PDA

View Full Version : Swat come into my house, disrespect my whole family

Spawne32
08-25-2008, 09:32 PM
http://www.fastandfuriousmovie.net/ (http://www.fastandfuriousmovie.net)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1013752/

felt it was kind of news worthy, as the madness seems to never stop :ROTF:

dr.noob
08-25-2008, 09:33 PM
nice one:yepp:

:rofl:

Warboy
08-25-2008, 09:38 PM
Well, this should be good.

iTravis
08-25-2008, 09:43 PM
Can't wait to see it. :D Impressive thread title btw. :rofl:

[XC] gomeler
08-25-2008, 09:53 PM
lol, nice!

eknny
08-25-2008, 09:56 PM
lol!! the thread title is gold!

kiikkuja
08-25-2008, 09:59 PM
I hope they don't :banana::banana::banana::banana: it up!! The original fast and furious was da bomb!!

dinos22
08-25-2008, 10:01 PM
lol
nice one

Shadowmage
08-25-2008, 10:05 PM
Where is that quote from? The movie?

[XC] gomeler
08-25-2008, 10:09 PM
Where is that quote from? The movie?

Yup! You need to watch the Fast and the Furious a few more times :cool:

Zytek_Fan
08-25-2008, 10:33 PM
I saw a Ford RS200 in the trailer :shocked:

villa1n
08-25-2008, 10:48 PM
Menage`!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. classic.

dinos22
08-25-2008, 10:55 PM

looks like they also have that fugly new Subaru WRX STi

squilliam
08-25-2008, 11:08 PM
I feel a little ashamed of how much I want to see this...

I didn't like the second one, and I really don't care to see the third.

This one however, is exactly what I want.
I always wished they would really continue the story instead of just branching off.

*Goes off to watch the first

lowfat
08-25-2008, 11:15 PM
no matter how gay this movie is, i will be there opening night :) They never fail to entertain.

YukonTrooper
08-25-2008, 11:27 PM
This looks like it will be the best one since the first. I remember getting out of the theater when the first one came out and people were burning out of the parking lot all over the place.

I see an R34, baby!

HotGore
08-25-2008, 11:31 PM
Wait why are they stealing gas? And how do they plan on hiding and distributing it?

XS Janus
08-25-2008, 11:32 PM
That subaru looks like 90's civic...

gillll
08-25-2008, 11:33 PM
what an awsome trailer !!!!!!

ff movie series became a cult one.

looking forward to see the movie.

BulldogPO
08-25-2008, 11:34 PM
Well I hope that this will be better than ridiculous part 2 was.

RaZz!
08-25-2008, 11:38 PM
so there were:
1. the fast and the furious
2. 2 fast 2 furious
3. the fast and the furious: tokyo drift
and now they come up with the "glorious" title
4. fast & furious
???

that's not really what i would call creative :p:

IvanAndreevich
08-25-2008, 11:38 PM
That subaru looks like 90's civic...

No, it looks like a Kia Spectra.

YukonTrooper
08-25-2008, 11:41 PM
what an awsome trailer !!!!!!

ff movie series became a cult one.

looking forward to see the movie.
Yah, the trailer is good stuff.

gillll
08-25-2008, 11:48 PM
Well I hope that this will be better than ridiculous part 2 was.

yea the 2nd one was not exactly good one.

but the 3rd movie had wiped out the bad taste.

drifting ............. hell yea!

Sumanji
08-26-2008, 12:26 AM
Wait why are they stealing gas? And how do they plan on hiding and distributing it?

lol dude it's a "loaded gas train" - as in loaded with Heroin probably, as they smuggle it dissolved in gasoline quite often (if you believe the street legends!).

Hockster
08-26-2008, 12:38 AM
I won't even pirate this movie. Hated the 15 minutes I watched of the first one. Stupid people doing stupid things in clown cars.
http://members.shaw.ca/hockster/Funnies/ricebluefin.jpg
http://members.shaw.ca/hockster/Funnies/RicersSimpsons_troyvideos.jpg

YukonTrooper
08-26-2008, 01:02 AM
Clown cars worth more than some homes.

Caparroz
08-26-2008, 01:08 AM
I won't even pirate this movie. Hated the 15 minutes I watched of the first one. Stupid people doing stupid things in clown cars.

QFT. Ricers FTL...:down:

Wich makes them even more stupid.

strange|ife
08-26-2008, 01:13 AM
lol

Original title Fast and Furious..gee whiz

this might be good to veggg out on though, action looks good.

perry_78
08-26-2008, 03:46 AM
The girl on girl action looked pretty slick?

Hidetaka
08-26-2008, 04:56 AM

Nooooow, that makes sence. Expensive = Good

Way to go :up:

Spawne32
08-26-2008, 04:57 AM

High gas prices anyone? Everyone is hurting these days.

bowman
08-26-2008, 05:26 AM
I need NAWSS! And Harry.. I need it by tonight.

I'll definitely be watching this cheese fest. They're always hilarious one way or the other. ;)

thenrz
08-26-2008, 06:19 AM
The first one was OK...kinda, the second had some of the most atrocious acting in it EVER. The third joins the first in the OK range...this one, returning to the original story, should be decent.

Spawne32
08-26-2008, 07:06 AM
you have to admit, whether your liked it or not you were still doing burnouts in the parking lot with your :banana::banana::banana::banana:ty econobox :rofl: i know ill be doing somthing stupid with my dodge neon after this movie :D

Oliver
08-26-2008, 07:13 AM
Going to be a blast man, i saw the old school yesterday, the series, coupled up with taxi just rocks

n00b 0f l337
08-26-2008, 07:13 AM
Rofl oh god not another, and yes I'll go see it.
At least they got Vinn back, he's sort of the high light of funny ass quotes.

PrometheusCon
08-26-2008, 07:30 AM
Hey at least the trailer had good music. We are Rockstars by Does it Offend You, Yeah?

-Acid-
08-26-2008, 07:39 AM
unbias but i aws two blonds get it on!!!!

O and a dodge Charger In the only colour that matters Matt black !!!!!!

Syn.
08-26-2008, 09:34 AM
I feel a little ashamed of how much I want to see this...

I didn't like the second one, and I really don't care to see the third.

This one however, is exactly what I want.
I always wished they would really continue the story instead of just branching off.

*Goes off to watch the first

You should deffentley watch Tokyo Drift, in a way its better then the first. It had a very good ending as well. Which made me really want to see the 4th one thinking they would carry it on from there. However they seem to have just rewrriten the first, i just hope that there is a connection with the 3rd movie.

Oh and how is Paul Walker ever suppose to go back to having Jordana Brewster after being with Eva Mendes? Sorry but thats downgrading. Plus i was glad that Paul Walker was not in the 3rd movie the guy is a very poor actor.

To some people gas/petrol is worth a whole lot these days. Here in UK a farmer and his wife got killed after they cought someone stealing their red diesel.

highoctane
08-26-2008, 09:47 AM
Its a sign of the times when an action movie involves hijacking and stealing fuel rather than gold, diamonds or a bank heist!!

Scubar
08-26-2008, 09:54 AM
The thing with these movies is that even if the movie itself is crap the cars are still really nice to watch.

Decami
08-26-2008, 10:13 AM
they announced this movie about 4 months ago. Oh and when I read what the plans were for the movie then, I was interested. Just watched that trailer and about the only thing I liked about it was the fact that the actors are back, they steal gas, lol, and the song, everything else......sucked. prob wait for dvd myself, just like the last 2.

Decami
08-26-2008, 10:24 AM
Its a sign of the times when an action movie involves hijacking and stealing fuel rather than gold, diamonds or a bank heist!!

Your def right, but it has nothing to do with economy or gas prices. There are so many other types of liquid that you could steal that would be worth way way more. Gas is still the cheapest liquid by the barrel. The reason everyone is throwing a hissy fit, is cause 1. The average income makes it hard but not impossible to support the prices 2. We have been freaking spoiled completely rotten over the last 30 years cause certain other countries do not understand running a business, and what market demand is.

To add, even though i liked the first movie (just a little) the only worth a crap actor in the whole series They killed off, Sung Kang, the guy who played Han.

villa1n
08-26-2008, 10:49 AM
QFT. Ricers FTL...:down:

Its too bad that a stock GT-R can beat anything on the road save a bugatti veyron, which i m pretty sure unless your otellini is out of your price range.

Dubz
08-26-2008, 10:54 AM
Its too bad that a stock GT-R can beat anything on the road save a bugatti veyron, which i m pretty sure unless your otellini is out of your price range.

i knew this one was coming.

