PDA

View Full Version : Asus 79-T vs Foxconn A79A-s review

merkk1
11-13-2008, 06:38 PM
Well i saw this out at tom's hardward . All i got to say is these people don't have a clue as to how to over clock a Phenom . Take read see what you think. http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/Phenom-790FX-SB750,2066.html When i look around at what people
on this forum are doing with there 9950be & 9850be cpu using the same mother boards these guys did i just don't see how they could do so bad.

RiverRicer
11-13-2008, 07:16 PM
Ya.......Tom's is always bleeding edge:rofl::ROTF:

equinox1
11-13-2008, 08:40 PM
obviously not much effort put in to that article, this foxconn board runs flawlessly at 3.3 all day and that is with vista. xp it will go 3.4. being used for everday normal use. maybe someone here should show them how to do it. lol

merkk1
11-13-2008, 08:51 PM
What sad about it is alot people go to that site read there reviews than come way thinking what junk AMD Phenoms are all because they don't have a clue as to what there doing .

Utroz
11-13-2008, 10:46 PM
Toms has always been on the intel payroll anyways, so it doesn't surprize me one bit. They didn't even make a half hearted attempt to overclock. Also they don't have any cpuz screen shots, no info on how much voltage they used, what they used to check stability, what acc settings they used, and core temps. The guy who wrote that horse crap should be fired.. Take a look at their intel ocing stuff, they actually go into detail on how they oc'ed it.. I am going to the toms forum to write the truth so the poor suckers that read it and don't know any better will know the truth..