PDA

View Full Version : Rock Band 2 - Band Up!

Reznik Akime
09-15-2008, 08:11 AM
Alright, I know a few of you folks here on the boards are into Rock Band. How many of you snagged two? I say we make our own band and jam out now that they have an Online World Tour.

Followers of Fugger? Or The Xtreme Systems?

-shrug-

And no Anti-Music game BS. Keep that crap elsewhere. This is for folks who enjoy the game, not those who chide it.

bullet2urbrain
09-15-2008, 11:18 AM
Alright, I know a few of you folks here on the boards are into Rock Band. How many of you snagged two? I say we make our own band and jam out now that they have an Online World Tour.

Followers of Fugger? Or The Xtreme Systems?

-shrug-

And no Anti-Music game BS. Keep that crap elsewhere. This is for folks who enjoy the game, not those who chide it.

I know this is under MS, but if ppl wanna get together and do this on PS3, I'm game.

Or if we wanna practice early and Rock Band, I'm game for that too... shoot me a PM if interested.

Oh yeah big :up: for RB2 Track List, im stoked.

Reznik Akime
09-15-2008, 11:24 AM
I know this is under MS, but if ppl wanna get together and do this on PS3, I'm game.

Or if we wanna practice early and Rock Band, I'm game for that too... shoot me a PM if interested.

Oh yeah big :up: for RB2 Track List, im stoked.

I've always wondered how the matching and all is on the PS3 side. Do you guys even get voice?

bullet2urbrain
09-15-2008, 11:35 AM
I've always wondered how the matching and all is on the PS3 side. Do you guys even get voice?

Truthfully, I don't have a bluetooth headset.. so i've never tried with voice, i think there is though but dont quote me on it... i'll ask my friend later if he's around.

:toast:

ugp
09-16-2008, 05:22 PM
I am up for it on the 360. GamerTag is 'ugp'

People add me.

I am a drummer by the way. I am still waiting for my ION set to come in.

UZ7
09-16-2008, 06:52 PM
I am up for it on the 360. GamerTag is 'ugp'

People add me.

I am a drummer by the way. I am still waiting for my ION set to come in.

ah you're getting an ion set? niice!

just got rockband 2 last nite, gonna xfer rb1 in a bit

Webster
09-17-2008, 11:00 AM
I may be interested in doing this. Guitarist/Bassist here. PM me for gamertag. I can't start until the weekend however.

chunkylover77
09-17-2008, 11:11 AM
Can I just get RB2 cd and use it with my RB1 kit?

GameGuru
09-17-2008, 11:21 AM
Count me in too. I've been playing it for a week and a half now and have all the songs unlocked. Gotta love premium torrents :D. Gamertag is "Nibrok23". Our band is RammerFist and were waiting on the ion kit as well, although I'm the lead guitarist I can play the drums like a mofo too.

GameGuru
09-17-2008, 11:22 AM
Can I just get RB2 cd and use it with my RB1 kit?

Yes

ugp
09-17-2008, 05:05 PM
ah you're getting an ion set? niice!

just got rockband 2 last nite, gonna xfer rb1 in a bit

Yeah Amazon is backordered and I won't have mine until the 23rd now.

ugp
09-19-2008, 07:13 PM
Update: I am getting my ION set on Monday now. Amazon gave me my overnight shipping for 'FREE'! I am so happy now.

Anyone that wants to play add my gamertag. I have had one person add me so far. Drum Duels or Band Play I am up for.

I have all the songs from RB1 and at least over 80+ songs in DLC.

melanko
09-29-2008, 04:22 PM
Looks like you'll be able to get the entire Red Hot Chili Peppers, Blood Suger Sex Magic album for Rock Band 1/2.

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/09/26/rock-band-weekly-chili-peppers-blood-sugar-sex-magik-album/

Reznik Akime
09-30-2008, 10:36 AM
Update: I am getting my ION set on Monday now. Amazon gave me my overnight shipping for 'FREE'! I am so happy now.

Anyone that wants to play add my gamertag. I have had one person add me so far. Drum Duels or Band Play I am up for.

I have all the songs from RB1 and at least over 80+ songs in DLC.

I noticed your band is pretty far up there on the leaderboards. How many people do you have in it?

ugp
10-01-2008, 03:04 PM
I noticed your band is pretty far up there on the leaderboards. How many people do you have in it?

Mine is? I have been playing Tour Solo man. My band name is 'Universal Smiths'

I accepted the generated name. My mothers maiden name is Smith anyway so it worked for me. Every once in awhile I have a buddy of mine play Guitar and that is it.