PDA

View Full Version : How do you RMA?

FuriousSalesman
09-15-2008, 07:07 PM
Hey guys. I have recently run into problems and was wondering if anyone knew how to RMA? I tried numerous times in the past three months to register my board to no avail.

Any help will be appreciated.

philbrown23
09-15-2008, 07:40 PM
well what are you trying to rma?

mpilchfamily
09-15-2008, 08:48 PM
Contact customer support and tell them about your problem with there product. If a fix cannot be found they will give you an RMA number and a shipping label.

saaya
09-15-2008, 09:58 PM
you mean register the product on the quantum force website?
Dont worry man, you dont have to do that :)
the site is a bit buggy atm, but we are working on it and it should be fixed in a month or less :)

FuriousSalesman
09-16-2008, 09:46 AM
well what are you trying to rma?

Oh, I meant my motherboard.

Contact customer support and tell them about your problem with there product. If a fix cannot be found they will give you an RMA number and a shipping label.

At first glance, the quantum force website does not have a contact section. I assumed the way to request an RMA was to upload your item's information into your profile and then request the RMA. My browser would hang indefinitely if I tried to do that.

you mean register the product on the quantum force website?
Dont worry man, you dont have to do that :)
the site is a bit buggy atm, but we are working on it and it should be fixed in a month or less :)

Thanks you you Saaya. I am not adverse to waiting longer.

saaya
09-16-2008, 06:40 PM
just contact the normal foxconn tech support and they will take care of it.
we should add some contact info regarding rmas and support that directs to xs or the foxconn support, your right, ill forward that to our webteam :)

sorry for the hassle... if you still have any issues with the rma just let me know and i can hook you up directly :toast:

FuriousSalesman
09-19-2008, 06:54 AM
Woops. I did not see that you posted again. Thank you for the advice. I'll try to contact normal Foxconn support. Thanks again.