PDA

View Full Version : halo

saaya
10-12-2003, 07:01 PM
wow, i must say its a great game. im in level 8/10 now and i really like the game so far. the graphics are amazing! the only weak point of this game is the system requirements it needs to run fluidly.

im playing with highest quality in 800x600 on an xp@2.2ghz 245fsb dual channel 2-2-3-11 and a radeon 9700pro and it drops to 15fps in some scenes!

but it looks nice! the water is soooo awesome!

saaya
10-12-2003, 07:01 PM
:slobber:

walaka7
10-12-2003, 07:18 PM
Its time to get the game for PC :D
/me runs off to get it

isp
10-12-2003, 07:39 PM
Man I need to get some more games around here to play. I get too bored with just CS sometimes :(

Attitudx
10-16-2003, 08:11 AM
Man this game rocks dude i was up like all friggin night playing this I must now ground myself from it and now forgot what battlefield 1942 is for right now anyways GoOD Game GOOD BUY

bmg
10-16-2003, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by Attitudx
Man this game rocks dude i was up like all friggin night playing this I must now ground myself from it and now forgot what battlefield 1942 is for right now anyways GoOD Game GOOD BUY I've been loving the game also. When I discovered Halo multiplayer I put in some late nights (3am) playing. I'm back to single player again, just got started on the Assault on the Control Room level.

NWEng
10-16-2003, 08:22 AM
Yeah, I'm in it too, but trying to play and keep the house happy is tough though. :p:

:cool:

Attitudx
10-16-2003, 01:01 PM
yes very tough, the good thing is that my grandson (3) sets in my lap and helps hehe shoot em pappy he says

bmg
10-16-2003, 03:13 PM
yes very tough, the good thing is that my grandson (3) sets in my lap and helps hehe shoot em pappy he says Nice to know I'm not the only one here that has grandkids and still likes to game. Fortunately I have a tolerant wife.

Attitudx
10-19-2003, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by bmg

Nice to know I'm not the only one here that has grandkids and still likes to game. Fortunately I have a tolerant wife.

Yeah I know what you mean but if i am gaming then i am not bothering her LOL yeah my grandson seems to think he can play well. he just sets in my lap and points out bad guys alot and yeah with 2 grandkids I still love to game, a tolerant wife yeah she has her own computer so she is pre occupied

Iridium192_217
10-20-2003, 02:38 PM
I have done some online halo with my friends, pretty fun

NWEng
10-20-2003, 02:51 PM
Yeah I know what you mean but if i am gaming then i am not bothering her LOL yeah my grandson seems to think he can play well. he just sets in my lap and points out bad guys alot and yeah with 2 grandkids I still love to game, a tolerant wife yeah she has her own computer so she is pre occupied

My 4yr old thinks he can play because he can move the mouse and fire the weapons so I have to play when he's otherwise occupied.

My buddy at work got the game this weekend, so we're going to try online.

:cool:

bmg
10-20-2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by NWEng
My 4yr old thinks he can play because he can move the mouse and fire the weapons so I have to play when he's otherwise occupied.

My buddy at work got the game this weekend, so we're going to try online.

:cool: I've been putting in late nights playing online. The vehicles are what make it fun for me. Since Epic is adding vehicles to UT2k4 it'll be interesting to see if that improves it's popularity. I enjoy UT2k3, but don't play it much anymore.

Maxvla
10-20-2003, 05:36 PM
only problem i have with halo is the vehicles are extremely weak. the tank is the only thing that has any power at all, but then the reload takes 5 hours. i like the premise that the vehicles dont get destroyed though. interesting concept.

oh and everyone is a freakin grenade whore. :rolleyes:

Iridium192_217
10-21-2003, 08:34 AM
If they only had online/LAN co-op. That was my favorite part of the X Box version. Thats where the 'hogs were launched:D

hedge
10-21-2003, 08:44 AM
I liked the single player game, but that was really it. I went down to Goodgame here in Salt lake City and played halo on the pc for while while I was trying to set up my colo ut2k3 server. I guess every game must have an antogonist because I didn't like the mulitplayer at all in this game. Just whip out the pistol and zoom in. 3 heashots will kill anyone. Two shots from the sniper rifle will kill anyone. 2 shots from the shotgun can kill anyone. Seems very shallow to me. Don't flame me for putting this in here. It is just my opinion of the game.