CPU-Z
http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/8949/validationto7.jpg

raptor1
10-09-2008, 09:35 AM
Dual Super-PI

http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/5442/blackopsdualsuperpiyp6.jpg

Gendo
10-10-2008, 01:14 PM
uuu what's the point of making a topic if you're the only one talking in it?:rofl:

O and btw: there's an edit button. No need to reserve the first 20 posts in your topic.

raptor1
10-10-2008, 02:02 PM
uuu what's the point of making a topic if you're the only one talking in it?:rofl:

O and btw: there's an edit button. No need to reserve the first 20 posts in your topic.

i am writing this thread in order to keep all my settings and work log together instead of in diferent posts and threads all over the forum like it is now and it is not finished so thats why there is nothing for anyone to talk about at the moment

the reason i have reserved the first 7 (not 20) is in order to keep all the posts together:D, i probably won't need all 7

saaya
10-12-2008, 09:27 PM
better too many than not enough :D
thanks for sharing all your settings man! :toast:
very nice and simple case!
can you remove the hdd cases tho or do you ned a dremel? :D
im susprised how few cases realized that people need more space for beefy vgas...

raptor1
10-13-2008, 11:38 AM
better too many than not enough :D
thanks for sharing all your settings man! :toast:
very nice and simple case!
can you remove the hdd cases tho or do you ned a dremel? :D
im susprised how few cases realized that people need more space for beefy vgas...

hey Saaya

i 'm glad i could finally get the time to post my settings and share them with everyone here on the foxconn forum

if there is any changes or reccomendations that you see that can be done, please let me know

about the case, the hard drive cage on the top of the case under the top cover can be removed and a power supply installed if one so wishes instead of installing on the bottom

the top cover can be removed and replaced with a special top that can incorporate a radiator and fans for a liquid cooling setup

the hard drive cage with the sata connectors / backplane afaik cannot be removed, but i wouldn't want to as this was the main reason i got the case

Raptor1

saaya
10-13-2008, 10:53 PM
hey Saaya

i 'm glad i could finally get the time to post my settings and share them with everyone here on the foxconn forum

if there is any changes or reccomendations that you see that can be done, please let me know

about the case, the hard drive cage on the top of the case under the top cover can be removed and a power supply installed if one so wishes instead of installing on the bottom

the top cover can be removed and replaced with a special top that can incorporate a radiator and fans for a liquid cooling setup

the hard drive cage with the sata connectors / backplane afaik cannot be removed, but i wouldn't want to as this was the main reason i got the case

Raptor1
i was just worried they might block the gx2? but i guess it fits fine :D
sounds like a damn nice case... how much was it?

4ghz is nice with 1.35v
2ghz mem is nice with below 1.9v vdimm
nb voltage very low, nice...
pl7 even nice!

thats a very sweet config, nice speeds!
if you want you can push things higher, im sure your cpu, nb, fsb and mem all still have potential to push a few mhz higher.
try pl8, more nb voltage (make sure it stays cool), more vtt and then push up the fsb some more. if your cpu is good you can hit 4.4+ but mem probably wont go much above 2100 with full stability i think... heh, they are 1866 after all :D

but if the other mem dividers work well for you, then you can try a higher fsb with lower mem speeds and then go for 777...

and keep in mind, some JNL kits dont clock as good with 777, but some clock almost the same with 777 as 888... so another thing you could try is lowering the mem latencies to 777, adjusting the mem timings some more and maybe more vdimm... mhhhh what about PL6, has anybody ever pushed PL6 to 500fsb? :D

raptor1
10-15-2008, 04:40 AM
sounds like a damn nice case... how much was it?

€269.66 from Kustompcs.co.uk

Raptor1

RAYTTK
10-15-2008, 06:00 AM
Hey Raptor 1 , Are you using the white Ram slots?

raptor1
10-15-2008, 09:49 AM

No, The Blue Ones

Raptor1

Gendo
10-16-2008, 09:53 AM
I'll have to take back my previous words. I have a set of Cellshocks 1866 on the way so your settings will be very useful to me!:D (They are team xtreem really, but flashed to cellshock 1866 because they have the same chips:P) I'll let you know how they do for me when I get them!

saaya
10-17-2008, 11:21 PM
€269.66 from Kustompcs.co.uk

Raptor1WOW, thats expensive tho... :D
it seems to be worth its money... but for that price id have expected a removeable hdd drive cage tbh :D

raptor1
10-18-2008, 02:02 AM

No, The Blue Ones

Raptor1

Correction

it's the white ones, Numbers 2 & 4 - sorry for the mistake /confusion

Raptor1

raptor1
10-18-2008, 02:35 AM
I'll have to take back my previous words.!
:up:

I have a set of Cellshocks 1866 on the way so your settings will be very useful to me!:D (They are team xtreem really, but flashed to cellshock 1866 because they have the same chips) I'll let you know how they do for me when I get them!

Yes i hope they will be useful but there is no guarantee they work for everyone as we have seen numerous times in this forum where certain settings that work for some people won't always work for other people

and also remember its a dual core that i have

if you search the foxconn forum you will see there quite a few people using the cellshocks and are getting great results with them:D

keep us updated with your results

Raptor1

raptor1
11-08-2008, 04:27 AM
I have made some changes in the bios settings in the memory timings section in the last ten options, I have set them all to auto and this seems to have made a difference. the previous ettings were set by the bios automatically when I updated from g28 to g30 bios and loaded my storage settings which were created with the g28 bios

It seems there is a glitch when creating storage profiles in different bios versions and loading them in to new bios versions

I have added a dual super-pi screenshot:D

This was done running 2 copies of super-pi from 2 different directories and running at the same time

I am not too worried about the times - it was just to see would it work without crashing - and as you can see, it did work:D

Best Regards
Raptor1