PDA

View Full Version : Im Back!! $^%$#@#$% IKE

KaptainBlaZzed
09-26-2008, 05:10 PM
After a 2 week leave because of Hurricane Ike, i am back up and crunching.

I lost power for 8 days and then went out of town on business.

I have some minor water damage to my house, but nothing major.
My family and i are ok, with no major losses.

Glad to be back,
KB

Movieman
09-26-2008, 05:12 PM
Good to know you made it thru ok!:up:

[XC] riptide
09-26-2008, 05:13 PM
Good stuff Troy. Keep it up! :)

After a 2 week leave because of Hurricane Ike, i am back up and crunching.

I lost power for 8 days and then went out of town on business.

I have some minor water damage to my house, but nothing major.
My family and i are ok, with no major losses.

Glad to be back,
KB

So eh..... was there a minor loss? like maybe a small sister/brother or anything? :D

KaptainBlaZzed
09-26-2008, 06:13 PM
riptide;3317123']Good stuff Troy. Keep it up! :)
So eh..... was there a minor loss? like maybe a small sister/brother or anything? :D

Nope, all the little ones made it.:D

No major property losses.:)

Paladin
09-27-2008, 07:08 AM
Glad everything's OK. Figured you might have been on vacation when I saw all your output drop to nil.

Mechromancer
09-27-2008, 09:31 AM
Guys, I'm still out of power at my house in Spring. Some JBL Electric trucks just showed up yesterday and I've never heard of that company before. They must be from out of state. Either way I've been surfing the net for 15 days on my Blackjack II Samsung cellphone. If they ever make a client for WinCE 6.1 I'll fold on this 240mhz monster lol. It really sucks still being out of power after 15 days. We're close to last in Houston to get it back too.

KaptainBlaZzed
09-29-2008, 07:21 AM
Guys, I'm still out of power at my house in Spring. Some JBL Electric trucks just showed up yesterday and I've never heard of that company before. They must be from out of state. Either way I've been surfing the net for 15 days on my Blackjack II Samsung cellphone. If they ever make a client for WinCE 6.1 I'll fold on this 240mhz monster lol. It really sucks still being out of power after 15 days. We're close to last in Houston to get it back too.

I feel for you man, no power sucks.

I live in the woodlands, so we are almost neighbors.

KB