Decami
08-26-2008, 10:58 AM

actually the car is around 65,000-75,000. Which it def wont be that at a dealership due to mark up, due to popularity, demand, and the sheer fact that dealerships are rip offs on the release of cars such as this.

WhiteFireDragon
08-26-2008, 11:06 AM
haha good attention grabber

phelan1777
08-26-2008, 11:14 AM
Yeah I will see it, I just loved the movies for the cars, the look, the speed the creativity in the look of the cars.

Not many it seems like the Eclipse, but to me its sexy, I was bothered that they torched it in the first one, and no it didn't look all that great.

Wish I still had my NFS Underground saved game with my Eclipse :(

I think Drift had the best story line and I liked tie @ the end.

Its about honor, honor your friends and your enemies.

Your team and your competitor.

Hey, they could have been stealing NOS :P, not necessarily gas?

Second one was ok.

SquiZZ
08-26-2008, 11:16 AM
You should deffentley watch Tokyo Drift, in a way its better then the first.

Me and My wife watched it and throughout the entire movie we couldn't stop taking pot shots at the main actor who's accent was El terrible. I wouldn't have been able to finish it otherwise.

Scubar
08-26-2008, 11:21 AM
Glad your not the only one that thought the accent was absolutely hideous.

EvlUndrWareNome
08-26-2008, 11:40 AM
This looks like it will be the best one since the first. I remember getting out of the theater when the first one came out and people were burning out of the parking lot all over the place.

I see an R34, baby!

that would be mr walkers blue n silver r34 i bet from 2nd movie

Caparroz
08-26-2008, 12:17 PM

Actually, I really do not care a bit about road races, as in streets or highways. And, actually I think the new GT-R would destroy a Veyron in a circuit race. The Bugatti's sheer amount of power is not enough to compensate for its massive weight and somewhat "cumbersome" handling in a real race track against a pure bread racer like the GT-R.

By "ricer" I meant people who buy crap or even really good cars and turns them into 10 tons of stupidity. Although I prefer European cars, Japanese makers produce and has produced a vast amount of really great cars.

villa1n
08-26-2008, 12:34 PM
actually the car is around 65,000-75,000. Which it def wont be that at a dealership due to mark up, due to popularity, demand, and the sheer fact that dealerships are rip offs on the release of cars such as this.

well part of that cost is the fact nissan has to build and certify special shops for the tuning and maintenance of the car, at least in europe they have too. But if you want an affordable comparison, how about a lancer EVO for 40k which can out handle a murcielago demonstration here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1EP4bS14mY). The reason i brought up the GT-R is i guess an assumption that most north americans like to boast about straight line performance, by living their life a quarter mile at a time.. ie the Vette..which i hate. So the gt-r destroys the vette, and out handles it. And the lancer out handles both. I personally don't see why it matters where a car is made, the only complaint i can see is aesthetic.. vs actual performance because all continents make some decent cars. Personally I m an Audi fan, and i don't care if they under steer like a :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:, when they look like this. http://www.motorauthority.com/wp-content/uploads/Audi/A4/B8/audi_a4_rieger_main.jpgsource (http://www.motorauthority.com/news/sedans/rieger-tuning-audi-a4-debuts-at-tuning-world-bodensee/)

Razor_Blade
08-26-2008, 12:35 PM
To add, even though i liked the first movie (just a little) the only worth a crap actor in the whole series They killed off, Sung Kang, the guy who played Han.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Check out the IMDB for listed actors. Notice anything...?

villa1n
08-26-2008, 12:41 PM
Actually, I really do not care a bit about road races, as in streets or highways. And, actually I think the new GT-R would destroy a Veyron in a circuit race. The Bugatti's sheer amount of power is not enough to compensate for its massive weight and somewhat "cumbersome" handling in a real race track against a pure bread racer like the GT-R.

By "ricer" I meant people who buy crap or even really good cars and turns them into 10 tons of stupidity. Although I prefer European cars, Japanese makers produce and has produced a vast amount of really great cars.

I agree, the gt-r probably would, depending on how much straightaway there was on the course...
yeah i know what you mean, I m from Vancouver, and our Racing scene back in the day had all sorts of hilarious bad taste rides, in my early 20's i worked in a tuning shop, so i saw it all ;) The wingswest monsters with terrible rims and over the top bumpers... luckily i didnt have to get my hands dirty, i just helped tune ecu's and detailed them so even if ugly, they were claybar'd clean :)

Caparroz
08-26-2008, 01:08 PM
I agree, the gt-r probably would, depending on how much straightaway there was on the course...
yeah i know what you mean, I m from Vancouver, and our Racing scene back in the day had all sorts of hilarious bad taste rides, in my early 20's i worked in a tuning shop, so i saw it all ;) The wingswest monsters with terrible rims and over the top bumpers... luckily i didnt have to get my hands dirty, i just helped tune ecu's and detailed them so even if ugly, they were claybar'd clean :)

Yea, on really fast track like Monza, the old Hockenheim and many others the Veyron would rape the GT-R.

But I do not agree that an Evo would outhandle the new GT-R. Just watch this season last episode of Top Gear to see what I mean. :yepp:

Edit: to grab it, go to www.finalgear.com

Disclaimer: It's a perfectly legal site. Several people from the show's staff openly contribute and support the site.

villa1n
08-26-2008, 01:12 PM
Yea, on really fast track like Monza, the old Hockenheim and many others the Veyron would rape the GT-R.

But I do not agree that an Evo would outhandle the new GT-R. Just watch this season last episode of Top Gear to see what I mean. :yepp:

lol i m behind in my clarkson :P

Edit: yeah watched it, and a bunch more too, hehe, that car is basically 1 step away from being a transformer. it also beat the Veyron at Nuremburg by 2 seconds!! 7:38, vs 7:40...

Omastar
08-26-2008, 01:14 PM
Jordana Brewster looks like a dude. That is all.

Decami
08-26-2008, 01:17 PM
well part of that cost is the fact nissan has to build and certify special shops for the tuning and maintenance of the car, at least in europe they have too. But if you want an affordable comparison, how about a lancer EVO for 40k which can out handle a murcielago demonstration here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1EP4bS14mY). The reason i brought up the GT-R is i guess an assumption that most north americans like to boast about straight line performance, by living their life a quarter mile at a time.. ie the Vette..which i hate. So the gt-r destroys the vette, and out handles it. And the lancer out handles both. I personally don't see why it matters where a car is made, the only complaint i can see is aesthetic.. vs actual performance because all continents make some decent cars. Personally I m an Audi fan, and i don't care if they under steer like a :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:, when they look like this. http://www.motorauthority.com/wp-content/uploads/Audi/A4/B8/audi_a4_rieger_main.jpgsource (http://www.motorauthority.com/news/sedans/rieger-tuning-audi-a4-debuts-at-tuning-world-bodensee/)

QFT QFT, I have the same mind set, and will one day here shortly if it kills me own an RS4!

Jordana Brewster looks like a dude. That is all.

another QFT

Decami
08-26-2008, 01:18 PM
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Check out the IMDB for listed actors. Notice anything...?

Yeah the fact that its strangely in order of appearance (or some crazy order not common on the site), what are you getting at? Am I missing something?

Lestat
08-26-2008, 01:22 PM
Michelle Rodriguez and a Buick Regal Grand National,, hell yeah baby!!
turbo boost that will rip your f'ing head off!

Omastar
08-26-2008, 01:24 PM
But hey, look at the bright side: didn't Jordana Brewster get pwned in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie from 2006?

Razor_Blade
08-26-2008, 01:26 PM
Yeah the fact that its strangely in order of appearance (or some crazy order not common on the site), what are you getting at? Am I missing something?

Did you notice the name "Han" on the list? Are you sure he was killed in the first movie. From what I remember, Walker just checked his pulse, told someone to call 911, and chased after Vince. I don't think he is dead.

phelan1777
08-26-2008, 01:28 PM
If they stick with the time line, he might be in a flashback.

Han (Character)
from Fast and Furious (2009)
advertisement
* photos * biography * quotes
The content of this page was created by users. It has not been screened or verified by IMDb staff.

Edit Photos
There may be more photos available for this character. To select more photos to be displayed in this character's gallery, click the Edit Photos link.

Overview
Biography:
This character biography is empty. Please add a character biography by clicking here.
Filmography
Edit Credits
There may be more credits available for this character. To edit the credits displayed or to add more credits to this character's filmography, click the Edit Credits link.

* In Production
* 2000s

1. Fast and Furious (2009) Played by Sung Kang

2. The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift (2006) Played by Sung Kang
3. Better Luck Tomorrow (2002) Played by Sung Kang

Additional Details
Genres:
Action / Crime / Drama / Thriller
Plot Keywords:
Sequel more
Fun Stuff
Quotes:
From The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift (2006)
Han: Who you choose to be around you lets you know who you are. more

Syn.
08-26-2008, 01:51 PM
Did you notice the name "Han" on the list? Are you sure he was killed in the first movie. From what I remember, Walker just checked his pulse, told someone to call 911, and chased after Vince. I don't think he is dead.

OMG! I didnt see that. Seriously stop thinking forwards and start thinking backwards.

This movie is a pre-equal to Tokyo Drift. What happens in this movie is probably why Huan had to run across the "mexican" border. This movie has won my respect back i am definitely going to enjoy watching it.

Glad your not the only one that thought the accent was absolutely hideous.

I agree about the main actor, even still he is better then the guy from the first two.

Ghost742
08-26-2008, 02:00 PM

its most likely high octane(130 or so) which is expensive.
just a rough guess

clayton
08-26-2008, 02:30 PM
People will do anything for gas these days. XD

eXa
08-26-2008, 02:51 PM
Hmm So u say i have to watch tokyo drift too?
I liked the first movie, except for the iiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnssssssssaaaaaaaaannnnnnee eeeeelllllllyyyyyyy long drag race. I mean, comon. it takes 15sec if u got an really slow car. Also FF, FR and 4WD cars going head to head... no!
And the second movie... jesus, just horrible.
But if tokyo drift is good, and this new one is like the first one i guess ill see them then.

Catalyst2211
08-26-2008, 05:36 PM
WTF, Tokyo Drift was the worst of the series....

villa1n
08-26-2008, 05:47 PM

i m not sure about that... it depends if you watch it for eye candy and the cars.... or if you watch it expecting acting and a story...?

Mortal
08-26-2008, 05:50 PM
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/6323/ricerscivicnolose250uf2.jpg

Vice
08-26-2008, 05:59 PM
They finally brought back the original crew!

Monkeywoman
08-26-2008, 06:12 PM
looks like they used some Cinema 2.0 in there lol

Decami
08-26-2008, 06:15 PM

The freaking car blew up, with him in it, while he was clawing for life....
I wasnt paying attention and thought you meant Tokyo drift, I do now notice Han on the new movie list......wtf.

Decami
08-26-2008, 06:21 PM

Main actor in Tokyo drift, big thumbs down, bow wow....another huge thumbs down, story..character Han, sexy asian chicks, awesome drifting, awesome cars, the ending=very good movie. If they would have changed the actors for main role and bow wow, it could have been perfect.

I do believe, and I think everyone will agree that 2 Fast 2 Furious was the worst. Paul Walker without Vin Diesel is like Neo without the amazing powers and kung-fu ability. Supporting role sucked, story sucked, cars sucked (big one there) title sucked, everything just sucked, It was watchable....sort of.

Have you seen Paul Walker in any of his other movies. Just don't, I don't want to be responsible for yours or anyone else's suicide, I myself saw a couple and spent 4 weeks in a rehabilitation center for the mentally depressed.

OzJustin
08-26-2008, 07:07 PM
Will be seeing this one for sure. Bring on 2009!
As cheesy and unrealistic as all the movies have been, I still love them :D

I really hope they have some quality cars in this film though. That is my only concern after having seen the new trailer. I think F&F and I think high boost turbo cars ;) Looks like muscle is taking over...

TheGoat Eater
08-26-2008, 07:20 PM

that also caught my eye :shocked::up:

EDIT - yeah !!! 700 posts

Kingcarcas
08-26-2008, 09:12 PM
Wow, i thought everyone would bash this, pretty much agree 1&3 were fun, 2 was pretty meh. I have no idea how they would bring back Han, but it'll be cool if they do.

Decami
08-26-2008, 11:47 PM
Funny thing is, I still cant stop laughing over the title of this thread. The more I imagine him saying it in the movie, the more I laugh. I might sig it, and make some flash video song out of it.

Rob94hawk
08-27-2008, 12:34 AM
That poor Grand National! BTW this movie looks awesome. Loved the 1st one. The 2nd bombed.

Sumanji
08-27-2008, 12:48 AM

lol dude it's a "loaded gas train" - as in loaded with Heroin probably, as they smuggle it dissolved in gasoline quite often (if you believe the street legends!).

No one ever listens to me :p:

And I have to say something that (surprisingly) no one else has mentioned yet...

VTEC JUST KICKED IN YO!!!

