PDA

View Full Version : Leaked Nokia Phone Line-Up

Monkeywoman
11-10-2008, 08:25 PM
" First, a word of caution: we're not certain what we're looking at here, but by all accounts, it appears to be a list of prototype devices available to groups within Nokia or third-party development partners. We've filled in as much as we could, adding notes where appropriate. In many (if not most) cases, these devices are available in a series of successive prototype builds that improve on elements of the hardware before they're blessed and released to manufacturing for retail; the availability dates you see here are of the most recent prototype build that we were able to find. Notable goodies include the "Corolla" with a 3-inch VGA display, the "Jig" landscape slider for AT&T, and the "Eitri," a monster QWERTY candybar with a 640x350 display and 5-megapixel camera, but there's a ton of good stuff here, so make a bowl of popcorn, curl up with your laptop, and take a few minutes to digest this thing in its entirety.

Lots of these projects are either ultimately canceled, rolled into future projects, or were always intended for internal development use, so we won't necessarily end up seeing everything that's listed here -- that being said, it's awesome to know that Nokia's planning to knock the spec sheets out of the park in 2009. "

I LOVE NOKIA, i have been using their fones since i can remember; i can wait till their new line up hits

LIST AFTER THE JUMP: http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2008/11/10/the-better-part-of-nokias-smartphone-roadmap-goes-on-display/

tiro_uspsss
11-10-2008, 08:35 PM
cool! my contract ends sept. next yr.. looks like I'll have plenty of hot choices to choose from :)