PDA

View Full Version : is aqua computers folks hard to get with?

JOCKTHEGLIDE
10-21-2008, 07:38 PM
i been trying to find someone who has in stock the theri sli connectior for their GTX 280 watercool block, but I cant even order from their website because I live in the states.

BlueAqua
10-21-2008, 07:40 PM
Contact Shoggy on here and ask him. Maybe posting in their English forum might be a good idea too.

NaeKuh
10-21-2008, 07:45 PM
definitely pm shoggy.

Eddie3dfx
10-21-2008, 07:54 PM
I needed a part from aqua computers.
I just emailed them (in german and english with babelfish)
They will give you the total price including shipping, then you pay in paypal.
Part came about 8 days later.

JOCKTHEGLIDE
10-21-2008, 07:58 PM

I placed a substantial order with Aqua-Computer a few months ago and I live in Houston, TX.

PM Shoggy (he speaks and reads English) and he'll provide a PayPal with the quote. :up:

thx guys just PMed him...I was able to buy the waterblock for the GTX 280 from sidewinders computers and then forgot I needed sli connectors well after searching two days NO one sold them and gary has been a big help, but if I can get them sooner that be nicer the sli connecros that is. Hope he PMs back....

fox3
10-21-2008, 08:59 PM

8 days ... great news, then my stuff should be here any day now as it shipped last week. Any day now ...

Shoggy
10-22-2008, 06:23 AM
JOCKTHEGLIDE, I already tried to answer your first PM but the forum only told me that I can't send you a PM since you would not allow to be contacted via PM :confused:

Maybe because you had 0 posts...

Well, I'm almost in my car now. I will give it a new try later the day :)

RickCain
10-22-2008, 07:57 AM
Thanks for responding Shoggy....:up:

I'll be ordering the AC MultiSwitch soon...:up:

They are fun devices!

RickCain
10-22-2008, 08:27 AM
I truly believe the ONLY thing we will ever agree on is the high quality of Aqua-Computer products...:yepp: :up: :ROTF:

Hey, its a start! :yepp:

I plan on having some LED / Cold Cathode fun with that puppy... :yepp:

I had some mad fun turning crap on and off but since I got my torture rack it was remove due to a lack of room.... My next build (unknown enclosure) will incorporate the mulitswitch again.

Eddie3dfx
10-22-2008, 09:31 AM
thx guys just PMed him...I was able to buy the waterblock for the GTX 280 from sidewinders computers and then forgot I needed sli connectors well after searching two days NO one sold them and gary has been a big help, but if I can get them sooner that be nicer the sli connecros that is. Hope he PMs back....

He went on Holiday, so it may be a while.
Europeans tend overextend their vacations :rolleyes:

Spankyfart
10-22-2008, 09:35 AM
Europeans tend overextend their vacations :rolleyes:

There is a reason for that, we get payed in Europe while on vacation. :up:

BlueAqua
10-22-2008, 10:33 AM
I need a MultiSwitch! I don't know what I would do with it, but I'm sure I still need one. ;)