PDA

View Full Version : D-tek Mia

immortal
09-06-2008, 02:32 PM
Anyone had any contact with D-TEK recently. I hear on the rumor mill that a new block is on its way.

RickCain
09-06-2008, 02:45 PM
I for one, hope it's not just another rehash of their last two blocks...

LOL... Just two of the best blocks released in the past few years....

skinnee
09-06-2008, 02:48 PM
They can keep revising, I'll gladly continue to be a D-Tek owner and purchase more of their gear.

sirheck
09-06-2008, 02:53 PM
LOL...

Guess someone missed the EK SUPREME and GTZ... :ROTF:

Yeah and they are all too close in performance to tell a difference.

skinnee
09-06-2008, 02:59 PM

LOL...

Guess someone missed the EK SUPREME and GTZ... :ROTF:

:shakes:

Notice his use of english...

Of the, meaning can be included in the best blocks. And the D-Tek V1 was King for a while, then came the V2, EK Supreme and GTZ.

Correct me if I'm wrong here R3, but didn't/don't you own a Fuzion?

skinnee
09-06-2008, 03:23 PM
Okay...but you still admit to D-Tek releasing two of the best blocks in recent years by purchasing one.

Garrett
09-06-2008, 03:29 PM
I've had better luck with the D-Tek FuZion v1 AND v2 than with the EK Supreme... D-Tek better temps and better flow, but I think it's because I "only" have a dualcore cpu... EK might be more of a quadcore block, not sure though... but for now I don't miss it :D

SiGfever
09-06-2008, 03:38 PM
I have three FuZion v1 blocks and I still think they are great blocks. Eddy (EK) makes some of the nicest looking, best working blocks going, so it is a toss-up in my opinion between the two. Each has its strengths and weaknesses.

Like creidiki said..."EK blocks are pure pr0n". :up:

OT...Where the hell is creidiki? This place isn't the same without him, hope he is doing o-k. :)

BlueAqua
09-06-2008, 03:45 PM
D-tek has been making great products for a while now. They can come out with a new block every month for all I care. The more blocks the better.

RRR what kind of temps do you get with your EK Supreme?

gazmtk
09-06-2008, 04:32 PM
I have a EK supreme that smashes the flow restriction of a D-Tek, but its got a modified plate in it. I own both, but I prefer Supremes Quality, its like a Porsche against a Skyline, we both know the Porsche is better quality, but both have roughly the same power and handling.
Honestly I think the D-tek design is almost at its limit, but I do agree that yes it is one of the best blocks out, where as the Supreme's design has alot that can be improved on it, also different plates for different configs will yeild better performance too.

MomijiTMO
09-06-2008, 05:52 PM
A new block aye . . . . chipset? I can't see them going into the fc segment.

sirheck
09-06-2008, 05:55 PM
Where did RRR go?
What? Nothing to say?

Oh wait, its usual.:rolleyes:

RickCain
09-06-2008, 06:19 PM
KEY WORD ------ USED TO !!!

Sold it on ebay, months ago... $55 + $10 shipping

As I USED to own an EK Supreme. Was nothing special IMHO.

Dtek has been around as long, if not longer than DD which speaks volumes about a one man company!

Where did RRR go?
What? Nothing to say?

Oh wait, its usual.:rolleyes:

Don't think he is up and running yet with the EK Supreme.

pvtdonuts
09-06-2008, 06:42 PM
Don't think he is up and running yet with the EK Supreme.

He's been selling off everything from the system for the past month or so

_G_
09-06-2008, 09:53 PM
Where did RRR go?

You have to say his name three times. :ROTF:

roofsniper
09-06-2008, 09:58 PM

RealRedRaider?

Eternalightwith
09-07-2008, 08:48 PM
I'm waiting for their 4870 unisink:mad:

RealRedRaider?

MomijiTMO
09-07-2008, 09:11 PM
Well they never had ATI unisinks so yeah. No ATI love.

SNiiPE_DoGG
09-07-2008, 09:21 PM

biggie smalls
biggie smalls
biggie smalls

HOLY SH*T it's biggie smalls!!!!! lol @ southpark :ROTF::ROTF:

Omastar
09-07-2008, 09:24 PM
Okay...but you still admit to D-Tek releasing two of the best blocks in recent years by purchasing one.

Don't get into a pi$$ing contest with RRR--he'll trump you with bling and marketing hype. :ROTF:

scottc19
09-08-2008, 09:24 AM
biggie smalls
biggie smalls
biggie smalls

HOLY SH*T it's biggie smalls!!!!! lol @ southpark :ROTF::ROTF:

That episode was great lol:rofl:

HotGore
09-08-2008, 10:14 AM
Well they never had ATI unisinks so yeah. No ATI love.

O RLY?

http://www.directcanada.com/products/?sku=23230AC1721&vpn=U-SINKR600&manufacture=D-Tek%20Customs

NaeKuh
09-08-2008, 10:56 AM
I have a EK supreme that smashes the flow restriction of a D-Tek, but its got a modified plate in it. I own both, but I prefer Supremes Quality, its like a Porsche against a Skyline,

no sorry the Supreme is the skyline.

http://images.motortrend.com/future/112_0603fs_05z+nissan_skyline_gtr_concept+front_vi ew.jpg

<3 my next car. Watch. :up:

evil-98
09-08-2008, 10:59 AM
no sorry the Supreme is the skyline.

http://images.motortrend.com/future/112_0603fs_05z+nissan_skyline_gtr_concept+front_vi ew.jpg

<3 my next car. Watch. :up:

i hope your already in line :rolleyes: dealers near me say nearly all stock coming in are already sold

NaeKuh
09-08-2008, 11:03 AM
i hope your already in line :rolleyes: dealers near me say nearly all stock coming in are already sold

better.

Friend is in charge of small branch over at infiniti headquarters. :up:

He got me m45 sports for one hell of a deal. :up:

SNiiPE_DoGG
09-08-2008, 11:41 AM
better.

Friend is in charge of small branch over at infiniti headquarters. :up:

He got me m45 sports for one hell of a deal. :up:

damn Naekuh rides in style :cool:

gillbot
09-08-2008, 02:04 PM
damn Naekuh rides in style :cool:

Pics or shens..... The rumors I hear are Naekuh's ride is a gass guzzling slow granny car weaker than a lowly Camaro! ;)

NaeKuh
09-08-2008, 02:35 PM
Pics or shens..... The rumors I hear are Naekuh's ride is a gass guzzling slow granny car weaker than a lowly Camaro! ;)

ROFLMAO.

Pics of my M45?

gillbot
09-08-2008, 03:50 PM
Pics of your "friend" handing you the keys of this alleged new ride, we already know your other one is a heap. ;)

Janno
09-08-2008, 03:55 PM
A new block aye . . . . chipset? I can't see them going into the fc segment.
i kind of feel the same :p:

Pedalmonkey
09-08-2008, 03:56 PM
srry to break it to u, but thats no longer a skyline. its a GT-R probably the fastest Japanese production car out. except for the Ascari KZ1 of course :P and i regret to inform you most people here would go for the stripped out rally car of a block, not the Maybach block route :D

IanY
09-08-2008, 06:13 PM
I will protest the group lynching of RealRedRaider. Its absolutely unwarranted and against the spirit of any forum. He's got strong opinions, but what the hell has he done to any of you, anyway? Nothing. Its not fair. Its not justified.

And Japanese cars sux lol :)

SiGfever
09-08-2008, 06:30 PM
:shocked:I will protest the group lynching of RealRedRaider. Its absolutely unwarranted and against the spirit of any forum. He's got strong opinions, but what the hell has he done to any of you, anyway? Nothing. Its not fair. Its not justified.

:rolleyes:
Now that is sexy! :clap: :clap:

Damn you gotta love a Porsche.

Where the hell did the car go? :shrug:

Anemone
09-08-2008, 06:37 PM
Agreed, RRR takes a good ribbing, but he's helped a lot of folks with pics and answers, so give him some space too :)

Congrats Naekuh on the M45. I'm sure you won't abuse it at all LOL :)

IanY
09-08-2008, 06:38 PM
Sorry Sigfever. I had second thoughts of beginning a car pissing contest lol :rofl: There are several 998 photos over the internet. The trouble is nobody knows for sure which one is the genuine design lol

Car discussion also dimishes my point about the mass flogging of RRR. Its against the spirit of any forum.

PedalMonkey, do you know which block is like the Maybach 63 ? :)

sirheck
09-09-2008, 09:34 AM
I will protest the group lynching of RealRedRaider. Its absolutely unwarranted and against the spirit of any forum. He's got strong opinions, but what the hell has he done to any of you, anyway? Nothing. Its not fair. Its not justified.

Hmm, kinda makes ya wonder why so many people dog
him all the time.:rolleyes:

IanY
09-09-2008, 09:50 AM

There is absolutely no excuse for targetting anybody, even if you don't like them. Apologies are in order.

sirheck
09-09-2008, 09:56 AM
Why should i appologise?
For asking him questions?

He has never had any answers.

RickCain
09-09-2008, 01:43 PM

Did I miss something? I don't see any dogging RRR in this thread. :shrug:

Why should i appologise?
For asking him questions?

He has never had any answers.

Why would you appologize? For speaking your mind - that would mean everyone should appologize!

IanY
09-09-2008, 08:01 PM
He's been selling off everything from the system for the past month or so

Now... HOW WOULD YOU KNOW... what evidence do you have of that?

How about I lobby a baseless accusation at you, or a blatant statement to discredit or undermine you?

Can you show me threads where he is selling his video cards, his cpu, his case, his memory, his PSU ?

Where ? :welcome:

RickCain
09-09-2008, 08:20 PM
Now... HOW WOULD YOU KNOW... what evidence do you have of that?

How about I lobby a baseless accusation at you, or a blatant statement to discredit or undermine you?

Can you show me threads where he is selling his video cards, his cpu, his case, his memory, his PSU ?

Where ? :welcome:

Are you is protector now?

Switch hitting? :rofl:

MomijiTMO
09-09-2008, 08:34 PM
Eh I'm like a vulture around the Sales section and all he's sold is left over tubing, sleeving, pump mounts, blocks that don't fit or have been replaced.

No core components were up for sale :).

Now you just need to find time and to have everying thing by BP released. I'm waiting on pre orders. . .. . never felt so bored.

skinnee
09-09-2008, 08:40 PM
Every thread is like pouring gasoline on a fire around here lately. If its like this in the fall, what is winter going to be like. This thread started out as a haven't heard from D-Tek in a bit...something must be brewing, to a piss on D-Tek, then a no piss on you thread...good lord!

I might just have to take a leave of absence and just stick to WCG and benching for the winter months.

MomijiTMO
09-09-2008, 09:03 PM
250' O_____O Was I speaking about the future lol. That's tonnes.