PDA

View Full Version : I'm BACK

JCviggen
07-31-2002, 03:52 PM
Yea it was a while, but there are other things besides computers arent there ;)

In response to all the commotion about my scores getting pulled down :

there isnt a lot to say. A certain individual was more than happy to "prove" my scores were false by comparing them to his own. Problem is that he seems to be pretty bad at tweaking 3Dmark. With his clocks he could be scoring much higher. But apparently this did not enter his mind so my scores had to be false! Leaving this logic out of it for a minute, I have just sent off an email to MadOnion containing 5 .3dp files including my 19K low res and 16K high res. My projects have already been released and they will stay that way because my scores are legit.

To be honest this whole thing has taken the fun out of it for me big time. All I wanted to do now is set the record straight and thank all the ppl who stood up for me. Aside from this one individual, I saw nobody here who was ready to believe the bad rumours without actual proof of cheating. Instead ppl stood up for me and the team which is just fantastic. Thanks to everyone. We may not be holding all the top spots, but we have awesome ppl and a team spirit that the rest can only dream about.

I am very very tight on the financial end of things with Maxxxpert not even replying to my final "give me my refund or i'll get pissed" mail which I sent -high priority- before I left on holiday.
I will however do all I can to help the team and to offer some competition to the LN2 finns.

For my personal satisfaction, I will try to continue beating DJ with lower clocks than he has

cheerio

JC

Hardass
07-31-2002, 03:56 PM
Welcome Back JC.:toast:

N8
07-31-2002, 04:56 PM
Welcome back, JC. Noone listens to DJ anywayz ;)

MrIcee
07-31-2002, 06:18 PM
Welcome back JC:)

Aside from all the BS we fought off for you while away...I hope your vacation and stay were wonderful my friend:) Its nice to have you back with da boyz:toast:

Randi:D

Charles Wirth
07-31-2002, 07:01 PM
WB,

What is wrong with your Maxx unit? is it fixable?

DDTUNG
07-31-2002, 07:17 PM
Welcome back JC!:toast:

YGPM.

DDTUNG:cool:

Creative
07-31-2002, 09:15 PM
Welcome back dood...:)

You didnt need someone to take that Gainy off ya hands did you? ;)

hehehehe
:)

Bulldog
07-31-2002, 10:49 PM
Welcome back, hope your holiday was not spoiled by the unhappy one...I was very impressed with the way the entire forum conducted themselves on your behalf ..:toast:

JCviggen
07-31-2002, 11:53 PM
Thanks guys :)

my holidays were great... but its really hard to be home again after 18 days with the gf :( :(

About the maxxxpert : I never got the unit. I paid for it, and got nothing. They offered a refund which I accepted and now they dont even answer email. been months now. Damn Korean bastages

And no, I didnt care too much about the madonion thing when I was in russia ;)

JC

Charles Wirth
08-01-2002, 12:03 AM
Oh crap that is un-f_ _ken-real, excuse the language but im sure its called for in this situation.

I saw the thread and figured I would build my own since the QA was piss poor let alone the availability was non existant.

calantak
08-01-2002, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by JCviggen

And no, I didnt care too much about the madonion thing when I was in russia ;)
JC

it would have been quite pathological if you did care about the orb while on holiday in russia ;)

JCviggen
08-01-2002, 01:19 AM
Hello

I reviewed your projects and there does not seem to be any trouble with them.
This means that all suspicions to their legitimity as far as I can tell are now cleared.
I am sorry for any inconvienience that this unfortunate episode has caused to you.

Best Regards..

::Risto C
DBA / MadOnion.com

calantak
08-01-2002, 02:17 AM
:the audience applaudes to the happy end:

majormav
08-01-2002, 03:00 AM
welcome back JC nice to see the madonion reply as well at least they had the bottle to send an e-mail to apologise to you

Malecky
08-01-2002, 04:24 AM
Welcome back JC :toast:

sysfailur
08-01-2002, 07:46 AM
You know what comes to mind when I hear the word Maxxpert?

CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT.

calantak
08-01-2002, 07:51 AM
get the bastards...

(anybody notice my new avatar?):banana:

Marci
08-01-2002, 10:44 AM
causing problems for a lotta ppl, those guys... anyways... WELCOME BACK DUDE! Glad to see everything proved to be in your favour like we all knew it would be ;)

DisposableHero
08-01-2002, 10:24 PM
welcome back, i new that rat came here just to put u down

JCviggen
08-02-2002, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by DisposableHero
welcome back, i new that rat came here just to put u down

Well I'm not going to start flaming or talking behind ppls back, but he did act like an assclown imho. First he stated that my projects had been removed because the filter picked up cheating. This is impossible because already uploaded projects cannot be examined, only new ones that are uploaded after the filter was installed. So he talked total crap there. Then he posted a nice comparison between "his" and my scores and how he could only get to my dragothic scores with 3danalyze. Well its not my fault if he doesnt know how to tweak. I would need "at least 10 MHz FSB more and 420 GPU" for that score ? 188x17 and 398 GPU did it just fine. Scores have been proven genuine so all the rest doesnt matter anymore

we can consider the DJ issue closed since he's gone from this site anyway. Now we just gotto try to keep outbenching him