PDA

View Full Version : your opinions on the Antec Performance PLUSVIEW LE Model PLUSVIEW1000AMG

cruz610
10-04-2003, 02:09 AM
Opinions on this case? Just ordered it to replace my coolermaster atc201sx because it is much much larger and I needed the room to expand. What kind of cooling solutions are possible with this baby?

Thaddy
10-04-2003, 12:59 PM
I would definately cut a top blowhole. I noticed a 2C drop in temps with my Cheiftec.

Also, try to mod some 92mm fans to fit in the rear. More cfm and a quieter case is always nice;)

If you won't be aircooling though, they have enough room for a WC setup. Remove the lower drive bay, it really opens the case up.

:D

NesQuiK
10-15-2003, 06:00 PM
i got antec 1000amg , for now it rox ... dont know any better case . i have it since july

antipop
10-16-2003, 06:23 AM
I've an antec case and i love it, i payed more than my friends who nonamed case but i know where my money went! Great design, great build, lots of space, nothing to complain about (except the weight this is a monster)

CCW
10-16-2003, 07:01 AM
I like the whole design which Antec, Chieftec and Thermaltake among others have "adopted". The cases are expensive but they are study, exceptional build quality, you just know that they will last. The HDD caddys are great, the rails for optical storage. The exceptional airflow that can be gained from the grills ni the front and back, basically the space they offer.

Hope you enjoy the case,
Craig

Alexandrus
10-16-2003, 10:10 AM
The Antec is not much larger than the CoolerMaster, it's just taller, but the CM is deeper.

lalPOOO
10-17-2003, 07:37 PM
I have a differnet model, but its still pretty similar. Its quite a nice case, my only beef being the stupid antec fan holders. And the face that on my case they only included 3, when it would have been much nicer to get 4, so I could get more airflow.