:D:D

Decami
08-27-2008, 05:22 PM
No one ever listens to me :p:

And I have to say something that (surprisingly) no one else has mentioned yet...

VTEC JUST KICKED IN YO!!!

:D:D

I read the spoiler plot outline, it is gas, in a truck, that they are stealing.

eknny
08-27-2008, 10:57 PM
:D

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/6/6d/Vtecdriver.jpg

K404
08-27-2008, 11:20 PM
I liked the 2nd one. It was easy to follow OTT fun

and I had a blind date for the cinema that night and she became a gf.

villa1n
08-27-2008, 11:23 PM

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/6/6d/Vtecdriver.jpg

LMAO, nice.

saveus222
08-27-2008, 11:37 PM
Main actor in Tokyo drift, big thumbs down, bow wow....another huge thumbs down, story..character Han, sexy asian chicks, awesome drifting, awesome cars, the ending=very good movie. If they would have changed the actors for main role and bow wow, it could have been perfect.

I do believe, and I think everyone will agree that 2 Fast 2 Furious was the worst. Paul Walker without Vin Diesel is like Neo without the amazing powers and kung-fu ability. Supporting role sucked, story sucked, cars sucked (big one there) title sucked, everything just sucked, It was watchable....sort of.

Have you seen Paul Walker in any of his other movies. Just don't, I don't want to be responsible for yours or anyone else's suicide, I myself saw a couple and spent 4 weeks in a rehabilitation center for the mentally depressed.

:ROTF: totally... i get so annyoed when my girlfriends go.. ooooh paul walker is so hottt.... u ask them what car hes driving in fast and furious and theyre like huh ....

jmke
08-28-2008, 02:09 AM
:ROTF: totally... i get so annyoed when my girlfriends go.. ooooh paul walker is so hottt.... u ask them what car hes driving in fast and furious and theyre like huh ....

since when do girls care about cars? :shrug:

Corbu'
02-08-2009, 09:11 AM
Latest trailers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFugxrMRA7M&eurl=http://fast-and-furious-4-trailer.blogspot.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdSnZvseggw

Movie Release Date: April 3, 2009

XS Janus
02-08-2009, 09:20 AM
LOL! I remember how funny the thread title was!
Thanks!

grimREEFER
02-08-2009, 10:14 AM
this movie is gonna be terrible, dont be fooled by shiny cars.

DeanZ
02-08-2009, 10:22 AM

you sir are wrong...this will be a premier cinematic adventure

Knight
02-08-2009, 10:25 AM
I will watch it for epic LuLz on the opening day with friends. :up:

Classic comedy can not be missed. :D

Syn.
02-08-2009, 11:37 AM

If its about shiny cars that teenagers build themselves in their spare time then yea don't be fooled by the extra plastic. However if its about Japanese style car modifications, don't underestimate it. If you do its only you that will end up being the idiot, no offence.

As it goes i still think Tokyo Drift is the best of the 3. Sure the main actor could have had more experience but being a snub and dumb American is the exact characters profile. So i guess he really is the perfect actor for that role.

Bobsama
02-08-2009, 12:32 PM
I LOVE the Grand National at the end! They probably used the 87 for filming--it's easy to come by. And yeah--poor car.

swale
02-08-2009, 02:22 PM
Oh man I'm excited I love these films and Vin Diesels back :D This ones gonna be good!!!!! :D:D:D

TurboDiv
02-08-2009, 04:46 PM
Movie should be better than average. I mean Vin Diesel just makes this movie so funny.

LiquidReactor
02-08-2009, 06:17 PM
Corny plot + shiny ricer / muscle cars + lots of half naked ladies + corny lines + vin Diesel = Instant win.

dany74q
02-08-2009, 06:46 PM
Nice title :D
I see that the first minutes,will be based on Mirrors edge :cool:.

trfnj74
02-08-2009, 07:01 PM
I have two reasons I will see the new movie....

1. http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h201/tffz74/MR-1.jpg
2. http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h201/tffz74/JB-1.jpg

phelan1777
02-09-2009, 02:04 AM
hmm I smell old musty buried thread....:shrug:

Aerou
02-09-2009, 06:33 AM
nah, not really ... the threadtitle is priceless

and as to the film, I loved the original F&F, while not being great picture movie-wise, it had some great parts, decent soundtrack by BT and yes, shiny cars :D If this movie is going to have some deeper story, not that linear, than I am excited