-28-2008, 04:38 PM
I just PM'd you

lol free stuff goes fast :up:

Cutless009
11-28-2008, 04:45 PM
Actually I have some other stuff Id be willing to donate:

10 sets (40 total) of the 38mm long nut/bolt fan mounting bolts from Mountain Mods (didn't work for my application)

A bottle of PT Nuke

Various sized self-adhesive wire clips (in black) - worth their weight in gold when doing wire management let me tell you.

~4 feet of 3/4" heatshrink

~8 feet of 3/8" heatshrink

~6 feet of 3/4" sleeving (black)

~100 1/2" long 6/32 screws (good for putting cases together, mounting rads, etc) - brass in color as seen in my build

~100 3/8" 5/40 (M3) brass screws (used for mounting drives in bay slots)

~80 6/32 1/4" brass screws (these are a direct replacement for the screws that ben sends with the MM cases, Ive used 120 of them building mine and using them in various other places)

Stealth42o
11-28-2008, 05:38 PM
Anyone need this?

I do, am using a piece of tubing over stubby fittings. Makes me nervous it will come off.

Planing on picking on of these up for a while, but with the economy and all. Christmas for the kid and oil for the house kinda takes (all) my money.

Thank god oil prices dropped like a rock or it would have been a long stressful winter.