PDA

View Full Version : My Past Posts Regarding Jin

Buckeye
08-18-2008, 03:54 PM
I have asked that the threads I started be cleared as it may be causing more problems then I was trying to fix with it.

Please understand that what I attempted to accomplish with this thread might have been the wrong way to go about this.

I would like more than anything for this to be resolved in as friendly and productive a manor as possible, so that both of us can walk away happy.

I will be the first to admit that frustration and perhaps anger got the best of me when I started these posts. If there is something going on that I am unaware of behind the scenes than the pressure that I caused by starting this thread may have been too much and not the right way to handle this.

So I will back off and start a new so that we can get back on track, and try and open communication again in as friendly and positive manor as possible.

If there is anything to apologize for, I will be the first to say so.

Thanks again

malkiewicz
08-19-2008, 10:26 AM
Why should you feel sorry or apologize? It’s Jin that refuses to return emails & phone calls / and it only takes a few seconds to send a quick reply... I realize allot of people here on XS respect him, but why should that give him the right to ignore his current customers... :shrug: