PDA

View Full Version : Block for RAMPAGE EXTREME Design Ready

BP-Vincent
09-19-2008, 02:57 AM
Hi All,

We almost ready the new version on all roary series in this week but we also ready the design on ASUS RAMPAGE EXTREME ...

Here they are....

One more thing is please make sure you get the RMA number form us..and then we can arrange the new version for you from next week.

Pellepel
09-19-2008, 05:34 AM
Damn four blocks for that mobo, looks good vincent.

Big_Daddy
09-19-2008, 07:53 AM

maybe I need to take off my shoes too, but how do you count 4 blocks? 2 for the mosfet's, and one combo for the nb/sb

zlojack
09-19-2008, 07:58 AM
maybe I need to take off my shoes too, but how do you count 4 blocks? 2 for the mosfet's, and one combo for the nb/sb

Look above the RAM slots.

Waterlogged
09-19-2008, 07:59 AM

There's another block hiding by the RAM slots.

Big_Daddy
09-19-2008, 08:00 AM
ahh.. my bad.. what the heck is that? Vincent needs to put some shiny compression fittings on them to make them stand out.. :)

veedubfreak
09-19-2008, 08:05 AM
So will this also fit the rampage formula? The only difference between the 2 boards is ddr2/ddr3 correct?

Zeus
09-19-2008, 08:51 AM
So will this also fit the rampage formula? The only difference between the 2 boards is ddr2/ddr3 correct?

No.

screwtech02
09-19-2008, 09:52 AM
From all outward appearances, i would assume that these blocks will fit/work on a Maximus II Formula???

eternal_fantasy
09-19-2008, 09:58 AM
From all outward appearances, i would assume that these blocks will fit/work on a Maximus II Formula???

I'm sure the 2 MOSFET blocks will. :D

eternal_fantasy
09-19-2008, 10:41 AM
Oh and from my experience the memory's MOSFETs don't even get mildly warm under load... the water in the loop may actually heat the FETs up :rofl:

LOVE the NB/NBVRM/SB block though :up:

Sadasius
09-19-2008, 12:21 PM
Very nice......Like how all the MOSFETs are covered for the NB,CPU and RAM. Now....Vincent......You keep showing us all this computer pron and to be Frank (if he does not mind), ummmm you got stock the shelves before our stuff is already replaced with newer stuff. I have a Maximus Extreme that is almost a year old and in computer years that's about 80 in human years. Keep up the great designs and hopefully we see them on the shelves soon. :up:

WhiteFireDragon
09-19-2008, 07:07 PM
i'll echo this. since they rampage extreme and maximus II have exact same layout, it should fit, but i just need to make sure

for anyone that will have the extra aircooled heatsink assembly (with the huge modular mosfet sink) leftover after getting this kit, i'm willing to buy of you so PM me

eternal_fantasy
09-20-2008, 12:16 AM
i'll echo this. since they rampage extreme and maximus II have exact same layoute

No, they DON'T have exactly the same layout. They might have similer looking stock HPA, but they are totally different motherboards design wise.

Let's skip the RAM MOSFETs, as Maximus II Formula don't even have the mounting holes for them.

The NB/SB blocks, if you look carefully, also extends to the left side of Rampage Extreme's northbridge. This is so that it can also cool the NB's power circuitry, as they can get quite hot under load. Its layout is completely different from the Maximus II Formula, and might even cause a short if you try fitting it on the motherboard.

What you're looking for are these (http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=201320).

Only the CPU MOSFET blocks will fit both the Rampage Extreme and the Maximus II Formula from this set.

BP-Vincent
09-21-2008, 05:35 PM
Awesome block! Any idea when these will be available in the stores?

Just ordered the new Swiftech block fot my RE. :(

Oh well, i can always sell it and get this...

We try our best to ship all of those model out before the end of Oct.

WOOOWWWW......that is real deal dude........ejejejejejej congratulation :D can you post more photos????

Thanks...We will arrange more photos after I check all the design in this week..

Hope to get em in germany...I NEED EM :D

Sure...Europe will have resellers to stcok them when it available.

Looks good

+1 on when we can expect to see these in stores?

We try our best to ship all of those model our before the end of Oct.

Vincent...

Still waiting on 780i blocks...:shrug:

Don't worry about this...You got my words.

+1, please bring BP blocks to the Uk, all we can buy is a very small selection of Compression fittings.

Business issue...But we think we can solve this.

Me to will these be in the uk?

thanks...Here is last one block will be come with the Black Freezer AIX48NSE main blocks.

Very sexy, too bad you didn't do the same for the Maximus/Rampage Formula but that's market for ya !

If here can have this model we can got...will get one to check.

ahh.. my bad.. what the heck is that? Vincent needs to put some shiny compression fittings on them to make them stand out.. :)

Sure..And the Black Sparkle series will be more attractive, right.

For Black Freezer MOS AMOSI can fit...but for AIX48NSE need to get that and check it.

YEAH PLZ PLZ Rampage Formula Blocks PLZ !

For Black Freezer MOS AMOSI can fit...but for AIX48NSE need to get that and check it.

Oh and from my experience the memory's MOSFETs don't even get mildly warm under load... the water in the loop may actually heat the FETs up :rofl:

LOVE the NB/NBVRM/SB block though :up:

Thanks...:)

Very nice......Like how all the MOSFETs are covered for the NB,CPU and RAM. Now....Vincent......You keep showing us all this computer pron and to be Frank (if he does not mind), ummmm you got stock the shelves before our stuff is already replaced with newer stuff. I have a Maximus Extreme that is almost a year old and in computer years that's about 80 in human years. Keep up the great designs and hopefully we see them on the shelves soon. :up:

We try our best to ship all of those model out before the end of Oct.

Yea, basically, please get this to the retailers as soon as possible, along with your rotaries...
Can we get any pictures of those blocks with their tops off? :ROTF:

EDIT: Those are all copper, right?

We try our best to ship all the new rotary model in this week..

and for Black Freezer AIX48NSE will be shipped out before the end of Oct.

Sure...All of our Black Freezer now are all Copper.

I also hope to be all copper and i aslo hope to find the NB/SB combo somewhere to buy in Europe? Is the block near the memory really necessary?

All of them are all copper...the Black Freezer AM48 will come with the main blcok.

welshtom
09-22-2008, 06:17 AM
We try our best to ship all of those model out

Please Explain

Have emailed you/BP four or five times in the last 2 months with no reply :shrug:

Awaiting to buy stock for the UK

BP-Vincent
09-22-2008, 07:52 AM
Please Explain

Have emailed you/BP four or five times in the last 2 months with no reply :shrug:

We have replied your mail for a long time...

Please give me your mail address again..thanks

Zeus
09-23-2008, 01:22 PM
Man, i really hope you guys will hurry up with this block.

I now have the Swiftech block replacing the stock fusion but there's hardly any improvement even though i've put some nylon washers onto the screws that hold the heatpipe assembly.

Does this block come as a set i.e. nb-sb block+mosfet blocks+ that 3rd small block?

Honestly, i don't really want to watercool the mosfets, i just want that NB temp to be tamed. ;)

BP-Vincent
09-23-2008, 06:47 PM
Man, i really hope you guys will hurry up with this block.

I now have the Swiftech block replacing the stock fusion but there's hardly any improvement even though i've put some nylon washers onto the screws that hold the heatpipe assembly.

Does this block come as a set i.e. nb-sb block+mosfet blocks+ that 3rd small block?

Honestly, i don't really want to watercool the mosfets, i just want that NB temp to be tamed. ;)

We are on the way to make them...

AIX48NSE will have MOS AM48 (3th small block)included and Packaged in the same box.

DeathWalking
09-23-2008, 06:49 PM
I'm so sad this isn't going to make my (initial) build. End of October is just too long to wait, so I guess it's the NB-SMAX for me.

BP-Vincent
09-23-2008, 06:57 PM
I'm so sad this isn't going to make my (initial) build. End of October is just too long to wait, so I guess it's the NB-SMAX for me.

Hello...not end of OCt....Next week will be available..:)

foolio
09-26-2008, 03:44 AM
Vincent,

Wich supplier in the Netherlands do u guys have that can sell your blocks?
Reason i ask is that my supplier says he cant get that specific block yet (maybe take 2 months he said)

So i was wondering where i could get it.

quattro_
09-26-2008, 07:57 AM
can an MCR120 handle all these blocks? i would like to keep both my CPU and GPU loops separated from the chipset blocks .

zlojack
09-26-2008, 08:06 AM
can an MCR120 handle all these blocks? i would like to keep both my CPU and GPU loops separated from the chipset blocks .

Probably can. I'm going to run all of mine off of one MCR120 to keep CPU and GPUs separate as well.

Xilikon
09-26-2008, 08:44 AM

I'm doing that myself and it works great. The chipsets and mosfets isn't generating tremendous amount of heat and having low temps have no real effect on overclocking.

eternal_fantasy
09-26-2008, 04:14 PM
Please Explain

Awesome! Can I preorder them when your order with BP is placed? :D
Will need two sets for my two Rampage Extreme. :up:

azza21
09-28-2008, 07:28 AM
Looks awesome, hopefully i will be able to purchase one in the uk soon. The rampage block is a joke, when i removed it, it was hardly touching the north bridge chip.

SimonD
09-29-2008, 07:12 AM
Awesome! Can I preorder them when your order with BP is placed? :D
Will need two sets for my two Rampage Extreme. :up:

Seconded, I have the RE sat in a box atm waiting for this block to come out :)

zlojack
10-04-2008, 05:57 AM
Hey Vincent, are those blocks "black sparkle" like the 790i prototype?

Zeus
10-08-2008, 11:09 PM
Is this block already available somwhere?

crazy1323
10-09-2008, 07:51 AM
Will you be making a block for the upcoming Rampage II Extreme? This is the X58 based version.

BP-Vincent
10-09-2008, 08:56 AM
Hey Vincent, are those blocks "black sparkle" like the 790i prototype?

YES....All in Balck Sparkle..790i bloakcs are ready to ship now..

Today got confirmation from our production line..

NaeKuh
10-09-2008, 09:12 AM
Vincent, make a limited number, and start on the X58 NOW.

Your kinda late with the X58 board coming out the end of this month to start of next month. :\

This is why i was kinda rushing you guys. In 3 months these blocks will become usless becuase the guys who would use stuff like this all migrated to neha, aka i7.

:shrug:

Zeus
10-09-2008, 09:26 AM
YES....All in Balck Sparkle..790i bloakcs are ready to ship now..

Today got confirmation from our production line..

Any idea when this Rampage Extreme block is ready to ship?

fox3
10-09-2008, 09:45 AM
>snip ...In 3 months these blocks will become usless becuase the guys who would use stuff like this all migrated to neha, aka i7.

:shrug:

Isn't that the nature with technology, as soon as it is perfected it is outdated?

Hope if it is limited production, it is a big production run to keep block available to us who do not migrate quickly.

AVWar
10-09-2008, 09:57 AM
NB voltage 1.40 and 56c at load:shrug:

any news when block is ready to ship in UK

spoof
10-09-2008, 09:58 AM
Is this block compatible with ASUS P5E-Deluxe, as far is the same MB as Rampage Extreme. If yes, where and when could we buy it?

BP-Vincent
10-20-2008, 08:07 AM
We are working on that and shcedule was a little bit delay...But this will come out after 780i series...

Zeus
10-21-2008, 10:15 PM
Vincent, now that the 790 blocks are available, any idea when we can expect this block in the stores?

Will be the price be around the same as the 790 blocks?

Waterlogged
10-22-2008, 12:05 AM
Vincent, now that the 790 blocks are available, any idea when we can expect this block in the stores?

Will be the price be around the same as the 790 blocks?

In 1 week. :rofl:

2low4u
10-23-2008, 05:10 AM
Vincent just curious are you going to make a full set cpu,mosfets,N & S bridge for the 7801 Striker II Formula? Wondering if I should wait or not is all.

Utnorris
10-23-2008, 05:38 AM
Vincent just curious are you going to make a full set cpu,mosfets,N & S bridge for the 7801 Striker II Formula? Wondering if I should wait or not is all.

Same for the Maximus Formula Vincent.

Expat GriZ
10-30-2008, 01:12 PM
Hey!!! Does anybody have ANY news about this block? Vincent, care to respond? It's almost November and instead of Halloween treats its starting to look like a trick. Don't want to sound rude but how about some solid info and delivery dates??:shrug:

BP-Vincent
10-30-2008, 04:21 PM

Same for the Maximus Formula Vincent.

I am also waiting for one for the Maximus Extreme. Would be so much handier then to have to route hoses in between video cards.

Current maybe stop to have plan on ASUS 780i CHIPSET..
Current our stock schedule was delay..on 780i reference and X48...

Hey!!! Does anybody have ANY news about this block? Vincent, care to respond? It's almost November and instead of Halloween treats its starting to look like a trick. Don't want to sound rude but how about some solid info and delivery dates??:shrug:

Our production was slow and material delay...need have some stock on 790i blocks and then go for 780i...

After 780i, X48 will be the next..there are blocks for Rampage Extreme and Rampage Formula.

Sorry that our production was so slow..next year will be fast...

and our X58 design will coming..

Sadasius
10-30-2008, 04:53 PM
So no Maximus Extreme X38 then? I don't get Nvidia reference boards and I doubt I ever will.

BP-Vincent
10-30-2008, 11:08 PM
So no Maximus Extreme X38 then? I don't get Nvidia reference boards and I doubt I ever will.

We need to finish all the current orders and ready designs...Then we can make plan on this..

Or...everyone will complain "why we always delay.."..

SimonD
10-31-2008, 02:25 AM
TBH Vincent I just think you need to stop announcing products until you know for sure that you're going to be able to ship when you can.

There are a lot of people disappointed with the promise of BP blocks but all answers to when are now met with "in 1 week". I for one have been waiting for the RE block but have gone another route for now

2low4u
10-31-2008, 02:59 AM

Our production was slow and material delay...need have some stock on 790i blocks and then go for 780i...

After 780i, X48 will be the next..there are blocks for Rampage Extreme and Rampage Formula.

Cool well keep us informed then dude please. I was just curious cause if I had to I would sell my board while it's still worth Something & go for a 790i for use of your blocks. Keep up the awesome work Vincent! :up:

fox3
10-31-2008, 06:03 AM

>snip<

Are we to read this as you are not yet started on the 780i but soon will be, then work will begin on the Rampage Extreme?

Hope all goes well with 780i production as I expect to use your Rampage Extreme blocks as a solution to cooling my MB before it retires.

Puttz
11-01-2008, 04:41 AM
Vincent,

Any idea on the timeline for the full coverage block for the x48 Rampage Extreme?
I can't seem to find them if they are already in production.

Keep up the great work!!

Thanks

Zeus
11-03-2008, 11:39 PM
One more question Vincent; is this block also cooling the NB pwm's, the 3 coils and the Fujitsu ML cap that are on the left side of the NB?

The stock heatpipe does so i assume this block does also?

Personally i don't think it's a good idea to include the small block for the top right part of the board, i don't think there is any reason to change the stock heatsink other than eyecandy.

I'm afraid including this block will raise the price that is already.. hmmm well how should i put that?....not really cheap. :D

ward0
11-04-2008, 12:41 AM
Me too!

vincent, said he would answer my question by the end of the week when these blocks were ETA :)

quattro_
11-20-2008, 04:08 AM
Vincent, i just need to know if the block will be released before Xmas ?

jasonelmore
11-20-2008, 04:29 AM
sorry to post off topic here but does anyone know where to find the support page for this motherboard such as bios's and other info.. and does this board come with a snap on waterblock for the northbridge? i've seen a few pics of people with a generic red cap that screws on to the NB and would allow for water on the NB.. Thanks.. Asus.com does'nt even have this board on there site yet so i wanted to know where in the world can i find support and bios's for it?

SimonD
11-20-2008, 04:44 AM
sorry to post off topic here but does anyone know where to find the support page for this motherboard such as bios's and other info.. and does this board come with a snap on waterblock for the northbridge? i've seen a few pics of people with a generic red cap that screws on to the NB and would allow for water on the NB.. Thanks.. Asus.com does'nt even have this board on there site yet so i wanted to know where in the world can i find support and bios's for it?

There is a thread on the Intel part of the board discussing the RE board. You can also use a different block for the NB.

gzipper
11-20-2008, 05:35 AM

The fusion waterblock is standard and seated with screws. Theres a replacement from Swiftech, the NB-MAX which replaces the Fusion. Found here:
http://www.swiftech.com/products/mcw-nbmax.asp (That is if you still want to use the stock cooling setup provided with the board)

Asus forum for RE:
http://vip.asus.com/forum/topic.aspx?board_id=1&model=Rampage%20Extreme&SLanguage=en-us

Download page:
http://support.asus.com/download/download.aspx?SLanguage=en-us (select the board via the menu)

The homepage for the board:
http://www.asus.com/products.aspx?l1=3&l2=11&l3=640&l4=0&model=2367&modelmenu=1

Was that it you were looking for?

Boyu
11-25-2008, 10:29 AM
got email couple day ago from BP

http://www.plikimage.com/images/yag37753.jpg

BP-Vincent
11-26-2008, 09:37 AM
He hasn't been around lately but he could just be busy not sure?

Ya...Been very busy on my business trip to USA and now I am back..

So, any news on this block?

Here you have our last products list already...

got email couple day ago from BP

Thanks, Boyu...

Does one dare to ask how much the RE block will cost and if anyone does know which stores going to sell them?

For the pric ewill be available before the date we can ship out..

I need say Sorry to all of you for waiting so long time on those...

p2501
11-26-2008, 10:03 AM
I need say Sorry to all of you for waiting so long time on those...

No worries, you're doing what you can, and the blocks you deliver are simply watercooling pron! :up:

I need to make sure here, will the 780i NB/SB block fit the 780i FTW?

xTKxhom3r
11-26-2008, 10:41 AM
it would be awesome if you made a block exactly like that one for the giga x58 :)

BP-Vincent
11-26-2008, 09:58 PM
No worries, you're doing what you can, and the blocks you deliver are simply watercooling pron! :up:

I need to make sure here, will the 780i NB/SB block fit the 780i FTW?

Sure...N780NS can be fit EVGA 780i FTW...

it would be awesome if you made a block exactly like that one for the giga x58 :)

I am thinking about this, too...it's a good idea to make giga x58..and dfi x58..

p2501
12-01-2008, 11:44 AM
Sooo, just to get this thread back on track. Vincent, is there a delay for the 780i NB/SB block? It's December and I don't see it at Sidewinders or anywhere else... :shrug:

shoopdawoopa
12-01-2008, 12:07 PM
eVGA x58 blocks?

NaeKuh
12-01-2008, 05:09 PM
You make a very good point, NaeKuh.

Some custom FC blocks would look very nice on my board.

Hmm...

:rofl:

i have awesome recomendations if you need some...

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p73/aigomorla/DSC00512.jpg

:wasntme:

i couldnt do the waiting game anymore...

skinnee
12-01-2008, 05:44 PM
Those screws desperately need to be countersunk and flush with the top of the blocks...otherwise, they look good! :up:

NaeKuh
12-02-2008, 10:54 AM
Sucking up?...Me?....:rofl::rofl::rofl:....if anything, the powers that be most likely cringe when they see my name as the last poster for a topic and they wonder if they should open it to see if I'm be helpful or 1 step away from causing anarchy.

WL you talking about me?

You know the instant i start a post, either a vendor or a mod is going OH SHIAT!!!
Defcon 1!!!!

I've always said I consider myself knowledgeable enough to be dangerous.....

Im hated but 2 vendors now i think. :rofl:
Like pasionately hated...

I dislike elitist attitudes myself
:O
You hate me too? :O

Can we go back to the FB block. Vincent, i heard a very distrubing rumor about your mosfet block.

Did you address it?

skinnee
12-02-2008, 11:34 AM
Vincent, i heard a very distrubing rumor about your mosfet block.

Did you address it?

It is being addressed in the next revision.

skinnee
12-02-2008, 11:46 AM
What rumor, and which mosfet block?

andyc

NaeKuh...thats the last time I give you info ahead of time, you bean spiller you. :shakes:

I'm working both sides of the bench presently, one side is working on an Asus Striker II Extreme chipset and mosfet block review with both EK and Bitspower represented.

soulesschild
12-02-2008, 11:49 AM
Is it possible to retrofit a NORMAL rampage with these WBs?

NaeKuh
12-02-2008, 11:55 AM
Not yet, but the disgust level has been creeping up lately. :(...and "hate" is too strong of a word.

cant blame you... lately i know ive been getting uglier.. i guess my tollerance is just lower now...

And it really gets to me, when i cant fight with someone because im bound by NDA and have to just keep quiet.. :\

So yeah, if i get a little PMSy at times, sorry pal. :up:

NaeKuh...thats the last time I give you info ahead of time, you bean spiller you. :shakes:

:rolleyes:

your not the first to tell me this tho skinnee.. :rofl:

theres a reason why i went full custom. :wasntme:

NaeKuh
12-02-2008, 01:40 PM
Rumor was you couldnt get finger prints on the block or it would look super bad.

skinnee
12-02-2008, 03:55 PM
OK, I'll play the dullard. What the rumor/problem, and which mosfet block/board exactly:rolleyes:

andyc

basically, the problem is with the restriction...pressure drop is off the scale.

All of the mosfet blocks for the current revision (Non X58) all share the same inlet/outlet design. The inlets/outlets go from 11mm ID down to roughly 5mm (I don't have the exact measurements in front of me, I'm at work still), and this just kills flow and causes significant pressure drop, I had a leak through a worm drive clamp while doing pressure drop tests.

I will not be able to provide pressure drop results up to the standard 4.5GPM on these blocks because the blocks just can't handle the flow rate or the pressure build up at the inlet, and the amount of restriction in these blocks is alarming to me.

My personal recommendation, do not run the current revision BP mosfet blocks in your CPU loop. Add them to your GPU loop or dedicated chipset loop, keep them out of a loop where pressure and flow are needed.

edit:
I was giving Vincent ample time to respond to my findings before releasing my any information. I really want to make sure this problem is being addressed.

[XC] riptide
12-02-2008, 04:57 PM
As for what started all this, I did not violate any forum rules in telling 2low4u about his sig, I also didn't attack him. It was nothing more than a friendly notice. Links to non XS sites are against the rules unless approved by an admin, plain and simple.

What sig. ;) Anyways... this thread is starting to get annoying. It seems that in the absence of the block form Vincent, we just turn on each other instead.

2low4u
12-02-2008, 05:02 PM
riptide;3469823']What sig. ;) Anyways... this thread is starting to get annoying. It seems that in the absence of the block form Vincent, we just turn on each other instead.

:rolleyes: Don't give your bum boi to much to snicker at dude. He's already head deep he might slip in all the way & that wouldn't be good no would it! lol

Vapor
12-02-2008, 06:42 PM
No 40 minutes to do more things than worry about that then when I came back I added it. I can't live here now can I?Not with the way you're conducting yourself...nope :shakes:

Take a few days off, you've earned it.

[XC] riptide
12-04-2008, 02:40 PM
Thread cleaned (101 posts) and reopened.

BP-Vincent
12-05-2008, 09:51 AM
basically, the problem is with the restriction...pressure drop is off the scale.

All of the mosfet blocks for the current revision (Non X58) all share the same inlet/outlet design. The inlets/outlets go from 11mm ID down to roughly 5mm (I don't have the exact measurements in front of me, I'm at work still), and this just kills flow and causes significant pressure drop, I had a leak through a worm drive clamp while doing pressure drop tests.

I will not be able to provide pressure drop results up to the standard 4.5GPM on these blocks because the blocks just can't handle the flow rate or the pressure build up at the inlet, and the amount of restriction in these blocks is alarming to me.

My personal recommendation, do not run the current revision BP mosfet blocks in your CPU loop. Add them to your GPU loop or dedicated chipset loop, keep them out of a loop where pressure and flow are needed.

edit:
I was giving Vincent ample time to respond to my findings before releasing my any information. I really want to make sure this problem is being addressed.

From the beginning of our blocks, the design was compact design style like the N+S blocks...

Current we will have POM version ready from our MOS blocks on X58 series..But the N+S still be Brass+C1100 material..

This week we can ship blocks for 780i series and next week will be AIX48NSF..

AIX48NXE-RAMPAGE EXTREME...this will be the third one.

One week will have one new block be ready to ship out...

p2501
12-05-2008, 10:06 AM
Wonderful news, thank you Vincent. :up:

I'm wondering if it would make sense to split the loop for the NB/SB block, considering the high pressure drop.

/ NB/SB block \
- pump - rad -< >- res -
\ GTZ /

GTZ would be getting most of the flow, question is if that would hurt the NB/SB blocks performance too much. :shrug:

BP-Vincent
12-05-2008, 10:45 AM

I'm wondering if it would make sense to split the loop for the NB/SB block, considering the high pressure drop.

/ NB/SB block \
- pump - rad -< >- res -
\ GTZ /

GTZ would be getting most of the flow, question is if that would hurt the NB/SB blocks performance too much. :shrug:

Lower flow will have better performance..no need hi-flow on our N+S blocks...

p2501
12-05-2008, 11:03 AM

Then I guess I'll be trying this when all parts are in. Does anyone know of a Y-splitter with a bore comparable to Bitspower 1/2" fittings? All I found are made of Nylon with smaller bore. (if it matters anyway) :shrug:

BP-Vincent
12-05-2008, 11:48 AM
Then I guess I'll be trying this when all parts are in. Does anyone know of a Y-splitter with a bore comparable to Bitspower 1/2" fittings? All I found are made of Nylon with smaller bore. (if it matters anyway) :shrug:

Here we will have those models available in next week...

NaeKuh
12-05-2008, 12:15 PM

:cool:

vincent... im cringing at this statement..

Say, our block was designed for low flow systems. And not mention performance.. :\

Basic rule in physics states, more flow = more passes in the same amount of time = better performance = lower delta...

/ NB/SB block \
- pump - rad -< >- res -
\ GTZ /

:shakes:

Gah... u see what you paralell people started now.. :rofl:

First rule in paralell, one last time...
If your having questions pulling a paralell system off properly, DONT ATTEMPT IT. Paralell is NOT for noobs.

p2501
12-05-2008, 12:18 PM
Here we will have those models available in next week...

:shocked: :slobber:

Must... have...

You guys are pure gold. :up:

:shakes:

Explain, as I guess you've (and other as well) tried this already.

NaeKuh
12-05-2008, 12:42 PM
Explain, as I guess you've (and other as well) tried this already.

:cool:

been covered so many times dude..

You cant paralell unless you can regulate flow, and you most definitely cant paralell using different blocks, unless you have flow meters and valves to control your flow.

and natural tendancy of water in a paralell is to go down the least restrictive route. So if one of your blocks is less restrictive, you starve the other one.

BP-Vincent
12-05-2008, 01:23 PM
Hi Naekuh,

Our current available blocks was designed for low-flow systems based on the mainboard design limitation.....What I called "performance" was been approval from our test result...2~3 degree difference compare to hi-flow systems...

please don't misunderstand my words.....:)

If the design can be hi-flow..we will go that way, but now..hard to reach that..for N+S blocks...

NaeKuh
12-05-2008, 01:27 PM
What I called "performance" was been approval from our test result...2~3 degree difference compare to hi-flow systems...
please don't misunderstand my words.....:)

:D

Thanks vincent, you said exactly what i wanted. :up:

BP-Vincent
12-05-2008, 01:28 PM
:D

Thanks vincent, you said exactly what i wanted. :up:

Thanks NaeKuh...You help me on my post..:up:

[XC] riptide
12-05-2008, 02:24 PM
Sounds good vincent. Now hurry up! would you already? :)

BP-Vincent
12-05-2008, 05:55 PM
riptide;3476982']Sounds good vincent. Now hurry up! would you already? :)

Hi Riptide...

One week we can ready at least one block for the market...

Step by step...

NaeKuh
12-05-2008, 06:05 PM
vincent funny question...

why did you guys add rotary's to the y's?

If you think about it, the Y would never need to be rotated or you'd get a cork screw going on with tubing..

oh wait... that might be sexy if it was in dual colors... :rofl:

BP-Vincent
12-05-2008, 06:13 PM
vincent funny question...

why did you guys add rotary's to the y's?

If you think about it, the Y would never need to be rotated or you'd get a cork screw going on with tubing..

oh wait... that might be sexy if it was in dual colors... :rofl:

Hi Naekuh,

If use compression fittings...rotary type would be better to prevent tube be twisted..

Normal fittings would be find...We just add one more choice on the application..

Dual colors??...

I will show this can come out more rotary models in next week in a new thread.:)

NaeKuh
12-05-2008, 06:21 PM
Hi Naekuh,

If use compression fittings...rotary type would be better to prevent tube be twisted..

Normal fittings would be find...We just add one more choice on the application..

:up:

totally didnt think about that...

nice one!

quattro_
12-06-2008, 12:28 AM
i have been waiting for RAMPAGE EXTREME block kit for a long time, looks like the wait is almost over.
its going to be in a dedicated loop with PA120.2 & MCP355-XSPC top-res :)

ProtoTyper
12-06-2008, 03:04 AM
can someone show us the inner design of the block? it doesnt make sence to show the outer design of the block, if we dont know how the heat is transfered to the water.

BP-Vincent
12-06-2008, 07:18 AM
i have been waiting for RAMPAGE EXTREME block kit for a long time, looks like the wait is almost over.
its going to be in a dedicated loop with PA120.2 & MCP355-XSPC top-res :)

Will be available around 10th or take one more week...

Please don't give up this..We have try our best to make it come out..

BP-Vincent
12-06-2008, 07:19 AM
can someone show us the inner design of the block? it doesnt make sence to show the outer design of the block, if we dont know how the heat is transfered to the water.

When it available..

Someone will show the inner deingn...The first one who get this block.

fox3
12-06-2008, 08:08 AM

Please don't give up this..We have try our best to make it come out..

No prob on the wait Vincent for the RE block. Thanx for the heads up :up:

ProtoTyper
12-07-2008, 05:46 PM
When it available..

Someone will show the inner deingn...The first one who get this block.

when is it available?

BP-Vincent
12-07-2008, 07:48 PM
when is it available?

p2501
12-11-2008, 01:13 PM
http://forums.slizone.com/index.php?showtopic=30932

:clap:

Now we only need stores to have them in stock. :yepp:

BP-Vincent
12-26-2008, 12:37 AM
Finally...Today we shipped out the fist AIX48NSE for Rampage Extreme...

Zeus
12-26-2008, 02:34 AM
I can't wait Vincent, will post pics as soon as i've got it. The chipset desperately needs some better cooling. The stock heatpipe assembly simply blows.

[XC] riptide
12-26-2008, 07:53 AM
http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=212241

Here is the new thread Vincent made. Blocks at last. :woot:

No need for this thread now.