PDA

View Full Version : Waterblocks for Asus M3A-MVP

Lurven
08-20-2008, 11:52 AM
Hello!

I´m just wondering which waterblock would work with my M3A-MVP.
For northbridge & Southbridge and maybe MOFSET.

Pleas list some blocks that will work.

excuse my english:)

roofsniper
08-20-2008, 12:46 PM
i also have the m3a-mvp and im telling you theres no point in cooling that thing. its way cool as it is. you don't even need a fan or anything just let it be the way it is.

Lurven
08-21-2008, 07:21 AM
i also have the m3a-mvp and im telling you theres no point in cooling that thing. its way cool as it is. you don't even need a fan or anything just let it be the way it is.

yes, but i just wanna know what blocks that will work whith the M3A-MVP.
It´s looks very nice when NB&SB are Watercooled i think:)
I have no problem with the Temps.

Thank you for your time!

Excuse my bad English

roofsniper
08-21-2008, 08:42 AM
yes, but i just wanna know what blocks that will work whith the M3A-MVP.
It´s looks very nice when NB&SB are Watercooled i think:)
I have no problem with the Temps.

Thank you for your time!

Excuse my bad English

the northbridge is questionable. for starters if you are using the asus cool mempipe that would need to be removed and im not sure if there isa block that would fit it. for the southbridge because it is full of heatsink fins if you wanted to put a waterblock on it you would need to grind away at all of the heatsink fins and remove the heatpipe. not worth it imo but i guess you can try :up:

Lurven
08-21-2008, 10:38 AM
the northbridge is questionable. for starters if you are using the asus cool mempipe that would need to be removed and im not sure if there isa block that would fit it. for the southbridge because it is full of heatsink fins if you wanted to put a waterblock on it you would need to grind away at all of the heatsink fins and remove the heatpipe. not worth it imo but i guess you can try :up:

OFC i had to remove all the heatpipes:) I´m not using the mempipes now.
I just want some names of some blocks. I´m not looking for lower temps, i´ll just want to Cool the whole system with water:up: