PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought.... CS players

JBELL
07-28-2002, 10:29 PM
I never did CS online but would you guys wnat to band up for an Xtreme CS team??

...just a thought and I know Kurupt is heavy on this game and I can create the threads for it here to discuss starts etc etc....

hit me back!

SponGeBoB
07-28-2002, 10:37 PM
CS was never really my game...always was playing with cheaters, plus the way the body reacts when shot was odd...even played with a friend once who tried to coax me to cheat :eek: but im not here to bash a game that obviously lots of people like, i might play a bit here and there if we wanted to set up a date and just have a pick up game, i'd be down for that

If you wanted to give thought to another game, you might wanna look at Tactical Operations: Assault on Terror (yes i know how cliche that is) I know I play it when i can and they Neptune plays every now and then.

Just my $.02 :D

JBELL
07-28-2002, 10:38 PM
I was thinking having an online team... I picked CS becuase that seems to be the biggest.

SponGeBoB
07-28-2002, 11:05 PM
true, among the people on here it probably is the biggest, and like i said i would give it a shot just to get a game goin with a few of the Xtreme people

Snowman
07-30-2002, 06:22 PM
i'm in, i can probably hold my own.

sjohnson
07-30-2002, 06:36 PM
I hold my own on pub servers, never really wanted to do the clan thing. I'd be glad to join an Xtreme group for a game or three though.

Any thoughts on server hosting and anti-cheat measures?

sysfailur
07-30-2002, 06:39 PM
Mmmm well I can't join as I'm still a die-hard member of my clan, chu^2, but I would love to play with everyone.

EDIT: Alot of the cheating has been cut back with the new releases of the HL engine. (Thank god.) The second installment of anti-cheat software has really beat up the cheaters out there. You still see the occasional ass with OGC but it seems to have died down.

Anyone going to host a CS server?

SponGeBoB
07-30-2002, 09:37 PM
if we were to do this, would we want it to be a pub?

sysfailur
07-30-2002, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by SponGeBoB
if we were to do this, would we want it to be a pub?

Probably. Private servers are annoying. We would just need to keep the server properly admined/rconed.